Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Google translate öldü, şimdi bir yardıma ihtiyacım var.

"Bu yaz ya da sonbahar türkiye'ye gelme ihtimaliniz var mı? Türkiye'den bir organizatör ile görüştünüz mü? Cevap verirseniz sevinirim, çünkü tatil ve konser planlarımı size göre yapacağım" cümlesini ingilizceye çevirmeliyim. yardım plz.

• is there any possibility to come here,Turkey, again at this fall? have you got in touch with any organizer? i d be very happy if you reply because i m going to make my plans according to your reply. fln flkn ..
  • Do you have any chance to come to Turkey this summer or autumn ? Have you spoken with a promoter from Turkey? I'd be pleased if you reply, because i'm going to plan my vacation and concert plans according to you.

Hangi grup?
  • Informal: hey man do u have a long shot about comin' Türkiye in summer or fall. Did u meet with a f.ckin organiser? I'll be over the moon if you respond me. Because I'll make my vacance and concert plans according to you. Keep your chin up.

Formal: Do you have any probability on coming Türkiye in summer or autumn. Did you meet with an organiser? Your respond will make me happy. Because I'll arrange my vacance and concerts plans according to you. Yours sincerely
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.