4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • there is Japanese faculty at Çanakkale and Kayseri as i know...I think Japanese is easier to learn because its syntax is much more similar to Turkish then English or any other European languange...
    but as you know its alphapet is pain...i really want to learn Japanese but it would be hard to learn directly from the internet...i need book,but i have never seen a book about Japanese...
  • Hi. :)

My YGS-LYS results in this year are very better than the results of 2009 ÖSS I joined. I hope that I'll win an engineering department in METU or ITU and I've decided this midday to start to improve my English skill as recompensing something I had forgotten, for the passing examination arranged for preparation school.

First of all, my primer expectation is that every university canditate who joined the examination this year can win the departments they want.

The most important problem of mine is the "words". I want to learn different and alternative words which can be used in stead of a thing and they should be able to be kept in my brain. I guess the recommends that may come from you, "practice, a lot of reading".

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-C1E9C52E6 -- 23 Temmuz 2010; 17:11:37 >
  • @:Alacakaranlık:

I knew it! I knew you could do it! I don't know why but i am really happy for you lol (must be because of last year ).

About the words, rather than practicing and reading a lot, you can browse english based forums, of course they should be in your area of interest. As i can see from your sig, you like DOOM, so you are interested in games. So why not to browse some gaming forums? Sure it would be helpful.
  • dont be so mad about english grammar rules.Language doesnt consist of only grammar, it is just a mean of communication. Just express your thoughts and feelings to the "receiver". As you know, for an adequate communication we need 3 basic elements: 1- sender 2- receiver 3-message. Damn you Chomsky! you ruined my life
  • I am hopeful for new foreign transfers of Fenerbahce; namely Issiar Dia, Miroslav Stoch. We will be a speedy team, meaning that we can get rid of the lazy, numb game we had last year. According to newspapers and some interpretations, Asamoah Gyan seems like the new foreign footballer we'll transfer. He was good at the World Cup 2012, but some people say that his finishing is not good at all. They also say that his finishing can compete with Guiza's. This sounds scary to me.
  • Guys, let's here where you've learned to speak English, Com'n spill it up
  • Hello everybody...

i just want to say ''if my father has become a black person, he would be definitely simon adebisi''

take care
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Manero

Hello everybody...

i just want to say ''if my father has become a black person, he would be definitely simon adebisi''

take care

• hello i want to learn english how can I do it???
  • What does it mean " ikisi bir değil " :)
  • "They are not same" should be k.
  • Hello guys.I have the worst english in the world. I should be better thanks to you
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: döküntü

Well, thank all of the admins who helped for opening this platform in forum. In this topic we can speak about daily topics and news. Also we can improve our writing and reading skills at this topic. l hope it will funny, (it will be funny olması gerekiyor) let the game begins

There are some basic rules.

''Don't ignore the forum rules

Don't Speak any language except English.

Lastly,Thank to fernsehn and Sendromkaan for editing my message.

Have fun.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: visibleghost

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: döküntü

Well, thank all of the admins who helped for opening this platform in forum. In this topic we can speak about daily topics and news. Also we can improve our writing and reading skills at this topic. l hope it will funny, (it will be funny olması gerekiyor) let the game begins

There are some basic rules.

''Don't ignore the forum rules

Don't Speak any language except English.

Lastly,Thank to fernsehn and Sendromkaan for editing my message.

Have fun.

upss sorry l missed that. Edited. Ty :)

• btw it should have been let the game begin rather than "let the game begins"

have a nice day..
  • arent that hurt ?an angel like you fell down to earth

i've copied it from someones wall post(FB) Anyone can fix it?
  • Hi guys i happily for this topic. Last year i was in Miami FL and i am going to language school for 3 months but my english not improve too much what can i do because next year i want to go to USA and i want to start universty but i dont know what can i do please help me
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TripsinojeN

btw it should have been let the game begin rather than "let the game begins"

have a nice day..

Everybody thinks l must be strong grammer knowledge. lt could be cause of my signature. Yes my Turkish grammer is strong and l do not make mistake easily. but it is English, and l love this language in street using. :D
  • @ÖLÜCÜ

I will give you a basic advice...

If you don't want to forget to speak english, you should practice with foreigner, who knows english of course, but if you are living in Turkey, It's difficult for you. You can try to talk with the tourists maybe.Don't worry about this. I think, you will be much better in USA.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Manero -- 28 Temmuz 2010; 0:46:24 >

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi GoToHell -- 28 Temmuz 2010; 10:31:00 >
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.