Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • MERHABA ARKADAŞLAR.BEN ÇOKTANDIR DİZEL ARABA ARAŞTIRIYORDUM.AKLIMA BMW 3.20D GELDİ.2001 2005 ARASI YENİ KASA DEĞİL.SİZCE BU ARAÇ NASIL?.400000KM KADAR BİRŞEY OLMAZ DİYORLAR.ARACIN ARTILARI EKSİLERİ NELERDİR.GÜVENLİĞİ YOL TUTUŞU PERFORMANSI NASIL ACABA?EURONCAP SONUÇLARI BERBAT.BU KONU HAKKINDA YORUMUNUZU ALAYIM.ARACIN TEST SONUÇLARI VAR MI BUNU ÖZELLİKLE İSTİYORUM.DONANIMI NEDİR?BİRDE İÇ MEKAN HOŞUMA GİTMEDİ ONU NASIL GÜZELLEŞTİREBİLİRİM.ÇOK ÇOK TEŞEKKÜR EDİYORUM.

• İLGİLENEN YOK MU YA BMW SAHİPSİZ Mİ KALDI OLDU MU BÖYLE...
  • cevap bekliyorum...
  • Bu değerlendirmeyi auto express'tem aldım. Genel bilgileri veriyor. Nelere dikkat edilmeli söylüyor.
    Google çevirisi çok iyi olmuyor ama en azından fikir verir.

"If it's a combination of style, image and driving pleasure you're after, then nothing can beat the BMW 3-Series. Launched in September 1998, the E46 is the best 3-Series yet, and four years on it still looks fresh in the face of newer competition.
    It's cracking to drive, too, with near-perfect balance, a fine rear-drive chassis and great steering feel.
    As a used buy, it makes excellent sense - but just because BMW has a peerless reputation for reliability doesn't mean there aren't pitfalls. There are quite a few ringers knocking around, while many early cars have been used in fleets and have high mileages. Also, low-spec cars are nowhere near as desirable as those with better equipment, and only worth investigating if you are on a tight budget. It pays to shop around, as there is plenty of choice on the used market.
    Checklist
    * Side repeater lamps can work free from the bodywork and damage the wings. Check that they're secure.
    * The most common fault on the E46 3-Series is with the heater blower fan. The switch breaks, meaning the fan will only work on its fastest setting. BMW dealers know of the problem, and will usually repair it free of charge.
    * Be wary of high dealer repair costs - we know of one owner who was charged ΂£12 for a headlight bulb. Also check condition of trim, as even minor parts are expensive.
    * Early 320d and 330d manuals could suffer warped clutch plates. Most will have been replaced, but listen for
    a scraping noise when releasing the clutch on low-mileage cars. Post-2000 cars have tougher clutches.
    * The 3-Series is a prime target for theft, so a Tracker system or similar is desirable, especially on high-spec models frequently parked outside.
    Glass's View...
    As a used car, the BMW 3-Series is legendary, says Glass's Guide. Right back to the very first incarnation, it has been associated with excellent build quality and strong resale values. Top spec, metallic paint and nice wheels always help a 3-Series sell, but some of the options on offer make little difference used. Specifically, sports suspension, xenon lights and uprated interiors add little value.
    My BMW...
    Now that his children have grown up, Andy Mellor has been able to fulfil a dream. The 47-year-old software writer from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, was able to swap the family's Ford Galaxy MPV for a BMW 330d - and it's a decision he's glad he made.
    Andy bought the car just over a year ago and has put more than 15,000 miles on the clock.
    "I used to do about 12,000 a year, but now I've got the BMW I have started driving for pleasure again," he said. Andy's car is a 330d auto, but he didn't buy it with fuel economy in mind. "I wouldn't mind if I only got 20mpg," he told us. "I like the engine because it's so torquey and responsive, and doesn't sound like a diesel. The fact I get about 31mpg on a 40-mile daily commute is a bonus."
    The 3-Series has been supremely reliable for the whole time Andy has owned it, and even the servicing has been reasonably priced at ΂£135 for the first inspection. But Andy fears somewhat bigger bills are on the horizon: "I'll need to replace the tyres soon," he said. "But with 18-inch wheels and low-profile rubber, I think it's going to be an expensive job..."

Read more:http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/usedcartests/32218/bmw_3series.html#ixzz1AdCcKO3q

• Nedense e46 kasa için dizel motorların ömrünün fazla olmadığını çoğu bmw kullancısından duymuşluğum var.
    150 binde tırt onlar diyeni çok duydum, acaba bu şehir efsanesi mi yoksa bildikleri bir şey mi var diye hala merak ediyorum ?
  • E46 kasa dizel motorlu 3 serilerinden nedense bende zamanında çok iyi şeyler duymamıştım.. özellikle turbo arızaları çok can sıkabiliyordu.. ben 2002 - 2005 yılları arasında E46 3.30ci sahibiydim.. dolayısıyla dizel olayını sadece duyduklarımdan biliyorum..

ancak benzinli motor olan 3.30ci'yi sorarsanız tek kelime ile sorunsuz ve mükemmel olduğunu belirtmek isterim.. 3.20ci'de aynı şekilde tabii 4 kapı sedanları da aynı şekilde..
  • teşekkürler.
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.