İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Hello,

Just upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S4 to an S7 (with the S8 due any day, there are some really good deals).Except for List View only, in every database, everything seems to be working fine.In List View, there is no proper height to the rows. No matter what the font size, there is no between-rows separation, and an insufficiency of header.At a font size of 18, the thin separator across say bottom of Row 1 chops off approx the bottom pixel, say bottom 10%, of all letters across the row. So for a letter e, the convex cup for the tail is gone.Row 2 has maybe a 1 pixel space above say a capital M. So the top of all letters are clearly visible, but not the bottoms.If I use General Programme preferences (i.e. "Choose Database Screen") to decrease font size to say 8, for List View Font Size option, bottoms in List Views become visible, but that is quite unusable to my ailing 60-year old eyes. And all that happens if I increase font size to say 24 or 32 is that a greater percentage of the letters get cut off. It is then unusable because I have to guess what record contents are from only perusing top 25% or so of all letters.I am hoping this is a simple and known issue to correct?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi NoelBlakley -- 26 Haziran 2018; 15:29:48 >

• 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.