Favori
Tıklama
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Harman Kardon Go Play Mini 1.179 TL son zamanların en dip fiyatı.
    https://www.hepsiburada.com/harman-kardon-go-play-mini-bluetooth-hoparlor-beyaz-p-HBV000001VGKH

Onyx studio 5 , anker motion+ , go play mini bu üçünü kullanan biri olarak go play mini ses şiddeti ve bass tiz dengesi ile en iyisi diyebilirim.

onyx studio 5 ,go play miniye göre çok daha bass ağırlıklı bir ürün ve ses şiddeti miniden daha az.

Mini de bass düşük değil yanlış anlaşılmasın bangır bangır bass var fakat onyx 5 de çok daha fazla abartmışlar bassı ve bana göre minide müzikler sanki daha kaliteli ve daha kulağa hoş geliyor.

Motion + çok daha alt segment diyebiliriz bu iki ürüne göre. Daha çok ofis küçük bir oda için tercih edilebilir bence. Ses kalitesi bas tiz dengesi gayet güzel basslarıda tizleride hissediyorsunuz.( tabi ki bir harmanlar kadar bass beklemeyin )

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi TURKISH-HANDERE -- 12 Mart 2020; 20:30:17 >

• Dinlediğim bluetooth hoparlörler içinde en iyisi hakikaten ancak batarya sorunu var çok çabuk bitiyor bataryası
  • Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2017
    Color: BlackVerified Purchase
    Updated from 5 to 4 stars:
    Updated from 4 to 1 star:
    -----------------------------------
    I like to believe i am an amateur audiophile.
    Having said this, while i don't enjoy boomy speakers, i do have a slight preference for colorful, and not just plain flat sound.
    This is the perfect balance. I own this speaker and a JBL Xtreme, and, sound wise, this one blows the Xtreme out of the water.
    Yes, it's colorful sound, not exactly flat, but while a tad boomy, it doesn't overpower the mids and the highs are not extremely harsh, the bass depth is UNBELIEVABLE for a portable speaker.
    The mids are okay, but at this price range this is a good deal, i really enjoy listening to this, it has depth and decent sound stage, for 199$, get it, it will not get better at this time for this money.

UPDATE 10/2018:
    Battery Life has decreased (to almost half) over just a year of usage, i sent my unit to HK for repairs or replacement.
    If you want to have this plugged in most of the time, the sound is still most the greatest in this price range, if you plan to take it out to the pool or a party outside where there is no AC, forget about it, you will not get more than 2 hours of battery on 75% in the best case scenarios when brand new, and just about 45-60 mins after less than a year of use.

----

Update 2:

So i bought this speaker in 2017 after watching it a few videos and i COULD NOT BELIEVE how crazy good they sounded when they arrived, both plugged in and in battery mode. Unfortunately, the battery life went from 2 hours of playback to 45 mins, and then to 30 mins. So i contacted the HORRIBLE HK support, which i thought was nice the first week, and they sent me a label to send the unit back and get a replacement. About 3 weeks later i got the replacement, only to find out it was broken, i got back in touch with the representative, who told me to repeat the process, even when THEY sent me a defective REFURBISHED product, so after the 2 week wait after i sent the broken unit, they told me they had NO replacement units (i guess they were changing/updating the line, box and product looks different and surely PERFORMS DIFFERENTLY) so i had to choose from a small list of products from JBL/HK that would match the exact amount of the retail value. Guess what, there was just ONE product that would match it, wasn't portable, and had not so bright reviews. I offered to PAY more money to reach the final amount of another product that may replace the features, but i was denied, and in the middle of the discussion that took days, she told me a unit just became available. It took them another 10 days to send a replacement and i waited a total of 61 days since i opened the first claim to receive this product that wont resemble the old one in sound quality/performance.
    The bottomline is, this product is NOT what it used to be, it is not a terrible speaker, but the highs are sibilant and harsh, the bass not as deep as the 2016 model and distorts easily at higher volumes, not sure if this re-release has to do with the Samsung acquisition of HK, but yeah, kiss your expectations goodbye with this new version. There are better alternatives out there for this price range, i used to love and impress all my friends with this product and it's not like that anymore, what a shame.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: suicide sheep

yanıyor.
    https://www.hepsiburada.com/audio-pro-addon-t3-bluetooth-hoparlor-siyah-p-EVAUDIOT3BTS
    alsak mı hocam dolar yükselmeden kaça satıldı bu model ?

• helsloot kullanıcısına yanıt
    850 liraydı bikaç sene önce yanlış hatırlamıyorsam sonra 1200 lere çıkmıştı. gerçi 899 lira olan bu fiyatta çok ama dolar malum artıyor sürekli.
  • 1.79 diye geldim.
  • Harman görünce çay sandım gidiyorum
  • Merakımdan konuya girdim, ihtiyacım yok. Konuyu açan arkadaşa kendi kullanım deneyimlerini paylaştığı için ayrıca teşekkür ediyorum
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.