Şimdi Ara

The thread of improving my vocabulary (70. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 6667686970
Sayfaya Git
Git
Giriş
Mesaj
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: mrsmrc

Did you ever asked a girl if they found you attractive or not? Maybe they find you attractive

They don't even wanna talk to me because they find me too unattractive.

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • mrsmrc kullanıcısına yanıt
    he is a loser of losers. he will never be asked out by girls. he will be alone forever
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Jeopol

he is a loser of losers. he will never be asked out by girls. he will be alone forever

I am too unattractive to the opposite sex.

• I must be so damn ugly.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: watcer

Ok we understand that you have perfect English. If I were you I won't write too much message this topic. Because it is really really boring. I just read first page(in mobile) your life is boring. Let me tell you something. Don't waste your time in here.Watch English things or listen something English or speak with strangers in some pages if you want develop your English. You just fuckin your time in here. I was forgetting. One more thing I will say 'Cool Story Bro'

What is it being cool story? Is it that all girls find me too fucking unattractive?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 3 Temmuz 2016; 14:48:42 >
  • quote:

seems like that
  • quote:

quote:

seems like that

I am an ugly f*cker.

• it doesn't matter for us, for me. big games easy than the other games, unfortunately. everytime is we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games, we have the some possibility, some big chances, some big okazyon, something like that but, what can i do, sometimes. it is the football, that is the football. something happened everything is something happened. but anyway, now is in the tabele, we have to see the situation, now is second position, and, one point more, i don't want to see the back, i want to see the front.
  • quote:

it doesn't matter for us, for me. big games easy than the other games, unfortunately. everytime is we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games, we have the some possibility, some big chances, some big okazyon, something like that but, what can i do, sometimes. it is the football, that is the football. something happened everything is something happened. but anyway, now is in the tabele, we have to see the situation, now is second position, and, one point more, i don't want to see the back, i want to see the front.

Bein' an ugly f*cker sucks.

• 
Sayfa: önceki 6667686970
Sayfaya Git
Git
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.