Şimdi Ara

we speak english in this topic (6. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
2 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 45678
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • I think we should fix their mistakes so this gonna be more than helpfull.
  • uchiha69 kullanıcısına yanıt
    1. While you are talking about something that refers to past line, your pronoun “this” usage may seem weird in formality. So this pronoun generally refers to present.

2. There is not a problem with usage of “mistakenly” in grammar but since it shows regret, you might use accidently as well in order to set a informal way for comprehension.

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: adını nick koydum

1. While you are talking about something that refers to past line, your pronoun “this” usage may seem weird in formality. So this pronoun generally refers to present.

2. There is not a problem with usage of “mistakenly” in grammar but since it shows regret, you might use accidently as well in order to set a informal way for comprehension.

Arigatou gozaimasu hocam. These are really helpfull information for me.(especially difference between "mistakenly" and "accidently")

Edit: informations -> information

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi uchiha69 -- 14 Ocak 2018; 15:6:46 >
    < Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • uchiha69 kullanıcısına yanıt
    You’re welcome. Besides, the noun “information” is already plural and uncountable. You can’t use “s” end of that.

• In the bible it says thou shalt not watch two lesbians in bed, have homosexual sex. Unless of course you were given the consent to join in. Then of course it's intercourse and it's bisexual sex.

< Bu ileti tablet sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find "you".
  • Ok i speak english but.

I cant speak english becouse im not excersize ?

• hmm interesting topic. let's try to write english then. we have been learning since primary school but there is no progress. maybe this provide me to improve my english writing skill. nobody must shame, just try as much as you can do. it will be funny

if i did any mistake please correct me
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Henry Rollins

hmm interesting topic. let's try to write english then. we have been learning since primary school but there is no progress. maybe this provide me to improve my english writing skill. nobody must shame, just try as much as you can do. it will be funny

if i did any mistake please correct me

Maybe it could provide me to improve my english about writing skills .

I think that It is better than what you wrote.

And you should use would in last sentence. Because this event is not certain. If it is more certain then use will.

• PLS DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD!

I will start with my fav meme

we speak english in this topic

I would like to see yours aswell.
  • Heeyy?? Where is everyone? Let's we can revive this topic. Help me!
  • According to some people, government should demonstrate awareness of importance of science. what do you think about this situation?

alın size essay konusu uydurdum 2 bodylil bir essay yazın puan vereceğim

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Dakath -- 19 Ocak 2018; 23:44:41 >
  • Apdudu selin, damtudu flour, leptodu window right to the door,
    Kismi mami kismi dadi, ay mi sigman imisidi.
    Ey, bi, si, di, i, ef, ci, eyç, ay, ceyk, el, Em, en, ov, q, ar, es, ti, yu, vi, dabulyu, eks, vay, zet, kapıcı izzet.

Her yanın sallanarak,
    Dudağın ballanarak,
    Üst düğmemi çöz amman,
    Gerisini bana bırak.

Her yanın sallanarak,
    Dudağın ballanarak,
    Üst düğmemi çöz amman,
    Gerisini bana bırak.

Eşşeğe binelim mi?
    Nasrettin hoca oldu başıma.
    Dünyayı gezelim mi?
    On beş puanlık uzmanlık sorusu vallaha.

Tenha köşe bulunca,
    İnip yürüyelim mi?

Her yanın sallanarak,
    Dudağın ballanarak,
    Üst düğmemi çöz amman,
    Gerisini bana bırak.

Her yanın sallanarak,
    Dudağın ballanarak,
    Üst düğmemi çöz amman,
    Gerisini bana bırak.

Are you peri?
    Are you cin?

Peri misin de cin misin?
    Ben geldim evde misin?

Tıh tıh tıh iyi günler.

Komşuların da duymadan,
    Perdeyi çeker misin?

Her yanın sallanarak,
    Dudağın ballanarak,
    Üst düğmemi çöz amman,
    Gerisini bana bırak.

Her yanın sallanarak,
    Dudağın ballanarak,
    Üst düğmemi çöz amman,
    Gerisini bana bırak.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Lord.Hazretleri

You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find "you".

These words was told by Harold Finch.

• Hi from germany, brothers insallah we will rule turkey by shariah by the support of our glorious leader btw dont come to germany germany is not good but turkey is very good we will be superpower by 2023 and bring back to ottoman empire insallah we will rule europe insallah btw im going drive my bmw 760li so see you turkish brothers.

• I am thinking exactly the same thing with you.And he don't know that we can also say write in english. There is no a big differences.People who judge other people are so boring.Thinking positive and make people happy are the best things. But he/she don't know that.

• why we are living?,what is being human?
    i still trying to find a reason for living.

but seems like life doesnt have any sense.
    society is a lie,humans do bad things for power.

what if all of people are mad?

if your eyes bledding now,i am sorry.
    i just wanted share something.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: hhhmehmet

Hi from germany, brothers insallah we will rule turkey by shariah by the support of our glorious leader btw dont come to germany germany is not good but turkey is very good we will be superpower by 2023 and bring back to ottoman empire insallah we will rule europe insallah btw im going drive my bmw 760li so see you turkish brothers.

greetings from azerbaijan
    2 countries 1 nation insallah

i love turkish tv

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Calal Arabi Bin Abdullah -- 20 Ocak 2018; 7:26:22 >
  • Arkadaşlar rica etsem İngilizcesi iyi olan biri altta ki metni bana çevirebilir mi?Bunu mail olarak göndericem çünkü.

Skitch Safari uzantısında çökme problemi var.Fotoğraflar üzerinde düzenleme yapamıyorum.Lütfen çökme videolarını izleyin.

Bunun dışında lütfen Scannable uygulamasına Wifi Share özelliği Skitch uygulamasına ise farklı ok işareti biçimleri ve bulanıklaştırma özelliği ekleyebilir misiniz?Şu anda Skitch uygulamasında bulanıklaştırma yerine pikselleştirme özelliği var.

Bahsettiğim Wifi Share özelliği Genius Scan uygulamasında var ve çok kullanışlı.Altta ki ekran görüntüsünde ise bahsettiğim normal ok işareti biçimini görebilirsiniz.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-D50B08F8B -- 20 Ocak 2018; 12:39:35 >
  • Hello everyone, can someone tell me the meanings of "would" ? Where do you use it ?
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 45678
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.