Şimdi Ara

Çok garip bir sorunum var, w7 64 bit acil yardım bekliyorum.

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
1 Misafir - 1 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 12
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Arkadaşlar imzamdaki sistemi yeni topladım. (İşlemci, anakart, ram, ekran kartı)

Bendeki garip durum şu, windows 7 64 bit sp1 kullanıyorum. Dün deneme amaçlı oyun kurdum (pes 11) sorun falan yok herşey buraya kadar normal. Ne var ki ne vakit explorer 9, messenger yada firefox 7.0.1 kursam bilgisayara ve çalıştırmaya çalışsam tak kilitleniyor pc. Başka şeylerde olmuyor şu anda ne bileyim steam, aida64, adobe reader, nod32 vb programlar çalışıyor ama herhangi bir sorun yok.

Ankartın bios güncel, diğer sürücüler de keza öyle. Ekran kartı whql en güncel sürücü.

Bu mesajı explorer 8 den yolluyorum mesala kendi bilgisayarımdan. Bileşenlerde bir sorun mu var diyerek 2-3 kez tekrar kontrol ettim söktüm ve taktım. Ramlerin yerine oturmaması veya kablolar ile ilgili bir durum olduğunu sanmıyorum.

Şimdiden herkese teşekkürler.

• Yukledigin isletim sistemi orjinalmi? Internet ten buldun''''''
  • Orjinal değil, lakin halen 30 günlük deneme sürümünü kullanıyorum.
  • Kardeşim farklı bir Win 7 ile kurulum dene elindeki sürümde sorun olabilir.
  • @ Leon-x iki farklı sürüm var biri win7 64 bit diğeri de sp1 hazır halde. İkisinde de aynı sorunu yaşadım. :S
  • Hatta şöyle diyeyim sp1 olmayanı 2 sene kullandım hiç bir sorun yaşamadım. Önceki dfi anakart, x550 be, Ocz reaper ram ve gtx 275 ile. Hatta aklıma acaba taşıma falandan ötürü Hdd'den mi sorusu geldi hdd'yi sıfırladım öyle formatladım yine aynı durum.
  • bende 64 bit sp1 kullanıyorum hiç bi sorun yok benimkide orjinal değil crack li bence senin win7 de bi sorun var
  • Exp ya da firefox çok extra özlelikli yazılımlar değiller std olarak her türlü kullanılıyor
  • kardeş sen Windows 7 home basic vs falan orjinal bul kur. ben sana onu ultimate yaparım
  • Bakalım aklımda tekrar en baştan yapmak var herşeyi; bu arada bunlarda sorun çıkarken birşey dikkatimi çekti ekran kartı yanıt vermeyi kesti uyarısı. Olmazsa eski sürüm bir whql sürücü deneyeceğim.
  • donanımsal değil ise yardımcı olmaya çalışaıym

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi esmerce_1 -- 9 Ekim 2011; 22:41:55 >
  • Response Via Email (Ray)
    Hello,

Thank you for your submission. We are investigating a known stability issue which was introduced with the 280.xx drivers. The issue is completely random and can result in the same failing manner you described. I'm not 100% certain you are running into this issue but the problem did not occur with the 275.33 drivers. The fact that you don't see the problem after reverting back to older driver suggest you're likely hitting the same stability issue. I'd recommend reverting back to the older driver and wait for the up-coming 285.5x driver that will be posted toward the end of the month. That driver should have the fix for this stability issue.

Best regards,
    NVIDIA Customer Care

Benim Nvidia'ya durumu anlatmamdan sonra gelen cevaplardan biri bu.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: @lexiS

Response Via Email (Ray)
    Hello,

Thank you for your submission. We are investigating a known stability issue which was introduced with the 280.xx drivers. The issue is completely random and can result in the same failing manner you described. I'm not 100% certain you are running into this issue but the problem did not occur with the 275.33 drivers. The fact that you don't see the problem after reverting back to older driver suggest you're likely hitting the same stability issue. I'd recommend reverting back to the older driver and wait for the up-coming 285.5x driver that will be posted toward the end of the month. That driver should have the fix for this stability issue.

Best regards,
    NVIDIA Customer Care

Benim Nvidia'ya durumu anlatmamdan sonra gelen cevaplardan biri bu.

dediği gibi eski durumuna getirip eski sürücüleri falan kullan dio . artık sıkıla sıkıla ay sonunu belşicen :S bekle bekle geçmez :D

• Yok normal kullanıyorum artık bilgisayarı sadece bunu 266.58 sürücü ile yapıyorum. O sürücüde Ocak 2011 de çıkmış bir sürücü.
  • Aşağıda ki yazı benim ile nvidia arasında geçen konuşmaların bir metni. Ne olup bittiğini anlayabilecek okuyacak birisi var ise aşağıdan yukarı doğru gitmesi gerek. Koyu olanlar Nvidia'dan gelen, diğerleri benim yazdıklarım.

