Şimdi Ara

Xiaomi'ye Mail Atarak Türkiye'deki Fiyat Politikasını Soruyoruz (3. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
144 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Bu Xiaomi ithalatçı firmaların forumlarda reklam kampanyası mi anlamıyorum. Tr uyumlu şarj cihazı bile verilmiyormuş sanırım. Huawei de pahalı bence ama a101 de dün bir telefon gördüm honor modeli 1399 çift kamera 3gb ram 32 GB hafıza vs. Çift hat da var. Tr garantili ürün bence daha avantajlıdır . Xiaomi eskiden beri Avrupa tipi şarj cihazı vermediği için hep olumsuz bakmışımdır... Ürünlerin kalitesi hakkında bilgim yok. Zte kullandım ama radyosu olmuyor Türkiye versiyonlarinda

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: voodoo child

bosuna ugrasmayın xiaomi musteri memnuyeti umrunda olan bir firma degil. bir powerbank almistim bozuk cikti adamlarin cevabi neredeysen aldiysaniz ona sorun diyordu... o yuzden kiymetli nefesinizi bosa harcamayin ve bir avrupa, amerika, japonya firma memnuniyeti beklemeyin.
    Maillere verilen yanitta belli zaten :D

Kim alir S9 fiyatina xiaomi allah askina kafalari iyi bunlarin.

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Mail attım. Konuyu öne çıkaralım.
  • Dear Xiaomi,

I am (adınız) from Turkey. I am a huge fan of your phones. Though, I want to bring a problem/complaint to your attention.

As Xiaomi fans in Turkey, we have welcomed official launch of your operations in our country. We have experienced an unprecedendant hype for "finally" official release of your phones in our country.Since Xiaomi has been the prominent figure/brand of mobile phone world with its wide-range, high-end and high-quality products with lower price tags.

Before your official launch, we had the opportunity to buy your phones thanks to the unofficial importers with an acceptable profit margin compared to the offical global prices.

With the advance of offical retailer, we had hoped that we would continue profiting low prices while having offical service, support and branding. Unfortunately it is not the case.

We are aware that Evofone is your partner in Turkey and we need to resort to them for any compliants. However, we believe Xiaomi will support its products and users under any circumstances and listen to them to find solutions.

Let me further explain the issue in Turkey. Offical global price for Honor Play is: ~$320 equals to 1920₺ and it is sold for 2800₺ with local currency. Let's say it is a fine pricing -I think not-. Moreover, global price for Pocophone F1 Global ~$300, which means it should be cheaper than 2800₺. But it is 3500₺. This is simply absurd. Besides, Mi8 is a lot more expensive than Samsung S9. I am not saying Mi8 is not a high-end device and does not deserve its price, but this is not the case for the rest of the world.

Exhange rates are fluctuating alot nowadays in Turkey. There has been a significant incraese in US dollar rates which undermined the prices in Turkey but this cannot be the explanation of such situation exampled above.

I believe you will have a look at the pricing of your products in Turkey, and resolve the issue with your partner for the sake of your beloved users.

Regards
    (adınız)

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi ardicli2000 -- 11 Ekim 2018; 18:56:34 >

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: ardicli2000

Dear Xiaomi,

I am (adınız) from Turkey. I am a huge fan of your phones. Though, I want to bring a problem/complaint to your attention.

As Xiaomi fans in Turkey, we have welcomed official launch of your operations in our country. We have experienced an unprecedendant hype for "finally" official release of your phones in our country.Since Xiaomi has been the prominent figure/brand of mobile phone world with its wide-range, high-end and high-quality products with lower price tags.

Before your official launch, we had the opportunity to buy your phones thanks to the unofficial importers with an acceptable profit margin compared to the offical global prices.

With the advance of offical retailer, we had hoped that we would continue profiting low prices while having offical service, support and branding. Unfortunately it is not the case.

We are aware that Evofone is your partner in Turkey and we need to resort to them for any compliants. However, we believe Xiaomi will support its products and users under any circumstances and listen to them to find solutions.

