0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 5051525354
Sayfaya Git
Git
Giriş
Mesaj
  • ''Microsoft,Yeni Xbox'ı Göstermek için Henüz Hazır Olmayabilir''

Bu açıklamalar EA'den geliyor,Gamescom veya daha sonrasındaki bir özel etkinlikte de görebiliriz yeni konsolu.

quote:

Michael Hickey - The Benchmark Co. LLC

Hey, guys, thanks for taking my questions. Great quarter. Blake, you gave 25 million units growth for, I think, calendar year 2016. I'm curious if your assumptions, if you were expecting ease of new consoles this year, any price cuts of existing hardware? Or maybe any other sort of key considerations to that estimate? And then, I realize obviously you can't announce any new hardware plans from your partners, but there has been sort of wide speculation that you have a mid-cycle upgrade coming. And I was curious if you could sort of shape for us why a mid-cycle upgrade could be positive for the industry. And also if there is any potential development expense to developing games in 4K. Thanks guys.

Blake J. Jorgensen - Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President

I can't tell you a lot about what Microsoft or Sony or other console makers plans are. I think we've all seen some of the discounting that's been going on in the industry both through the holidays and post holidays. And there is continued aggressive bundling across the industry. And I think all of that acts to continue to drive people into consoles. I think the other thing that's important to remember is there are very few Gen 3 titles being still made. Most of the new titles that we're talking about as well as the industry is talking about are Gen 4-only, and that is a – will clearly start to push people to ultimately buy a new console if they've resisted, because they've had a choice to play a game on either Gen 4 [sic, presumably means Gen 3] or Gen 4.

In terms of any mid-cycle upgrades, once again I can't predict. But what I can tell you is that what was heard I think publicly from the console makers is they're realizing that the compatibility issue across consoles is an important consumer issue. And as Microsoft has shown, they've tried to do with some backward compatibility on to older titles and new titles. I think that's going to be an important part of what a mid-cycle might look like if there is one, which removes a lot of the risk associated with what we've seen historically with console cycles. We don't spend a lot of time worrying about it, because we feel like our ability to develop for whatever new technology comes, the risk of that's been minimized because we've moved towards one single engine, Frostbite. And we're able to port that to whatever platform or point that to whatever platform is evolving or is upgraded.

In addition, our business model is so much more diverse now than it has been historically, that the notion of a console cycle becomes somewhat irrelevant in our ability to generate strong earnings and cash flow. So we'll all be interested to see where Microsoft and Sony come out if they do something at E3 or sometime in the year to come, but we're excited about the continued growth in the business and not afraid of a cycle change if that was to occur.

• Xbox One'ın Geriye Uyumluluk Sistemi,Artık Çoklu Disk Oyunları da Destekliyor!

quote:

"Yes, 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut' was the first multi-disc Backward Compatible title added to the program. We know fans were asking for this feature and our engineers worked hard developing a solution to enable it so we could further expand the titles included in Xbox One Backward Compatibility. We're continuing to listen to our fans on Xbox Feedback and work with our publishing partners to grow out library of Xbox One Backward Compatibility titles and will work to include more multi-disc games."

E3'de,13 Haziran akşamı büyük bir geriye uyumlu oyun listesinin aktif edilmesi bekleniyor.Rage,Mass Effect,Lost Odyssey vs. oyunlar da artık geriye uyumluluk çerçevesinde XB1'a(belki daha ilerde W10 PC'lere gelecek).

• Rare LTD,Sea of Thieves'in çok beğenilen E3 2015 Soundtrack'ini Paylaştı!

Quantum Break,Nisan Ayında Amerika'nın En Çok Satan Oyunları Listesindeki Tek Konsola Özel Oyun!

quote:

1. Dark Souls III (PS4, Xbox One)
    2. Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
    3. MLB 16: The Show (PS4, PS3)
    4. Tom Clancy’s The Division (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
    5. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
    6. Minecraft (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3)
    7. Quantum Break (Xbox One)
    8. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
    9. NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
    10. Star Fox: Zero (Wii U)

http://www.icxm.net/x/npd-quanutmb-reak-makes-charts-no-7.html

• Microsoft,İptal Edilen Fable Legends Oyunu için 75 Milyon Dolar Harcadı!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/05/12/report-canceled-fable-legends-cost-75-million-fable-4-concept-inspired-by-jules-verne.aspx

Microsoft,Assetto Corsa Yapımcısını Satın Almayı Düşünüyor!

Firmayı satın alıp,ekibi Forza 7 için çalıştırmak istiyor.

https://pretendracecars.net/2016/05/12/turn-10-to-purchase-kunos-simulazioni/

• Call of Duty Black Ops 1 bugünden itibaren Xbox One'da oynanmaya hazır!

• Daha önce dedikleri doğru çıkan ve uzun zamandır takip ettiğim @ekim,bu yıl 2 yeni xbox one konsolu duyurulacağını belirtiyor.MS'in daha güçlü xbox için holiday 2017 sezonunu bekleyeceğini de eklemiş.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203994945&postcount=1010

bu durumda biri çok küçük ve sadece dijital diğeri de premium bir cihaz olacak gibi.
  • Sanırım dijital dediğinizde dvd bluray tarzı birşey olmucak değil mi? Maliyet ucuzlarsa fiyat düşer mi bizde veya slimde düşürmeseler bile eskilerinki düşer mi? Pek slim sevdam yok ama xbox one'da hem ağır hem büyük taşıması harbiden zor oluyor.
  • maliyet düşünce fiyat da bayağı bir dibe düşecek.2 model olacağını düşünüyorum.tom warren ve ekim in mesajları da buna işaret ediyor.199$'lık sadece dijital odaklı,disk sürücüsüz ve daha düşük harddiskli ve çok küçük bir konsol görebiliriz.

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Normal xbox'dan grafik performans anlamında farkı olmayacak değil mi? Birde hdd az olması saçma olmazmı çünkü sadece dijital olucak daha fazla olması veya aynı şekilde 500 gb kalmalı?
  • çok önceden upgraded xb1 lafları dönüyordu ama artık o iş 1 yıl sonrasına bırakıldı dedikoduları dönüyor.belki e3de çok güçlü model duyurulacak ama diğeri daha yüksek ihtimal sanki.500den biraz azaltabilirler hddyi maliyeti iyice kısıp ps4den daha ucuza satmak için.x360 döneminde de 4 gb modeller çıkmıştı mesela.sonradan usb hdd takılıyor zaten.
    herşey 13 haziran akşamı belli olacak tabi.

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Vatan pc felan fiyatı genel olarak 1299'a çekmiş büyük ihtimal slim gelince büyüklerinde fiyatına yansıcaktır umarım 900 tl'den felan çıkar bizde.Birde 360 4gb modelde dvd bluray neyse vardı sanırım ama bunda oda olmucak millet kesin hdd almak zorunda olucak eğer çok az çıkarsa heralde en azından bi 100 gb felan koyarlar?
  • Rapor:Halo ve Forza dahil Microsoft'un gelecek bütün oyunları hem Xbox konsollarına hem de Microsoft WINDOWS PC'lere gelecek.

Kaynak:Gamespot
  • Herkese günaydın arkadaşlar.

Xboxtaki yayın sıkıntısı hallettikten sonra kanalımızda Fallout 4'e seri videoları yapmaya başladık. Desteklerinizi bekliyoruz. Şimdiden vaktini ayırıp izleyen beğenen arkadaşlara teşekkür ediyorz.Kanala abone olmayı unutmayın 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux8knQPz0v4
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 5051525354
Sayfaya Git
Git
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.