Şimdi Ara

AT&T Iphone Unlock Platformu / online chat eklendi [Konu Anlatımılı] (118. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 116117118119120
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Verdikleri süre 1 hafta geçmiş olmasına rağmen mail gelmeyince tekrar görüştüm yeni bir case açtırdım.
    Sonra birer gün arayla üç mail aldım.

İlki "Completing Authorized iPhone Unlock E-mail Sample" klasik mail. Restore ettim ve telefon unlock oldu.

İkinci mailin konusu "Ineligibility Invalid Mobile or Account Template" idi ve neden unlock yapamayacaklarını açıklıyordu.

Üçüncü mailin konusu ise "Unlock Complete Template" idi ve "sistemimiz iphone'unuzu başarı ile unlock yaptığınızı söylüyor, tebrikler" gibi bir ifade vardı.

Galiba ilk case'im kabul edildi, ikinci case'im (aynı şey olmasına rağmen) reddedildi. Üçüncü mailden ise "biz aslında unlock yapmayacaktık ama yapmış bulunduk hadi güle güle kullanın" gibi bir anlam çıkardım ben.

Şimdi cihazı itunes'e bağlamaktan korkuyorum, unlock gider diye. Sizce böyle bir ihtimal var mı. Yoksa unlock olmuş olan bir daha lock olmaz mı?

• bugüne kadar unlockun geri alındığı görülmedi..
  • Bende imei infodan baktım maalesef unlock olmamış. Yok arkadaş en iyisi bezdirene kadar mail chat den yazmak.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: matrack

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: alper6161

activated: no
    SIM locked: no

Bende simdi imei.info dan kontrol ettim yukaridaki gibi acildimi acaba

yedek alıp custom fw ile baseband koruyarak restore yap.telefon açıldığında simlock kalkıcaktır.

Bu imei info düzgün şekilde çalışıyor o zaman. Sallasalar tutmaz o kadar. Waiting statusunda yaptığım sorgu. Umarım cevap yakında gelir.

Ayrıca belli bir sorugu kotası falan var mı bu sitede?
  • Arkadaşlar rica ediyorum. Şu Facebook sayfasına yazın , ekleyin birseyler:
    Att Victims
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: 343345

Facebook ta Att Victims e , at&t ile yaptığınız yazışmaları eklemek istiyorum. Mail adresim umtdzg@gmail.com. Yazışmaları foto (jpeg) olarak yollarsanız yüklemem daha kolay olur.

JPEG olarak yok text olarak aldim. Bunu paylasirsan sevinirim.

Thank you for choosing AT&T International Care a representative will be with you shortly. Please note: Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities; hence, you will be required to provide account related information to ensure whom we are working with. Data encryption is also enabled to protect your personal information during this chat session. For more information please go tohttp://www.wireless.att.com/privacy/ orhttp://www.att.com/privacy/. Please wait for a site operator to respond.

All representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 1 minutes and 2 seconds. Thanks for your patience.

You are now chatting with Sam Chavez.

