Şimdi Ara

Judaism, Christianity and Islam. All three are Jewish religions.

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
1 Misafir - 1 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Judaism is a religion in which prophecy is passed down from father to son, and his lineage is a prophet like a sultanate. Grandfather prophet, son prophet, grandson prophet. In addition, the Torah is the collection of ancient and scattered Jewish beliefs into a single book by a council. If you look at the book of the prophet Idris, which is not included in this book, you will see that it is a transitional book between Jewish beliefs and the polytheistic beliefs of the past.

In addition, practices such as circumcision were a method of stigmatizing the Egyptian pharaohs in the past to understand that the slaves were their own, just like a farm animal. This is how circumcision entered the Jewish faith, the Christians got rid of this stigma with the reform of Jesus, but since the Muslims are based on the Jewish faith, they still bear the mark of Egyptian slavery.

Jesus tried to make this religion logical because of the irrational, immoral and illogical, moreover racist discourse written in the Torah. But there is no evidence of the existence of such a person as Jesus in history.

Reformist Jews who want to humanize this religion because of the irrationality, racism and cruelty of the Jewish faith. It is said that they attributed the personality of a pagan saint named Apollonious of Tyrana to Jesus. In other words, the person we call Jesus is actually a saint of polytheistic belief. Judaism 2.0, whose Jews did not accept this reform, was divided into Christianity and Judaism.

Islam, on the other hand, emerged as a result of combining Arab paganism and Jewish belief. Muhammad's mentor was a Christian priest who was also a relative. In addition, Mohammed, who was a merchant, lived with many Jews in the region and learned their religion.However, many religious rituals of the Arab pagans were continued in order for the Arabs to accept this religion. In fact, Allah is the name of one of the many gods worshiped by the ancient Arab pagans.

The Kaaba in Mecca is a temple that pagans visited every year before Islam. In addition, because the stone they passed through during the pilgrimage resembled the female genitalia for/to the pagan Arabs, it remained from the paganist belief that they associated with fertility. The entity we call jinn comes directly from Arabian mythology. If you study the religious rituals of the ancient pagan Arabs, you will find that many of them still live in Islam.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Periah -- 8 Nisan 2022; 11:31:57 >
    < Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >

• Yazının kaynağı var mı? Zaruri değil ancak olsa fena olmaz. Kaynaksız şekilde Türkçe bir Türk forumunda kendiniz İngilizce yazmışsınız gibi duruyor. Belki de öyle? 😀
    < Bu mesaj bir yönetici tarafından değiştirilmiştir >
  • Nat Alianovna kullanıcısına yanıt

Kaynak benim.   Youtube'da yaptığım bir yorumu buraya kopyaladım.

• Nice.

Yalnız biraz çok in addition kullanmışsınız; moreover, furthermore, besides gibi eş veya benzer anlamlı belirteçlerle çeşitlendirebilirsiniz. Sürekli zarf kullanmak zorunda da değilsiniz. Doğrudan yazabilirsiniz.

Otherwise, it is pretty nice. I'm serious. Not because I agree with everthing you have said but it is very easy to read and comprehend what you have written down. It is to the point and clear.

Thanks. Since such platforms are not an academic environment in general, I summarize my articles quickly by gathering what I remember without caring for the sources.If you have any criticism or contribution, I'd love to hear it.

• I had understood and recognised your thinking even before you just explained yourself. But I strongly disagree with Jesus being rational. For me, he was a mythicized charismatic reformist and probably a messianic claimer who has a fellowship order of his own all within the Hebrew religious context. At the end of the day, Jesus and his close community's activities resulted in a new belief system and religion. Jesus decided and orated according to his own instincts and his personal idealism about the god and the humans in relationship with his god rather than following a pure rationale aiming for establishing a rational living or rational understanding of universe like the enlightenment thinkers or some Greek philosophers did. Also, Jesus may have claimed he is a some sort of representation or the son of the god like the established Christian tradition argues in the thesis of Trinity which mostly based on the work of founding fathers and divine considered cannon texts. They all were composed or written afterwards the legend(s) of Jesus is founded within the popular public discourse. As we suggest easily, claiming being son of the god is quite irrational.

