Görüntülenme
Toplam: 5 (Bu ay: 0)
359336 Gün Cezalı
356346 gün 18 s. 48 dk. kaldı
Fırsat Ekle
Hakkında
Konum: , 00
Forum İkinci El İmzası:
If there is one thing I've learnt in my life, it is that everybody is temporary and you should always know that. Some day or the other, everyone will leave you, and you too will leave everyone. So you should never ever keep high expectations from someone because in the end, they will crap up on your face and you won't be able to do anything about it. Never ever get close to anyone, you will always regret opening up too much and saying too much to them cause in the end, nobody cares. Just trust your parents and pets.
Hakkımda:
If there is one thing I've learnt in my life, it is that everybody is temporary and you should always know that. Some day or the other, everyone will leave you, and you too will leave everyone. So you should never ever keep high expectations from someone because in the end, they will crap up on your face and you won't be able to do anything about it. Never ever get close to anyone, you will always regret opening up too much and saying too much to them cause in the end, nobody cares. Just trust your parents and pets.
Sistem ve Tercihleri
Bilgisayar
PC
Mobil cihaz
Apple
Operatör
Vodafone
Oyun Platformu
PS4
Oyun Platformu
Xbox One
Oyun Platformu
Wii
TV
TV
Fotoğraf Ekipmanları
Canon
Temel Bilgiler ve İstatistikler
Aktiflik: Şu anda DH'de değil
Son Giriş: 8 yıl önce
Son Mesaj Zamanı: 8 yıl
Mesaj Sayısı: 4
Gerçek Toplam Mesaj Sayısı: 14
İkinci El Bölümü Mesajları: 0
Konularının görüntülenme sayısı: 185 (Bu ay: 2)
Toplam aldığı artı oy sayısı: 0 (Bu hafta: 0)
En çok mesaj yazdığı forum bölümü: Geri dönüşüm kutusu
Mesajları
İkinci El Referansları
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.