Şimdi Ara

The thread of improving my vocabulary (67. sayfa)

Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar:
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 6566676869
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • It is fairly true that I am a loser. The fee of my havin sex with a hooker for about 10 to 15 minutes is 200 liras. It is the feature of girls not to date a guy like me. The light goes at a finite speed, isn't it interesting? It is just as interesting as girls not wantin me. I lost the last 1 kilogram very gradually. It took 3 months to lose the last 1 kilogram. I am now 65 kilograms. I lost 24 kilograms in 8 months but I lost 23 kilograms in the first 5 months, I lost the last 1 kilogram in the last 3 months.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 8 Mart 2016; 2:06:33 >
  • I glance the school notes but I don't understand them.
  • When we walk, it generates heat in our body so we burn more calories than we do when we sit on our ass in a chair.
  • I am supposed to finish the school fulfilling my duty by studying but I don't understand lessons.
  • As sure as the foundation of Turkey is 1923, I will die as a loser.
  • As sure as Earth is in the form of an ellipse, I will die as a loser.
  • As sure as the formation of Earth is a question, I will die as a loser. As sure as liquid metane rivers flow on Titan, I will die as a loser. As sure as there are very sad classicals yet to have strong impact on me, I will die as a loser. As sure as AKP imposes very bad taxes, I will die as a loser. As sure as I am inclined to be horny, I will die as a loser. As sure as some of us men have incentive things to screw any girl with a hole, I will die as a loser. As sure as taxes in Turkey will get worse increasingly, I will die as a loser. I feel the need to indicate that I will die as a loser.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 8 Mart 2016; 2:38:08 >
  • My individual wish is to be close to them girls. As sure as death is inevitable, I am a loser. I've never been a industrious person in my life and now I am paying for it! I can't influence girls by my looks because I ain't handsome. My initial university, which was for 2 years, was very easy but the one, which is for 4 years, is so damn difficult that I regret being born. Ahmet Kaya gave interpretation of the poets of Yusuf Hayaloğlu. I may lack girls but I won't lack music that has a great deal of sadness. I want to lead an enjoyable life with girls. Girls haven't any leisure for guys like me, which, I know, they don't need to. It is girls' liability to talk to tall, handsome men. I'll never ever be able to maintain a family as I'll never ever be able to earn enough money. There is a hell mass of horny men chasing one girl. This is why girls are damn conceited. Train was a very important means of transport in 1800s. I may be a man who doesn't know to mend anything at home.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 9 Mart 2016; 1:55:34 >
  • I lose being a man 175 cm by mere 3 cm. That is bad. 172 cm is short. I am short. I am fuckin' short. I am obstinate about trying to talk to girls who don't wanna talk to me. I feel myself have an obligation to talk to them.
  • Girls can't oppose handsome men. I don't have an outstanding look to get a girl.
  • Girls' faces look damn pale when I try to talk to them. I want to participate in what girls got. I won't eat pastry because I want to stay at the BMI of 22, which my BMI is so now. I don't wanna gain weight. I want to keep staying at 22. I ran on pavement today. I particulary like sad music. Bein a pedestrian as opposed to a driver may cause one to lose weight.
  • I don't seem to be able to pass the phase of being a student. I can't fuckin' understand lessons at university. They are too damn difficult. Bonzai is poisonous, so is a cigarette but bonzai is way much more surely. It is a very turn off for someone to praise oneself. Let other people praise you if they must. One can easily predict about my future by saying it will be fuckin' dark, they can easily predict that I will be a fuckin' worthless, poor man. Girls hurt my pride by treating me badly. It is like they are programmed to treat me badly. My prime concern must be that I will be a fuckin' jobless man in the future. I will have a fuckin' dark future. The priority must be to finish my fuckin' school, not them girls. People give me proposals about me havin' to finish the school. The weight 65 kilograms is, I think, in proportion to my height being 172 cm. I haven't prospect on being a man who makes enough money.

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • I am 65 kilograms. I lost 24 kilograms since the summer. I must not forget to say this on this thread

• You can screw a hell mass of girls, provided you are a tall, handsome man with a fit muscular body. I wear pullover during 3 seasons, winter, spring, autumn.

• My talk doesn't cover a wide range of topics. I don't know what to talk, how to talk. I am a loser. Girls should stay the hell outta me.

• My body mass index is 22. I believe I am in the skinny fat range. Must I do cardio by runnin' rapidly, which may make me more skinny fat? It is like the more weight I will lose by doin' cardio, the more skinny fat I will be. I recal the days I used to be fat but I must still have an ugly face no girls but his mother can love.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 10 Mart 2016; 2:31:59 >
  • I gave up drinking refreshments that have unnecessary calories.

• I will let Girls regard me as an idiot if they must. I care about girls. I talk relevant. If I start workin' as of now, I may have relief in the hope of bein' able to pass a few lessons.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 10 Mart 2016; 3:22:53 >
  • Antonio Vivaldi represents the Italian baroque.

• Even if I had had an reputation, girls may have kept bein' away from me. Even reputation may not have been able to save me. I am just a damn loser.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 10 Mart 2016; 2:58:38 >
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 6566676869
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.