Sam Chavez: Hello! My name is Sam Chavez and I am an International Care Representative. I’m reading your inquiry and I will be right with you.
    Sam Chavez: I will be happy to assist you with your international questions.
    Sam Chavez: Do you have a case number?
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Hi Sam
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Yes
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: CM20120426_40074626
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: This is it...
    Sam Chavez: I'll be right with you.
    Sam Chavez: Looking at the case unfortunately the case has been closed and denied.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Erm sorry what?
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Denied as in?
    Sam Chavez: The case was denied and unfortunately your device is not eligible to unlock the device.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Thank you. Can you please tell me why its been denied and wht it can't be unlocked?
    Sam Chavez: It shows on the system that it was because there wasn't a active account therefore they are not able to unlock the device.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Active account?
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Do you mean I need to have an AT&T account to have it unlocked?
    Sam Chavez: Correct you would have to have had a active or former AT&T account.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: I see. Well, Segnor, when I applied for the unlocking request, there was no such policy. Therefore this rule is irrelevant in my case. I'm sure you are capable of understanding this.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Many of my University mates had their devices unlocked when they made a request the same time I did, regardless whether they had an AT&T account or not. None of them was AT&T customers.
    Sam Chavez: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    Sam Chavez: I do understand but unfortunately it has been denied by our device unlocking department that is the only department that has control over this we do not have a way to get your device unlocked if we submit another request it will be denied.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Well, this is just backhanding. I would to make another request and I would like you to inform them the original date of my request. AT&T can't be this bias, as I'm sure you are
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: ...As I'm sure you would agree*
    Sam Chavez: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
    Sam Chavez: I completely understand but at the moment we don't have a way to request a code without a account our procedure has changed and at the moment we do not have a way to unlock your device.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: I see. Thou I made my self clear, you don't seem to "get" it. My mate who made the request at the same time as me, got his device unlocked. Just like many of my other mates, in the same stiation as me.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Regardless, your procedure was not in course when I made my request so it is irrelevant.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Does this make sense to you at all? Can you please put me through to a manager if thats possible?
    Sam Chavez: I understand where you are coming from but there is nothing we can do at the moment not evening speaking to a manager we wont be able to submit another request at this time.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Therefore?
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: BTW, this conversation will be posted on a Students forum. We would love to see AT&T's customer service standards and the way they approach to basic stuations like this and turning them in to bias decisions.
    Sam Chavez: I am sorry you feel that way but unfortunately due to new policy there isn't much we can do.
    Sam Chavez: I have not heard from you for a few moments. Are you still with me?
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Yes.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Please stop repeating information about the new policy which is irrelevant in my case.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: What is your advice for me in this stuation as I'm clearly beign discriminated and treated differently from others exactly in the same stuation as me? Where can I take this further as this is clear discrimination.
    Sam Chavez: Your case was in process when the new policy came out therefore is falls under the new policy because your case had not been resolved, I am really sorry you feel that way but we really cant do anything at this moment to get your device unlocked.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: I wonder why on earth my mates case hasn't fallen in to that category and plus, at the time of my request there was no restrictions on my device to get it denied, because of overwhelming request should't hold my request and apply new rules on hold. There is no such thing, such thing can't happen.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Before making new rules, you should be aware of current reruests and there must be an exception for these and as unlocking thousands of devices is a huge project, you should've done your homework which we call it "due diligence" in law so that you know what you are doing and that you won't make bias decisions.
    Sam Chavez: AT&T reserves the right to deny any unlock request that it concludes would result in an abuse of this policy or is part of an effort to defraud AT&T or its customers. AT&T further reserves the right to alter this unlocking policy at its discretion without advance notice.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Thank you so much.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: None of these rules apply to my requests and are absolutely irrelevant.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Should there be a counter-claim of my device not being granted locking service unlike others, then I reserve to know why it has been denied.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Your reasons so far are irrelevant in my case.
    Sam Chavez: Unfortunately they do like I said your case was still in progress had not been looked at when the new policy came in effect,as I mentioned AT&T does reserve the right to alter the unlocking policy at its discretion.
    Sam Chavez: I have not heard from you for a few moments. Are you still with me?
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Yes.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: You can apply new rules to to applicants, however you can't apply new rules to requests that were on hold.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: You don't need law school background to understand this, this should be common sense for general public to "clock".
    Sam Chavez: Your application was on hold on queue hadn't been looked at which is the same as a new customers application therefore it does fall under the new policy. Unfortunately at this moment there is nothing we can do to get your device unlocked I apologize for any inconvenience.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: This is ridiculous. When I made my request, I gave given Case ID. From that time onwards, I am an applicant. Within the estimated processing time, your colleagues would have dealt with it after a minute of my request or after a week of my requests which explains that new policy can't have an effect on an application that was made BEFORE THE NEW RULE came out as there was no indication of new rule.
    Sam Chavez: Unfortunately it is considered otherwise that is the reason that it was denied and as I mentioned there is nothing we can do to get your device unlocked at this moment.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: This is absolutely bias and I'm absolutely disgusted of a company who claims to have over 100m customers. Without of a shadow of doubt, AT&T has failed this new unlocking service BIG TIME and displeased many customers that they pleased. All of a sudden, after a long wait AT&T decides to unlock their devices and again, all of a sudden thinks of applying new rules withing their original unlocking decision.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: A company of this level should've done their homework and this unlocking infrastructure/project has beign a total fail for AT&T.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Corner shop service, corner shop decisions, corner shop attitude. No doubts.
    Sam Chavez: I am really sorry you feel that way but at this time there is nothing we can do in regards to this matter if you don't have any other questions besides this is I will be ending the chat.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Thanks for your time. This conversation will be posted on a forum site and your name won't appear.
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: My i
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: My iPhone's locked stuations won;t hurt but this service from AT&T....porca miseria...
    Ramon Ramirez Aka Dez: Have a nice day.
    Sam Chavez: if you need to speak to an International Care Representative you can always chat with us again. You can also send us an email by logging onto your online account at att.com/mywireless >contact us. Or you can reach us by dialing +1-916-843-4685 while you are outside of the country.
    Sam Chavez: Thank you for chatting with us. We value your feedback. Please click the CLOSE button at top right to answer a few questions about your experience with us today. Thank you for choosing AT&T.
    Thank you for chatting with us. Please click the "Close" button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.