Response Arun via Email 10/09/2011 05:22 PM
    Hello Huseyin,

Thank you for the update and glad to know the results. We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue you are facing

Hence I suggest that you continue using the driver version 266.58 and try to send an email directly to the driver development team through the following link as this would be a more direct interaction between you and the development team. Though in some very rare cases, but they would still have the option to reach you if any further input is required

https://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=7498eac864dc1950c8f09e040b4a437a

Again I am sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused and thank you for your cooperation

Warm Regards,
    Arun S
    NVIDIA Customer Care

Customer Huseyin Ekinci via CSS Email 10/08/2011 05:45 PM
    i have good news, using 266.58 whql driver all my matters are solved. i coul
    play games, open firefox, messenger. Just i did not try ie9. Up to now
    everything going well.

As i said i have zotac gtx 470 amp. i think there is a real serious driver
    matter. i hope nvidia driver devolopers do better. :S

2011/10/8 Nvidia Customer Care <nvidia@mailca.custhelp.com>

> **
    >
    > Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center.
    > Below is a summary of your request and our response.
    >
    > Please be aware that this incident will be automatically closed if we do
    > not hear back from you within 72 hours. But if you still need help, simply
    > reply to this email at any time and your incident will be re-opened and you
    > will be assisted further.
    >
    > Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
    >
    > To access your question from our support site, click here.

>
    > * Subject* i owned my vga 2 days ago. but i have a matter. Anytime i try
    > to use messenger, ... * Discussion Thread* * Response Via Email (Arun)*10/08/2011
    > 01:02 PM Hello Huseyin,
    >
    > Thank you for helping us to try the troubleshooting steps
    >
    > I am sorry to hear that both the drivers we have tried did not help us to
    > fix the issue, however form the results we suspect this to be an hardware
    > issue with the card and hence I request you to try installing the card on a
    > different computer to check if the issue follows and let us know the results
    >
    >
    > Looking forward to your email to assist you further
    >
    > Warm Regards,
    > NVIDIA Customer Care * Customer By Email (Huseyin Ekinci)*10/08/2011 12:45
    > PM i tried all, but non of them helped me. :S still gtx 470 amp says
    > ''DIsplay
    > driver stopped responding and has recovered''
    >
    > i don't want write here all. i think your hear this so many times. :S
    >
    > Nearly there is no more thing that i can try! :S
    >
    > Cos i tried all that i can do. formated many times, checked system so many
    > times, checked cables, installed latest drivers of mobo, (except
    > ati-catalist). And i tried all drivers of nvidia.
    >
    > Yesterday in the midnight i can play battlefield bad company 2 in high
    > graphics and 1920-1080. gtx 470 was max 78 dergree. But when i stopes play
    > game and opened messenger pc freezed. and after restart i tried ie9 and
    > again. But i can use ie8. :S
    >
    > This is my 3. nvidia card. (8800-gtx 275 and gtx 470 amp)
    >
    > i begin to think try ati. :S
    >
    > i write that matter so many forums. noone says anything or gives no answer!
    >
    > please help me.
    >
    > 2011/10/8 Nvidia Customer Care <nvidia@mailca.custhelp.com>
    >
    > > **
    > > * Question Reference #111007-000053* *Product Level 1: *GeForce
    > graphics *Category Level 1: *Troubleshooting *Date Created: *10/07/2011
    > 09:17 AM *Last Updated: *10/08/2011 01:02 PM *Status: *Waiting for
    > customer *Choose OS: *Microsoft Windows 7 64bit *Product Name: *Zotac gtx
    > 470 AMP *Driver Version: *280.26 whql
    >
    Response Arun via Email 10/08/2011 01:02 PM
    Hello Huseyin,

Thank you for helping us to try the troubleshooting steps

I am sorry to hear that both the drivers we have tried did not help us to fix the issue, however form the results we suspect this to be an hardware issue with the card and hence I request you to try installing the card on a different computer to check if the issue follows and let us know the results

Looking forward to your email to assist you further

Warm Regards,
    NVIDIA Customer Care
    Customer Huseyin Ekinci via CSS Email 10/08/2011 12:45 PM
    i tried all, but non of them helped me. :S still gtx 470 amp says ''Dİsplay
    driver stopped responding and has recovered''

i don't want write here all. i think your hear this so many times. :S

Nearly there is no more thing that i can try! :S

Cos i tried all that i can do. formated many times, checked system so many
    times, checked cables, installed latest drivers of mobo, (except
    ati-catalist). And i tried all drivers of nvidia.