The son of god and Trinity argument of Christianity reminds me the metaphysics of Chinese imperial system in which the Chinese Emperor was called as Tianzi, literally translated as the son of heaven, indicates the alluring divine right and duty of the emperor, as he was supposed to govern his people and all under the heavens. Yet I usually think the monotheistic Judaic and the politheistic Far Eastern belief systems are pretty different but there are some similarities as well like special emphasis on heavens and considering heavens divine.

quote:

In addition, because the stone they passed through during the pilgrimage resembled the female genitalia of the pagan Arabs, it remained from the paganist belief that they associated with fertility.

I think you wanted to say "the female genitalia for/to the pagan Arabs", otherwise, it sounds a bit silly and funny. 😀

• Forum's rules allow to open a english thread? If there is no rule about this situation I think so should come a new rule.

And you can also write turkish version this text for who don't know english.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Herattaa -- 7 Nisan 2022; 14:58:15 >
  • Sayın yöneticinin bu konuyu tarih olarak kabul ederken benim açtığım konuyu silmesi manidar olsa da yapacak bir şey yok. Ben bu tarz konuların tarih olarak değerlendirilmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum ancak forum kuralları tamamiyle yöneticilerin bakış açısına göre uygulandığı için bizler ne desek boş. Bir yerde adalet ancak yöneticinin adalet anlayışı kadardır.

Ben de eleştirimi yazayım sizin gibi madem;

In order to Qur'an; Islam is the religion which is also the religion of Jews, Christians and the other people in the history. It is written that all of the previous books had changed and the Qur'an is the last form of Islam which is come from the true God "Allah". Your critisizm about Islam is lack of evidence, seems that you don't know about Arab history and write some things that you read. I want you to investigate these;

1- Circumcision was a Egyptian symbol, not only for slaves do you know that? All Egyptians were circumcised.

2- Did Arabs become slave for Egyptians? If they didn't why and how circumcision is a tradition of Arabs?

3- Beside eating pigs is there any order which is identically same with Jewish religion and Qur'an Islam?

If you write answers to these questions we can continue.

• Herattaa kullanıcısına yanıt

It is socially expected to use Turkish in this forum. The website is Istanbul based, therefore the followers and members are Turk. However, using only Turkish is not a written and enforced rule as I have seen so far. Turkish is only a de facto language in this forum, not an official one. At least, as a moderator, I do not enforce social expectations that much but I do enforce forum and community rules.

• torlofan T kullanıcısına yanıt

It would be better if you solve the problems we have about the forum privately.

As a rational person, I am a person who tries to explain all kinds of phenomena in the world through reason.

1 - Thanks for your sharing. Harming the human body Unfortunately, it is a practice found in past cultures from time to time. I don't remember where I read my own argument, but there are definitely foreign sources in what you wrote.

2 - Judaism is a religion shaped by Jewish culture and history. Therefore, as you have indirectly stated, because Islam is the continuation of the Jewish religion and the Jews were heavily influenced by Ancient Egypt. Their religion served as a bridge between the Arabs and Ancient Egypt.

3 - As far as I know, the prohibition of eating pork is based on one of the Ancient Egyptian rules. From there, it spreads to the Jews and through religion, first to the Arabs and from there to us.

As I wrote earlier, Islam is a mixture of Jewish faith and Arab paganism. Therefore, to understand Islam, you need to look at these two sources. You can find many similarity either in Jewish culture or in ancient Arab beliefs and traditions in İslam.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Periah -- 8 Nisan 2022; 12:39:7 >

At least we can say that it has created a more peaceful cult that purifies Judaism from racism and violence a little bit.

I think that the reason why Jesus was so idealized was that he was someone who did not exist in history. When we look at other religions, the prophets who lived in reality, even though they are heavily idealized, If you investigate find many events that might conflict with that ideal figure because they are real people, because they have a real life, this is not possible in Jesus. This is distinguishes him from other prophets. He has no father, no children, no wife. The obvious problems, such as Muhammad's controversial marriage to Aisha, nor the creation of a prophetic reign for the Jewish prophets' dynasties, do not appear here. Because Jesus does not have the flaws required by being human, because he is an imaginary character.