Let me further explain the issue in Turkey. Offical global price for Honor Play is: ~$320 equals to 1920₺ and it is sold for 2800₺ with local currency. Let's say it is a fine pricing -I think not-. Moreover, global price for Pocophone F1 Global ~$300, which means it should be cheaper than 2800₺. But it is 3500₺. This is simply absurd. Besides, Mi8 is a lot more expensive than Samsung S9. I am not saying Mi8 is not a high-end device and does not deserve its price, but this is not the case for the rest of the world.

Exhange rates are fluctuating alot nowadays in Turkey. There has been a significant incraese in US dollar rates which undermined the prices in Turkey but this cannot be the explanation of such situation exampled above.

I believe you will have a look at the pricing of your products in Turkey, and resolve the issue with your partner for the sake of your beloved users.

Regards
    (adınız)
    Bazı hatalarınızı düzeltiyorum

To whom it may concern,

I am (adınız) from Turkey. I am a huge fan of your phones but I want to bring a problem/complaint to your attention.

As Xiaomi fans in Turkey, we have welcomed the official launch of your operations in our country since Xiaomi has been the prominent figure/brand of mobile phone world with its wide range of high-quality products with lower price tags.

Before your official launch, we had the opportunity to buy your phones thanks to the unofficial importers, and buy Xiaomi products with an acceptable profit margin compared to the official global prices.

With the launch of the official retailer, we were excited that we would continue enjoying low prices while having official service, support, and branding. Unfortunately, it is not the case.

We are aware that Evofone is your partner in Turkey and this issue concerns Evofone. However, we believe that Xiaomi will support its products and users under any circumstances and listen to them to find solutions.

Let me further explain the issue in Turkey. The official global price for Honor Play is approximately $320, and it is 2800₺ with our local currency, the Lira. Let's say it is a fine pricing. The Pocophone F1's official price is approximately 300 dollars, nonetheless, it is sold here with a price tag of 3500 liras when it should be cheaper than 2800₺. This is simply absurd. Besides, Mi8 is a lot more expensive than Samsung S9. I am not saying Mi8 is not a high-end device and does not deserve its price, but this is not the case for the rest of the world.

Exchange rates are fluctuating a lot nowadays in Turkey. There has been a significant increase in US dollar rates which increased prices in Turkey but this cannot be the explanation this situation explained above.

Yours faithfully,
    (adınız)

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi egeym -- 11 Ekim 2018; 20:58:31 >

• egeym kullanıcısına yanıt
    Bu kadar uzun yazı yazarsanız değişen bir şey olmaz. Gelecek cevap şu Evofone ile iletişime geçin. Xiaomi şuan bizi sallamıyor şikayetinizi Evofone a iletin diye geri dönüş yapıyorlar.

Ben şu maili gönderdim açık ve net

Your official pricing policy in Turkey is very expensive.

Prices in Turkey does not conform to a 5% profit policies.

Mi 8 128 gb 886 dolar, poco f1 575 dolar in Turkish mi store veya mi store in turkey falan yazın bir şeyler

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-BB2CECC18 -- 11 Ekim 2018; 19:31:39 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Guest-BB2CECC18

Bu kadar uzun yazı yazarsanız değişen bir şey olmaz. Gelecek cevap şu Evofone ile iletişime geçin. Xiaomi şuan bizi sallamıyor şikayetinizi Evofone a iletin diye geri dönüş yapıyorlar.

Ben şu maili gönderdim açık ve net

Your official pricing policy in Turkey is very expensive.

Prices in Turkey does not conform to a 5% profit policies.

Mi 8 128 gb 886 dolar, poco f1 575 dolar in Turkish mi store veya mi store in turkey falan yazın bir şeyler
    Hocam kısaları ilk mesajda var onlara verilen cevaplar da belli. İsteyen bunu da yazar. Evefone la ilgili paragraf da var. Oraya yazmamız gerektiğini biliyoruz ama sizin de soruna el atacağınızdan eminiz diyoruz.

• Biraz sıkıştırınca telefon yapılı olarak geldi.

Ayrıca ben tıraş makinesi kutusunda yolladım onlar karton kutuya özenerek geri yollamışlar.