Yesterday in the midnight i can play battlefield bad company 2 in high
    graphics and 1920-1080. gtx 470 was max 78 dergree. But when i stopes play
    game and opened messenger pc freezed. and after restart i tried ie9 and
    again. But i can use ie8. :S

This is my 3. nvidia card. (8800-gtx 275 and gtx 470 amp)

i begin to think try ati. :S

i write that matter so many forums. noone says anything or gives no answer!

please help me.

2011/10/8 Nvidia Customer Care <nvidia@mailca.custhelp.com>

> **
    >
    Response Arun via Email 10/07/2011 05:49 PM
    Hello Huseyin,

Thank you for all the information

The issue you are experiencing is not a general behavior of the graphics card or the graphics driver. However, such issues could also occur if the display driver is not registered properly in Windows. Hence, in order to troubleshoot the issue I would request you to install this display driver by following the instructions described below

1) To avoid download issues, if you are running any 3rd party download utilities, please disable them as they are known for occasionally causing errors with the downloads

2) Please download and save the graphic card driver on the desktop by visiting the page at the following link

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-275.50-beta-driver.html

Double click on the driver file and the installer would guide you through the steps, you may also click on the following link for images on the steps installing the updated driver

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nvidia.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2900

Please let us know if the above steps have helped us to fix the issue

Warm Regards,
    Arun S
    NVIDIA Customer Care

Customer Huseyin Ekinci via CSS Email 10/07/2011 02:01 PM
    First of all, thanx for your interest Arun!

1. 275.33; even if i solved issue with this version (using ie9, firefox
    7.0ç.1, messenger) i had problems in games. For exemple when i try to play
    battlefield bad company 2, pc freezes and need restart. When using 275.33 i
    could use ie9, messenger and firefox 7.0.1.

2. Yes, i am using Zotac gtx 470 amp

3. Yes W7 service pack 1, i downloaded all drivers thats are need for me
    from global site of Gigabyte. And surely i also updated bios.

Now i am using 285.38 and i could open ie9. i wrote command '' inetcpl.cpl''
    and went ''advanced tab'' and then under of accelerated graphics i clicked
    checkbox '''Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering'''

it looks now it is working properly.

When using 280.26 whql driver, i could open messenger. But it was so slow.
    When i started messenger, at the beginning it freeze and then my screen went
    black, after w7 closed aero, and i had notice at the right under side '' vga
    stoped working properly but it is rescued bla bla bla.

i hope i could explain situation. Thanx for your care Arun. i am waiting
    your good news.

2011/10/7 Nvidia Customer Care <nvidia@mailca.custhelp.com>

> **
    >

==================== application File Attachment ====================
    msinfo32.nfo, 1467792 bytes, added to incident
    Response Arun via Email 10/07/2011 12:40 PM
    Hello Huseyin,

Thank you for contacting NVIDIA Customer Care

This is Arun assisting you with your query

I understand from your email that you are facing issues on your computer with the system freezing, forcing a reset while trying to use Messenger, IE 9 or FireFox 7.0.1 after updating drivers for the graphics card

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you further I will need additional information

1. Please confirm if the issue is resolved when the driver version 275.33 is installed?
    2. What was the model number of the older graphics card before installing the Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP?
    3. Have you installed the latest Service Pack for the operating system? Have you updated the latest motherboard chipset drivers and the BIOS?

I will also need additional system information. Please perform the following steps:

1) Click on the Start button
    2) Select the Start Search box
    3) In the Open field, type in "msinfo32" and then press the OK button
    4) This will bring up the Microsoft System Information Utility. Click on File and then 'Save' to save this information to your hard drive. You may give it any name you choose, but with a '.nfo' file extension
    5) Once the file has been saved on your hard drive, attach it to this support request so that we may review your system configuration

Looking forward to your mail to, assist you further

Warm Regards,
    Arun S
    NVIDIA Customer Care
    Auto-Response 10/07/2011 09:17 AM
    The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)

Customer Huseyin Ekinci via CSS Web 10/07/2011 09:17 AM
    i owned my vga 2 days ago. but i have a matter. Anytime i try to use messenger, ie9, or firefox 7.0.1 my pc is freezing and i have to reset.

i have no problems with other program or games. i tried older whql drivers (275.33) and i had no problem.

