Şimdi Ara

what kind of '.NET Developer' donanimhaber is looking for?

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
3 Misafir (1 Mobil) - 2 Masaüstü1 Mobil
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • i see this ad all the time, it exists since dinasour times. PLease let's help donanimhaber all together so we can get rid of this irrelevant nagging ad. I bet they would find the best developer if this ad was on glassdoor or linkedin.

• By google translate.

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • - the title isn't a valid question. it should be "what kind of net developer is donanimhaber looking for".
    though that sentence would be valid if you were to say "do you know what kind of .net developer dononanimhaber is looking for?"

- the correct spelling is "dinosour". also the turkish word is similarly spelled "dinozor" if anyone needs to know.

- you can't use "nagging" there since it's a verb, not an adjective. you could use "irritating", and if you do, you have to use a comma to separate the words since they are both adjectives and modify the noun in the same way.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi VatandA.Ş. -- 6 Temmuz 2017; 13:56:39 >
  • But still, what kind of .net developer is donanımhaber looking for? :(

I guess it's because they offer 7 yunus emres/month and no extras whatsoever for the job.
  • I agree, I am very very bored about this.

Why Donanımhaber is always shows this ******* ad in everywhere and every time?

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

i see this ad all the time, it exists since dinasour times. PLease let's help donanimhaber all together so we can get rid of this irrelevant nagging ad. I bet they would find the best developer if this ad was on glassdoor or linkedin.

No, it's not nagging or irritating. For something to be irritating, it must be targetting you and following you. Or, it must have got your email or phone number and send messages , but it does none of that. It's just an ad staying on top of the topics list. they keep posting that job ad because that position might have a very high employee turnover, which I might translate to Turkish as 'eleman değişim hızı' : )

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.