4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • There're lotsa words I am not familiar with. I wanna use the words that I am not familiar with in my own sentences to memorize them.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 19 Kasım 2015; 22:07:19 >

• There's a girl in Ankara. She tells me to come there,but I say I don't have any accommodation there. I don't have anybody for me to have accommodation so I can't come all the way to Ankara from Kocaeli and return home the same day.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 10 Kasım 2015; 17:03:57 >
  • When an event's occured that concerns the police, and if I am the witness to that event, I may have to give an account of the event. ( To give an account of the event= Olayı tarif etmek)
  • My unhappiness have been triggered by girls. I can't seem to think much of anything else. I suffer from how girls don't wanna talk to me. I should have gotten so used to girls not talking to me by now but I can't. It never occured to me that things would be like that after I got into such a class which was full of girls. If there had been anyone who felt the same as me, we would have been babbling about how we shared the same issue. I am driven sad. It is a sign of that girls don't find me attractive. I am not whom girls call a hot man so I suffer from that.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 21 Ekim 2015; 14:57:45 >
  • I used to be 89 kilograms in the beginning of this July. I have gotten to 72 kilograms. I have lost 17 kilograms since the begining of this July. My aim is to be 68 kilograms, which means I'll lose 4 kilograms more. When I get to 68 kilograms, I'll try to keep still at that weight.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 21 Ekim 2015; 15:32:40 >
  • Your life is very boring men

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • It sucks that it is very difficult to achieve a girl. It is very difficult to have achievement in getting girls.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 10 Kasım 2015; 17:06:08 >
  • I have no achievement in getting girls.
  • I've never been able to acquire a girl and I never will. I wish I was a tall man so that I would give a damn about boring myself to acquire a six pack but I am a 172 cm guy. What will change if I've gotten six pack if I am short? Even a 158 cm girl wants to date a 180 cm guy. She doesn't like a guy who is at my height, which is 172 cm. If you are tall and handsome guy. Girls would go near you to acquire you. If you are not handsome but a tall guy, then you might have to have a fit body. If you are neither tall nor handsome, then there is nothing you can do to acquire a girl. You will be tall. This is something that has to be. Other than that, you will either be handsome or have a fit sexy body.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 23 Ekim 2015; 22:41:15 >
  • No girls would approve of me for herself. No girls would appeal to me.
  • Short girls's interests in tall guys are quite apparent to me. That's a sad fact I've gotten to admit. Yesterday I was talking to a 158 cm girl who said she wanted a guy who is 180 cm. I am 172 cm and the girl who is 158 cm finds my height bad for herself. What the hell!

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 23 Ekim 2015; 23:18:34 >
  • I am going on a tight diet and I am running more and more to lose weight. Let's burn our body fat. To hell with body fat.
  • I am a long way away from possessing a girl

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Not that I show girls signs of how horny I am but that girls ain't horny for me as I ain't whom girls call a hot man. Girls are horny too but they ain't for us. They are horny for whom they call hot men. You know tall men who have six packs abs. Tall men with fit muscular bodies.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 26 Ekim 2015; 0:06:20 >
  • It is a loaded question why girls give so much damn about a man's having to be tall. Not only do tall girls want tall men but also short girls want tall men. What makes no sense is, short girls also want tall men. A 158 cm girl says that a man shouldn't be under 180 cm. I wanna say what the fuck to this!!

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 26 Ekim 2015; 0:14:31 >
  • The ones whom girls call hot men have the joy of this life screwing them girls.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 26 Ekim 2015; 0:19:05 >
  • When I was 16, I used to look out at girls from window. When you are 16, it feels enough for you but the more you get older, the less it is enough for you. At some point, the more you get older, the more you are desperate having to be away from girls

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 26 Ekim 2015; 0:33:44 >
  • From one perspective, we can say that if you ain't a tall guy, it is a hell lot more difficult for you to aquire a girl unless you are handsome.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 26 Ekim 2015; 0:40:22 >
  • What I am pissed off about is that girls are too choosy. I can't adjust to the fact that there ain't any girls who'd date me.

• I wish I'd been able to take a trip back in time to have seen how people were doing in the past. That would have been so fucking good.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 26 Ekim 2015; 3:31:41 >
  • 
Sayfa: 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.