Şimdi Ara

Ninja Kaplumbağalardaki BEYİN'in adı ne? (2. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 12
Sayfaya Git
Git
Giriş
Mesaj
  • crank
  •  Ninja Kaplumbağalardaki BEYİN'in adı ne?

Leonardo: "We turtles don't know the meaning of the word defeat."
    Michaelangelo: "That's right! We never bothered to look it up in a dictionary."

"I wasn't born yesterday, I was born today."--Michaelangelo thinking the other Turtles had forgotten his birthday.

Michaelangelo: "Ultimo bummer, dudes, I had my belly set on that heartboard."
    Donatello: "Did that make sense to you?"
    Raphael: "Not supposed to; Michaelangelo said it."

Splinter: "The path that leads to what we truly desire is long and difficult, but only by following that path do we achieve our goal."
    Michaelangelo: "What? Follow a path? I guess he wants me to take a hike."

Bebop: "I wonder why the delivery guy stopped here."
    Rocksteady: "Maybe he was visiting his mommy."
    Bebop: "I wish I could visit my mommy."
    Rocksteady: "Why don't you?"
    Bebop: "I try, but every time she sees me, she runs away screamin'."

Krang: "I want that robot!"
    Shredder: "Now Krang, you can't have everything you see on TV!"
    Rocksteady: "If you're real good, maybe you'll get one for Christmas!"

"By the way, in case you have any ideas about turning the creature against me, remember that I too have a remote control, more powerful than yours! Mine works the TV, the VCR, and the stereo!" ~Krang

Krang: "Shredder, bring that robot down here before the Turtles find you!"
    Shredder: "Those wretched reptiles will never find me. I've changed my image. Look! While those Turtles are searching abandoned warehouses and roach-infested tenemants, I'll be luxuriating here [at a hotel]."
    Krang: "And just how are you paying for all this?"
    Shredder: "I borrowed your Alien Express card! I never leave the Technodrome without it."

Vernon: "Have no fear! Newsman is here!"
    Michaelangelo: "Newsman?"
    Raphael: "Yeah, I can't wait to meet his sidekick, Weather Boy."

Shredder: "Krang, I could not control the Mutagen Monster! I must have your help!"
    Krang: "It's nice to be wanted."
    Rocksteady: "Yeah... (holds up a Wanted poster of himself) I know just what you mean!"

"Ohoh, those morons! I should've handled this hero business myself! But I'd rather eat brussel sprouts for a week than be a do-gooder." ~Shredder

Shredder: "Months of work, ruined! Oh, you imbecilic incompetent! Thanks to you, I now have to grovel before the baneful bag of brains, Krang."
    Baxter: "But why from a garbage heap?"
    Shredder: "Because this is the site he chose for the trans-dimensional convergence! I think he did it just to annoy me."

Rocksteady: "Rocksteady here. That you boss?"
    Shredder: "No, it's the Tooth Fairy."
    Bebop: "Hey lemmie talk to dat crook! I left my little baby tusk under my pillow and didn't get nuttin'!"

"No one can resist the Shredder... and no cow can resist salt!" ~Shredder

Raphael: "After all we just went through, how can you even look at a pizza?"
    Michaelangelo: "I don't want to look at it; I just wanna eat it."

Shredder: "You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!"
    Bebop: "And bring cash. We don't take plastic!"

Krang: "This receptor ring will make the beast follow orders sent from this remote control device."
    Bebop: "Hey, I remember these things!" (grabs the receptor ring and twirls it around him like a hula hoop)

Rocksteady: "OK, lawbreaker, you're under arrest. You have the right to blah blah blah."
    Bebop: (picks up a teddy bear) "Awwww, ain't it cute?" (stuffs it under his cape)
    Shredder: "Put it back."
    Bebop: (throws the bear) "Gee, I hate bein' a good guy!"
    Rocksteady: "Yeah, when do we get that stinkin' diamond so we can do some damage?!"
    Shredder: "I'm beginning to think this whole contest is phony. It's obviously a--oof!"
    Butler: "I say down there! Congratulations! You've won the contest!"
    Shredder: "Oh, I hate being wrong."

Shredder: "Don't worry Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady will return with the equipment on schedule, you'll see"
    Krang: "Well they'd better for your sake! (turns a dark purple color) If those two bumbling cretins spoil my plans you're gonna pay for it big time!"
    Shredder: "I never realized how purple brings out the lavender in your eyes."
    Krang: "Why thank you, do you think... ARRRRGGGGG!!!!!!"

Shredder: "Ohh, I can't stand just sitting here in the dark not knowing what's happening!"
    Krang: "That's because you're usually sitting in the light not knowing what's happening."

Shredder: "I would've brought back the Turtles and that meddling reporter if this blasted camera hadn't run out of videotape!"
    Krang: "Excuses, excuses! Where are those cretins Bebop and Rocksteady?"
    Shredder: "In here, along with that Polarisoid and half the city's landmarks!"
    Krang: "Good; keep them in there. I want to remember them always that way. Wait a minute! What's this? 'Made in Taiwan'?! You metal-masked moron! You brought me the wrong camera!"
    Shredder: "That meddling reporter must've picked up the real one!"
    Krang: "Shredder, you numbskull ninja! I'm warning you - bring me that Polarisoid camera or else!"

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi THEKNIGHT -- 18 Nisan 2005, 16:47:58 >

• BU forumda ne kadar araştırmacı arkadaşlar var yav

Bundan sonra benim aklıma en ufak bir şey takılırsa söz buraya soracağım
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: sirena

BU forumda ne kadar araştırmacı arkadaşlar var yav

Bundan sonra benim aklıma en ufak bir şey takılırsa söz buraya soracağım

bazen aklıma takılanları kendim buluyorum ama KRANG ı bulamadım tam 6 kişiye sordum bilemedi.
    sende sor sen de cevap bul.
    not:genelde teknik yardım bölümünde soru cevaplarım da

kersoz2003:arkadaş sağolasın nerden buldun bilmem diyaloğu vermiş eve gidince okuyacam
  • gırank

krank mili var bide
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: bezgin

gırank

krank mili var bide

• 
Sayfa: önceki 12
Sayfaya Git
Git
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.