Please help me! jut about to go crazy!

Thanx for your help!

• sorun donanimsal,yazilim degil.baska ekran karti takip dene,baska ram takip oyle dene filan.sorunu ancak boyle bulabilirsin cunku
    bence ekran karti veya bellekte sorun var.ramleri teker teker cikarip deneyin;yerlerini degistirerek filan.biostan ramlerim auto timingleri secili oldugundan emin olunmali

dedigim gibi yazilimsal degil.windows la alakasi yok hele
  • @rabbitweet

Tamam hocam teşekkürler yardımınız için. İyi günler.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: @lexiS

Arkadaşlar imzamdaki sistemi yeni topladım. (İşlemci, anakart, ram, ekran kartı)

Bendeki garip durum şu, windows 7 64 bit sp1 kullanıyorum. Dün deneme amaçlı oyun kurdum (pes 11) sorun falan yok herşey buraya kadar normal. Ne var ki ne vakit explorer 9, messenger yada firefox 7.0.1 kursam bilgisayara ve çalıştırmaya çalışsam tak kilitleniyor pc. Başka şeylerde olmuyor şu anda ne bileyim steam, aida64, adobe reader, nod32 vb programlar çalışıyor ama herhangi bir sorun yok.

Ankartın bios güncel, diğer sürücüler de keza öyle. Ekran kartı whql en güncel sürücü.

Bu mesajı explorer 8 den yolluyorum mesala kendi bilgisayarımdan. Bileşenlerde bir sorun mu var diyerek 2-3 kez tekrar kontrol ettim söktüm ve taktım. Ramlerin yerine oturmaması veya kablolar ile ilgili bir durum olduğunu sanmıyorum.

Şimdiden herkese teşekkürler.

En son ne zaman format attınız sistem bileşenleriniz nelerdir?
    OC yapıyormusunuz?
    Yazılımsal sorundan donacağını sanmıyorum Anakartınızdaki remlerin yerini değiştirin ve psu nuz nedir anakartınızın güç girişlerini gözden geçirin belkide hardiskinizde bad sector bile vardır HDD TUNE adlı programlar tarayın sorun donanımsal olması biraz yüksek anakartınızın sata kablolarını sata girişlerini değiştirin bunlar sadece tavsiye ama yazılımsal sorunsa eksik dosya hatası falan sisteminizin güncellemelerini kapalı tutun genelde eksik dosya yükleme hatası alır vs vs daha sonuç çok ama biraz dene driverlarınızı doğru güncellediğinizden eminmisiniz biosunuzu dahil.

• @6Clas

Sorduğun soruların çoğu zaten üstte cevapladım yine de tekrar senin için tek tek cevaplayayım.

Format yakın zamanda 7-8 defa attım. Windows 7 ve Sp1 olan 3 farklı sürümden.

Hız aşırtma yapıyorum ama sistem henüz tam olarak oturmadığı için birşey yapamıyorum deneyemiyorum. Yok yani şu anda.

Ramin yerini değiştirdim. Psu imzada da yazdığı üzere 700W.

Anakartın güç girişlerini tekrar tekrar kontrol ettim. Öyle birşey olsa zaten oyunlarda sıkıntı yaşarım.

Hdd bad sector yok test ettim hdd'yi sıfırladım yine baktım falan. Hdd'de sıkıntı yok.

Anakartın sata kabloları da değiştirdim. Yedekde kullanılmamış vardı onlarla değiştirdim.

Güncellemelerde sıkıntı yok son güncelleştirmeye kadar hiçbir hata almadan gücelleme yaptım.

Anakartın bütün sürücüleri ve bios güncel. Hepsini dikkatle tek tek yapıyorum.

Yine de yardım için teşekkürler sadece geriye son çıkan Whql sürücü kaldı (285.xx) denemediğim, yarın falan müsait olunca onu bir deneyeceğim.

• Sana tavsiyem güncel sürücüyü kur Filehippo.com dan güncel java ve flashı indir öyle dene.Yazışmalardan birşey anlamadım.
    İllet bir soruna benziyor en kısa zamanda kurtulman dileğiyle.O kadar değişik sorunlar yaşadım okudum ama buda ilginç.Güncel tarayıcılarda sorun yaşayınca aklıma java flash geliyor.Gpu hızlandırmayı kapat flashdan yada tarayıcıdan.Eklenti kurma.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-0245653D0 -- 25 Ekim 2011; 23:12:24 >
  • 
Sayfa: 12
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.