Evofone un o kadar şikayete rağmen böyle olması beni bile şaşırttı.

Telefon nasıl temiz gitti ise öyle geldi.

Yurtiçi kargodaki arkadaşlar da sağolsun birşey olmamış.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-563091384 -- 11 Ekim 2018; 20:5:0 >
  • Her maile aynı cevap

Bende yolladım

Keşke yollamasaydim

• konunun ilerlemesime izin vermemiş ki Mİ daha 2. sayfa olmadan maillere cevap yazmış

• TR Fiyatının dolar karşılığını da eklesek daha iyi olabilir
  • Her soruna karşı birlik olmak güzel ülke ancak böyle daha güzel hale gelebilir uğraşmaya devam

• Bende maili yolladım. Adamların haberi bile olduğunu düşünmüyorum. Telefonlarını sana bana ya da evofona satmışlar hiçbir şey farketmez onlar için. Xiaomi nin bana 3500 e sattığı bir telefonu ben 4500 e satsam onların bana bir yaptırım hakkı söz konusu olamaz. Bunların eline kaldık. Ama yinede mailleri gönderelim belki de adamlar resmi olarak gelirler. Kim bilir?

• Adamla resmen bize gülerler banane laa sizin fiyatlarınız der geçer, ben 300 dolar mı demişim ve 300 dolar yapmışım gerisi beni ilgilendirmez diye gülerler bize.. Smiley gönderirler gülen smileylerden.. :) :) :)
  • Xiaomi kendi gelip servis altyapısını kurana kadar bu fiyatlara evofonedan Xiaomi alan kerizdir.

• Samsung kullanıyorum ve yakın zamanda yeni bir cep telefonu almayı düşünmüyorum ancak bu fiyatlar benim de zoruma gidiyor. Bu yüzden ben de mail atarak destek verdim. Umarım Xiaomi bu sorunu çözer.

EDIT: Cevap geldi :

"Hi,

Greetings from Xiaomi!

Thank you for writing to us. I will be glad to assist you.

I understand your concern regarding the price of devices at Evofone. Would like to inform you that price may vary from region to region and seller to seller. However, we are recording this as feedback. I value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve.

At this point of time, we would recommend you to coordinate with the Evofone for further assistant regarding prices of products.

Should you have any further queries, feel free to write back to us. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day ahead!

Best Regards,
    Harsh
    Xiaomi Customer Support"

Evofone ile uğraşacaksak işimiz var.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi kingofpotatoes -- 12 Ekim 2018; 15:5:4 >

• Ben de atayım bi ara email

• Her iki kalıbıda göndermiştim, her iki mailede aynı cevap geldi

Merhaba,

Xiaomi'den selamlar!

Bize yazdığınız için teşekkür ederim. Size yardımcı olmaktan memnuniyet duyarım.

Evofone’daki cihazların fiyatıyla ilgili endişenizi anlıyorum. Fiyatın bölgeden bölgeye ve satıcıdan satıcıya değişebileceğini bildirmek isterim. Ancak, bunu geri bildirim olarak kaydediyoruz. Fikrinize değer veriyorum ve bunu öğrenmek ve geliştirmek için bir fırsat olarak görüyorum.

Bu noktada, ürünlerin fiyatları hakkında daha fazla yardım için Evofone ile koordinasyon yapmanızı tavsiye ederiz.

Başka sorularınız olursa, bize geri yazabilirsiniz. Size daha fazla yardımcı olmaktan memnuniyet duyarız.

Değerli bir müşteri olduğunuz için teşekkür ederiz. Günün geri kalanı güzel geçsin!

Best Regards,
    Harsh
    Xiaomi Customer Support

• Global şirketlerin Türkiye'ye gelince bozmasının nedeni budur. Türkiye operasyonlarında çalışan kişilerin de Türk olması. Yani sorun bizim halkımızın içinde.
  • Yani nasıl biz kopyala yapıştır yapıyorsak, onlar da bu durum için aynı işi yapıyorlar çözüm zor gibi geldi bana çünkü bana da aynı tarz maille cevap verdiler.
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.