• Bunu akşam eklemem lazım. iPhone dan olmuyor.Akşama olmuş bil.

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

Bunu akşam eklemem lazım. iPhone dan olmuyor.Akşama olmuş bil.

Cok tesekkur ederim.

Lutfen ekleyiniz. Yazdiklarimin altindan kalkamayan beyfendi ikidebir zaman isteyip tekrar sacma sapan cevap yazdi. Onlari okuyan durumu zaten anlar.

Tamamen cuvalladi.

Sonunda bir sonuca bile varamadim.

Diyecek daha cok sey vardida neyse...
  • Arkadaşlar dün imei infodan baktığımda bu vardı..

model: iPhone 4 16GB Black
    version: 5.1
    serial:
    mac: 0C:
    warranty coverage: Limited Warranty
    warranty period: 2011-06-08 / 2012-06-07
    purchase country: United States
    activated: yes
    carrier: AT&T United States
    SIM locked: yes

Bugün böyle..

serial:

Anlamadım ben bu işi ?
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: mehdisenturk

Arkadaşlar dün imei infodan baktığımda bu vardı..

serial:
    SIM locked: yes

Bugün böyle..

serial:

Anlamadım ben bu işi ?

sen Allah ın sevgili kulusun dostum :) hayırlı olsun güle güle kullan artık
    darısı bize Yarabbim

• Arkadaşlar sonunda !!! Restore yaptım operatör ayarları yüklensin mi dedi veeee o mutlu son :) Bana olmaz diye düşünüyodum ama olmuş :) Arkadaşlar ama bana ne bir mail ne de başka bir şey geldi bütün maillerime olumsuz cevap geldi. İmei infodan baktım dün kilit var diyodu bugün yok diyor nasıl iş anlamadım ben ?? Ama olsun nasıl açılırsa açılsın ohh içim rahatladı bee

Kilitli olan arkadaşlara da allah sabırlar versin cidden kafa ağrıtıyor..

• Bize de nasip olsa keşke. Adamlar Twitter dan da cevap yazmıyor artık.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: mehdisenturk

Arkadaşlar sonunda !!! Restore yaptım operatör ayarları yüklensin mi dedi veeee o mutlu son :) Bana olmaz diye düşünüyodum ama olmuş :) Arkadaşlar ama bana ne bir mail ne de başka bir şey geldi bütün maillerime olumsuz cevap geldi. İmei infodan baktım dün kilit var diyodu bugün yok diyor nasıl iş anlamadım ben ?? Ama olsun nasıl açılırsa açılsın ohh içim rahatladı bee

Kilitli olan arkadaşlara da allah sabırlar versin cidden kafa ağrıtıyor..

