Şimdi Ara

we speak english in this topic (4. sayfa)

Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar:
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
2 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 23456
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Me too, same story ...

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Suppose27now

Hocam Rusça mı acaba çok benzettim

Evet öyle. Rusça bildiğimden değil de ufak tefek bir şeyler biliyorum işte.
  • YOUR EGO İS MY LEGO BEYBİ

• I need healing!
  • Your doctor or pharmacist can help you stop typing serious statements.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Men Milk -- 13 Ocak 2018; 23:5:1 >
  • Hi guys.

I am going to go to Ukraine in the next week. I hope i will have fun. I dont drink alcohol :) what should i do in there ? By the way i think we can create whatsapp group then only english. İf a person speak Turkish we can block.

Edit: i want to learn " how do i use the comma in the sentences?" When i write a writing i alwasy make mistake.

• I need an extension that can download videos from any site (no download link).I am looking for an advanced featured extension that is not just video but picture, Mp3 download feature.

What do you recommend me?
  • well, what you are looking for is quite difficult to find. i mean all these features in once package, i say no way.
  • What the f*ck am I doing in this topic ? , you are realy crazy.

I wish , Oneday you will be funny for your boring life.

Not : son cümleyi yanlış yazmış olabilirim

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi SevilenAdam -- 14 Ocak 2018; 0:01:53 >
    < Bu ileti tablet sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Metin* kullanıcısına yanıt
    I think commas are not important for English language rules. English is a flat language. In other words , ıf you dont use commas , ı think they are understand.

I want to give one advice to you about Ukranie life. I think You try to use alcohol in Ukranie with girls and you said that “why ı didnt drink alcohol until this time.”

Good luck.

Not : yazım hatası veya gramar hatası varsa affola

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi SevilenAdam -- 14 Ocak 2018; 0:08:46 >
    < Bu ileti tablet sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • vy dadite duj 50 dollarov bol'she
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Vega

I need an extension that can download videos from any site (no download link).I am looking for an advanced featured extension that is not just video but picture, Mp3 download feature.

What do you recommend me?

Look for youtube-dl. It is software that working from command manager and supports too many websites. Also with ffmpeg u can convert into any video or audio format. Look their website for any further information.

• no, we correct our mistakes in this topic

• what a giant troll!
  • I'm studying English at the Özyeğin University. My writing tests are bad but I want to try to write about everything. If you answer my post, I talk you. This will be unforgettable experience for me. I have just a2 level. Please talk to me, answer me and comment me.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Metin*

Hi guys.

I am going to go to Ukraine in the next week. I hope i will have fun. I dont drink alcohol :) what should i do in there ? By the way i think we can create whatsapp group then only english. İf a person speak Turkish we can block.

Edit: i want to learn " how do i use the comma in the sentences?" When i write a writing i alwasy make mistake.

Hi dude.

I envied you for you can go Ukraine. You are going to hang out with girls and this girls is very hot ;) I think, you can enjoy that time because this is a unforgettable experience. Other thing, you must take much Money. We don't know that place.

You should learn writing rules and linkers because these are important rules for academic writing and daily writing. Maybe you can watch the video by Youtube or you can study by books. Your choice.

And, I agree you. We create a WP group and we always talk and write English. We need English. This is very important for we academic career. If you create WP group, please communicate with me.

Have a good day. Nice pratic. :D
  • dis is e buk.

dis is e pensıl.

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
    And racing around to come up behind you again
    The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older
    And shorter of breath and one day closer to death
  • Was ist hier los?

• Wie kann es sein, dass das hier keinen interessiert?

• 
Sayfa: önceki 23456
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.