• Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • quote:

Dear Knight Online Players,

First off, I wanted to personally apologize for any instability or connectivity issues you may have experienced in the past couple weeks. As a fellow gamer, I understand the frustration of not being able to play when you want, and having your gaming interrupted when you are in the thick of battle. It's because of this frustration (trust me, my whole team is frustrated) that I felt I need to give you an explanation on this issue:

As we all know, Knight Online has been popular for well over a year now, but recently, the interest in playing Knight Online has skyrocketed around the world, exploding with record numbers in users and new registrations. I admit this growth was a challenge initially to us, as our whole company strived to support an army of hardcore players, however, since the rise, we have hired scores of new people, bought considerable amounts of high-end hardware and worked day and night to bring you a new level support and stability.

I know you have read posts before about things improving, but please believe me now when I tell you now that things WILL get better in a short amount of time in both service and stability. This includes smaller maintenance times, better connectivity and in the game, you can count on more GM's with new and fun events, and new patches that will block out cheating and give you new content to explore.

Knight Online is continuing to grow, and with that growth, you can be safe in knowing that you will have a large and dynamic community to play with for years to come.

Thank you all so much for your patience and I hope to see you all online.

Sincerely yours,

Theodoric
    Producer of Knight Online

kelimenin özü; oyun bizim kabiliyetimizin çok üzerine çıktı, mevcut adamlarımız işin içine etti, yeni aldığımız adamlar da mantar çıktı, biz bi halt ettik siz etmeyin...

"trust me, my whole team is frustrated" açıkça yazmış. (inanın bana, tüm ekibim tek kelime ile hüsran)

beklemekten başka birşey yapamıyoruz zaten, bakalım neler olacak...

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Akineton -- 13 Nisan 2007; 12:57:42 >

• ADAMLARDA HAKLI SONUCTA HERKES HATA YAPABILIYO HOS GORMEK LAZIM HANGI BIRI ILE UGRASSINLAR KOSP DUPE VS DERKEN ADAMLAR HANGISINE BAKACAKLARINI SASIRDILAR..HERSEYI ONLARA MAL ETMEMEK LAZIM DUPE VS UGRASANLARDA ONLARDAN FAZLA KABAHLI BU KONUDA..
  • Şuna bakın oyun 2 gün kapandı herkes çıldırdı.Millet kafayı yemiş.Sadece bir oyun ya..
  • Arkadaşlar programcılıkta yapılamaz edilemez diye bişey yoktur. isteseler hemen düzeltirler. isteseler koxperları hemen banlarlar. Ama sorun şu...
    Hepimiz biliyoruz k2 sahibi açgözlü(imiş). tamam olabilir ama bu adam daha da ileri gidip sanırım kendi çalışanlarına da açgözlülük yapıp az para verdi ki onlarda işlerini doğru düzgün yapmıyorlar. Şimdi yeni eleman bulacak o elemanlar 10-15 gün içinde oyunun çalışma mantığını tam anlayacak ve sorunu çözmeye başlayacaklar. tabi onlara da iyi para verirse bu olacak. yoksa gene durum aynı :)
  • oyunun sonu geldi galiba
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.