Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Buy SMG CSGO Skins - Markus “Kjaerbye” Kjærbye has shocked fans and teammates alike with a last minute decision to leave Astralis for local rivals North.

The news of the 19 year old’s departure was broken by Astralis captain and in-game leader Lukas ‘gla1ve’ Rossander on February 2nd, just “hours before the press conference”
    The “speechless” tactician is referring to North’s press conference that they had scheduled for February 2nd to announce a roster move, but clearly nobody on Astralis was aware of the fact that Kjaerbye was involved until the last possible moment.

Many fans were calling gla1ve’s post out as a bad joke, but Kjaerbye soon came out in a Twitter post of his own to confirm it.

The young Dane describes the decision as “the hardest decision in my career” but goes on to say that “sometimes in life you need the courage to take a step backwards in order to move forward”.

The ever-popular coach of Astralis, Danny ‘zonic’ Sørensen also commented on the situation. Despite being a storied veteran and Counter-Strike 1.6 legend, the 31 year old says “I am so disappointed and have never experienced anything like this in my 19 years of CS”.
    At 10:00am CET, North confirmed the move in a Twitter post. He will be replacing Kristian ‘k0nfig’ Wienecke – confirming the rumors that the 20 year old was set to be benched.

The posts from Astralis make it clear that they were totally unaware of Kjaerbye’s departure until moments before it happened, meaning that they are behind rival organizations with regards to finding a new player to sign.

An obvious replacement would be k0nfig or North’s other benched player, René ‘cajunb’ Borg, but some fans are calling for them to make a swoop for Swedish star Dennis‘dennis’ Edman who stood in for them at BLAST Pro Series and is reportedly locked in talks with NiP at this moment.
    Article written by: Xtskins.com
    Contact Email: Support@xtskins.com
    In-game Service: rifle skins, smg skins, knife skins, gloves skins

• 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.