Sorgulama yapmadan mi sim lock no'ya döndü(yani daha önce yaptığınız sorguda). Yoksa yeni sorgulama yaptıktan sonra çıkan sonuçta mi gördünüz?

Edit: imei info sitesindeki sorgulamalardaki sonuçlar için sormuştum.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi FaTeeH -- 8 Mayıs 2012; 18:18:53 >

• Şuana kadar 20 nisandan beri 10 case almışımdır almadıklarım da vardır. Çok defa chatten konuştum. Ama açılacağına dair umudum yoktu ama çok şükür açılmış..
  • Arkadaşlar yardım lütfen.
    Kardeşimin ABD den kontratsiz alınan iphone 4 ü var. AT&T kilitli, apple store dan alınma...malum geveyle kullanıyoz. İOS 5 e geçemedik buyüzden...ios 4 şuan..
    sormak istediğim hala bu işlem olumlu sonuç veriyor mu? Bizden istedikleri ekstra bir bilgi var mı? Anladığım kadarıyla sadece imei numarası veriyoruz. Cihazın faturası da duruyor bende. Ancak bahsedilen at&t numarası ne onu anlamadım. (Minik aktivasyon at&t kartıysa o var)
    Şimdi kardeşim kullanıyor ona söyleyip heveslendirmek istemedim çok iyi ingilizcemizde yok...Sizce olacak birşey midir?
  • Hocam 16 gündür mücadele halindeyim. Facebook ve Twitter da bir küfür etmediğimiz kaldı.Akşam üstü farklı bir yöntem denedim.:
    Tekrar mail attım. Bu sefer attığım mail şöyleydi:
    Dear At&t Staff
    İ need a Unlock code.
    My İmei number:012xxxxxx(kendi İmei no'n)

Best Regards
    Dikkat edin isim, ülke,tel yazmadım ve faturayı ekledim.
    Ve bingo(2 saat sonra gelen cevap)

Approved Unlock:

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone
    ending in xxxxxxxxxxx2724. We have reviewed your request and confirmed
    that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
    To complete the unlock, simply:
    1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet
    connectivity.
    2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came
    with your iPhone.
    3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
    For information on backup and restore, please visithttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
    4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
    Additional information on unlocking can be found athttp://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.
    For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit
    the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued
    business and look forward to providing you with the best customer
    service.

Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business.

Demekki oluyor.Centilmenlik gereği Facebook hesabını sildim. Yöntem bu.

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >

• quote:

Hocam 16 gündür mücadele halindeyim. Facebook ve Twitter da bir küfür etmediğimiz kaldı.Akşam üstü farklı bir yöntem denedim.:
    Tekrar mail attım. Bu sefer attığım mail şöyleydi:
    Dear At&t Staff
    İ need a Unlock code.
    My İmei number:012xxxxxx(kendi İmei no'n)

Best Regards
    Dikkat edin isim, ülke,tel yazmadım ve faturayı ekledim.
    Ve bingo(2 saat sonra gelen cevap)

Approved Unlock:

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone
    ending in xxxxxxxxxxx2724. We have reviewed your request and confirmed
    that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
    To complete the unlock, simply:
    1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet
    connectivity.
    2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came
    with your iPhone.
    3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
    For information on backup and restore, please visithttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
    4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
    Additional information on unlocking can be found athttp://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.
    For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit
    the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued
    business and look forward to providing you with the best customer
    service.

Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business.

Demekki oluyor.Centilmenlik gereği Facebook hesabını sildim. Yöntem bu.

Hangi adrese mail attın hocam?

• Arkadaslar hangi emaile mesaj atıyorsunuz ya canımı sıkmaya başladı ??
  • ben bir kere case açtım reddedildi şimdi mail attım madem öyle tekrar arıycam skype'tan ısrar edicem, gerekirse tekrar mail atıcam. hadi bakalım.. şerefsiz herifler.
  • icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com
    Mail adresi bu
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 116117118119120
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.