Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Arkadaşlar çok gerekli hayalinizdeki ev ingilizcesi lütfen bildiğiniz kadarıyla yazınız

• lots of women in side house
  • I would like to have a two storey house with a huge garden.My house would have some big windows to get the sunlight as much as possible.I would like to have just enough furniture to maintain my life,not more than that.On the first floor,there would be my bedroom and bathroom.In my garden i would like to have my own vegetables and fruit,also a table and chairs to enjoy the nature.
  • i want big swimming pool in my house.. and some neon lights in the pool.. i want big garden to play football..

and i want Honda S2000 in my garage Red Car..
  • a house with pink louvers
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: macrolight

Arkadaşlar çok gerekli hayalinizdeki ev ingilizcesi lütfen bildiğiniz kadarıyla yazınız

lütfen kendi hayallerinizi kendiniz yazınız. başkalarının hayallerini kendi hayaliniz gibi yabancılara yutturmayınız
  • First off, I want to design my own house. I’ve wanted to do this since I was a freshman in high school. In my basic drafting class, we were given a small project-to design a house. I’m not sure what I want in this department yet, and believe me I would definitely put somet thought into this. I know I want to live near mountains, with a lot of land. I would like neighbors, but the kind I’d have to drive to to borrow a cup of sugar from. I would love to be able to take long walks on my own property without seeing another house, besides my guest house of course. = )

I don’t exactly want a farm, but I WOULD like my own sustainable farm. I want lots of animals to help raise, and a great big garden. As for the animals, ultimately I want to be able to have a big animal rescue and rehab right on my land. I would have a full time vet on site, and animal handlers as well. How cool would it be to have a horse? And maybe even hold obedience classes on site and a small place where people could adopt the animals I have rescued and re-habbed.

• house in your dream
  • its my dream house..

Not: Hayalinizdeki evi anlatin dememis arkadas.
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: bguzelsoyy

its my dream house..

Not: Hayalinizdeki evi anlatin dememis arkadas.

• Because i like flowers very much i like to live in a house which has a huge garden.I would like to have two storeys there will be bedrooms and a bathroom in the upstairs,in downstairs there will be kitchen,bathroom and lounge,The windows must be very big so that much sunlight comes into my house.I will have a garage for my car and bicyles besides i will add an extra studio room which have thick walls to reduce the sound level heared from outside.I use this room for my electro guitar practices.I like to have a big library in my lounge and also i big plazma tv.Next to my garage in my garden i will have a basketball court.
  • the house that you're dreamin'.
  • Hortlak Detected
  • whats ken ay do samtayms?deds dı futbole its dı futbole
  • Das siebzig siebzig zwei hmm siebzig zwei
  • My Dream House

As I approach the island on which my dream house awaits, I catch a quick

glimpse of it. It is huge, and is the most noticeable building in the area. My

private plane lands on the air strip next to the house. I get out of the plane

and start my journey through a heavily wooded path leading to my dream house.

I walk with anxiety toward the house at which I will spend the rest of my life.

All around me lie the most beautiful trees and plants you have ever seen. It

is peaceful but you can hear the sounds of birds chirping and small forest

creatures frolicking in the under brush. As I continue to walk along the path

the end starts to appear. I now see my house for the first time up close.

Nothing could have prepared me for the moment I was about to experience.

My house that I designed is all I imagined and more. It is a four story

dream on a huge fifteen acre lot. As I approach the stairs at the entrance to

the house I am surrounded by four columns leading to the most elegant doors I

have ever seen. They are made of mahogany and have a stained glass window in

the center. The handles and the frame is made of brass. As I continue around

the house I come across three windows overlooking the entrance to the house.

There are black shutters on each window. As the porch continues to the south

side of the house I am now looking over the Pacific Ocean. A huge eight foot

picture is facing the same way I am. As I look down and observe the ocean I

see two piers jutting out into the Pacific. On either side of the piers are

huge boulders protecting the coast line from erosion. The house's walls are

made of stucco and it has an old fashion shingles that are a clay color.

As I walk into the back yard I am surrounded by the best things a man

could ever want. Well not quite everything! But a lot of things. I walk

toward the road and I first come across a basketball court. To the left of the

basket ball court is a tennis court. There is a bar in between the two to take

a break at between games. On the opposite side of the yard there is an in

ground swimming pool that is connected to the pool inside the house. As my

journey comes to a close I notice a white gazebo off to the east of the house.

It is in a position such that you can see anyone entering or leaving the lot if

you are sitting in it.

As my plane leaves to go home to pack I take one last look at the house.

I think to myself, "Yes this is my dream house, My dream house."

• 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.