Note : Thanks for the warning.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Periah -- 8 Nisan 2022; 12:42:6 >
  • Herattaa kullanıcısına yanıt

I just wanted to give it a try. I wanted to limit the number of participants under certain conditions. As you know, considering that even the academics in our country do not speak English and do not follow the world's resources.

Forum is full of nonsense conspiracy theories and childish comments. I thought maybe this way I could reach a little deeper discussion, people who are aware of the world's resources.

If I am against the rules or if only the Turkish topic allowed rule is brought to the forum in the future, I will not complain that the topic will be deleted. I do not intend to open topics in English all the time anyway.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Periah -- 8 Nisan 2022; 12:27:41 >
  • Periah kullanıcısına yanıt

Well, the issue is that most of the prophets of Hebrew tradition are legendary figures or archetypes of a mythos tradition who cannot be proven as the genuine historical figures. In fact, Jesus is probably one of the closest ones to be an actual person after Mohammed from the mainland Arabia, the well-known founder of Islam. Many historians consider Jesus as an authentic person like Mohammed but the mainstream tale of Jesus seems to be constructed or fusion of different tales which were agglomerated under the mythical brand name of Jesus. If Jesus actually lived (which I think so), many who were contemporary with him should have perceived Jesus a sharp tongued Hebrew monk struggling against other Jewish monks and Hebrew people in general, with the support of his close loyalists and comrades who were some Jews as well. As follows, it is well known that the early Christianity was recognised as a sect of Judaism rather than accepted as a brand new religion of its own. And believe me my friend, the Christians could be racist and violent in unimaginable levels just like their enemies who were cruel to them and as we see in the Bible, Jesus is verbally humiliating opposing Jews (especially Pharisees) in a pretty ugly hateful manner and in many cases. Jesus which the Bible represents is not an ideal person. And Christians were not more rational for sure, they were only more successful against their rivals. More inclusivity (the inclusion of Gentiles aka non-Jews) was one of the keys of their success but it does not necessarily means rationality. Moreover, we do not know if the inclusion or doctrinal assimilation of gentiles (non-Jews) to his version of Judaism is Jesus' idea or not. The Jewish bearers or interpreters of the Judaic sect of Jesus may have invented it.

You say that Christianity is not more logical or humanist than its predecessor, just more inclusive. You argue that Jesus, was no different from the religious men who were in conflict with each other in Judaism, and that all the good qualities attributed to him after his death actually came from idealization.

What makes you think that Jesus actually existed and not an imaginary personality? As far as I know, no one named Jesus is mentioned in Roman records, neither his crucifixion nor before. As I said, some define he is as Apollonios of Tyrana, while others go much further and define it as Buddha's interpretation in the western world.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Periah -- 9 Nisan 2022; 14:34:6 >
    < Bu ileti Android uygulamasından atıldı >

There are direct and indirect references to Jesus within non-Christian Roman sources such as in the texts of Tacitus and Pliny The Younger. Yet it is also possible to find no contemporary official state document of the Roman Empire (or contemporary chronicle) related to Jesus because the material could be lost in the course of time. Judea was relatively insignificant sub-province level place within the empire and the rank of Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor who crucified Jesus according to public discontent, indicates the insignificance of Judea and the event itself within the vast Roman world. The tale of Jesus began to be well-known by everyone in the ancient Roman world much later on after his death. It is of course possible the story and personality of Jesus have absorbed many historical and legendary figures and their peculiarities like Apollonios of Tyana (surely a historical figure but together with some legends and assumed special powers) or even Buddha's. The East Asian influence like Buddha is clearly possible as the trade between the Roman world and Asia including India and China was considerably bigger than ever before in the early imperial period of Rome. The sources (Christian or non-Christian) acknowledge that Jesus lived in this period. Specifically talking, during the times of Augustus and Tiberius.

What are your proofs? How could Arabs start to circumcise themselves? Think please. Why don't you think that circumcision is a tradition before Egyptians, Jews and Arabs? Do you know that their languages are similar?

• Üniversitenin birinci sınıfı, ilk derste Türk olan çok sevgili bir hocamla neden İngilizce olarak siyasetin tanımının ne olduğunu konuşuyorum anlayamamıştım, sonra zamanla alıştım İngilizce eğitime. Beni yine oraya götürdü bu konu  

• 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.