Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Every human life has countless memories, but the memories of the childhood students always bold in memory, it is etched, the most cherished treasure. It is sad, have fun, but also very happy when recalled. After 23 years away from the beloved school, I understand his feelings when returning festival celebrates 40 years (1996-2036) founded the school called my old elementary school yesterday afternoon Vuong.Moi recently, on the way home from school I met a painful spectacle, a hit man to pull over to the side, the back of a woman. Just trying to cope with her husband’s violent thirst, crying begging her: ’Why did you hit me like this ... oh I do not hit me anymore!’. I froze a bit, but do not be astonished because’ve witnessed so many times. Yet I long to hear people say: ’The family is a place to love’ .ca garden by a sheet of loose gown woven with innumerable rays. Sunlight through the leaves, crashed as yellow needles. There are rays of light meet misplaced, broken on the dry leaves ... Butterfly reform, butterfly fly ash ... money online investment. investing

http://www.moneyonlineinvestment.com

• Çok edebi olmaya çalışan bağlantısız bir tuhaflık

Dh forumda son cümleyi oku kuralını hatırlattı sadece

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.