Şimdi Ara

The thread of improving my vocabulary (58. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 5657585960
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Do you interested with what else ? While i was looking for something about eng. vocabulary,i have found here,And i really want to join you but i dont know your aim in here,
    But this topic seems like good which have kind of didactic things.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: JazzLe

Do you interested with what else ? While i was looking for something about eng. vocabulary,i have found here,And i really want to join you but i dont know your aim in here,
    But this topic seems like good which have kind of didactic things.

What might you have meant by what else?

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • I don't like fat chicks, how about you?

• Ne ile ilgilisiniz demek istemiştim :) But i suppose,i didnt mean correctly.
  • quote:

Ne ile ilgilisiniz demek istemiştim :) But i suppose,i didnt mean correctly.

I don't have a reason to live for, do you? This friend of mine below also feels the same as me. Right, jeopol? I feel like drinking Vodka, How can I prevent myself from feeling like drinking it?
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Bachdinleyenadam

quote:

Ne ile ilgilisiniz demek istemiştim :) But i suppose,i didnt mean correctly.

I don't have a reason to live for, do you? This friend of mine below also feels the same as me. Right, jeopol? I feel like drinking Vodka, How can I prevent myself from feeling like drinking it?

you can't. we will die with these feelings we are loosers

• you dont need to have a reason for live.You can just live the moment and not dwell on the past and future.Just focus now.
  • quote:

you dont need to have a reason for live.You can just live the moment and not dwell on the past and future.Just focus now.

Life is so meaningless. Everyday is same as one another. I am not living, are you?

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Korsan

İngilizceyi hangi seviye de biliyorsun?

Bilmem. Orta seviye falandır. Kelime bilgim az benim.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 30 Aralık 2015; 14:04:39 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Korsan

C2 sandım :)

Neden kendine yabancı şarkıların Türkçe altyazılarının olduğu bir youtube kanalı açmıyorsun? Para kazanabilirsin bu işten.
    Asıl işlerine engel oluşturmayacak şekilde böyle birşey yapabilirsin

Türkçe alt yazı olmaz. Alt yazı ingilizce olur zaten. Konuşma da alt yazı da ikisi de ingilizce olmalı. İngilizce konuşmaları yakalamak çok zor olduğu için, ingilizce alt yazı gerekiyor.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 30 Aralık 2015; 17:15:35 >
  • quote:

quote:

you dont need to have a reason for live.You can just live the moment and not dwell on the past and future.Just focus now.

Life is so meaningless. Everyday is same as one another. I am not living, are you?

I'm quoting your sentence and rephrasing it;

Your version: "Life is so meaningless. Everyday is the same as one another. I am not living. Are you?" (Minor fixes, though)
    My version: "Live feels so meaningless to me. Everyday is just like any other day. I don't quite feel myself living. How about you?"

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: RadioactiveRc

quote:

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: RadioactiveRc

quote:

I am a born loser.

GOD HATES US ALL

Come and listen slayer

Do you hate the God that hates you? I myself don't seem to have much relationship with God.

I myself nedir abi? nasıl bir grammer bu

I dont believe in any god, because never existed.

If you put commas, it'would be gramatically correct. A little bit twisted it looks, thats correct but that's a valid and a common usage, to emphesize "self-opinion" as opposed to the others' opinions.
    "I, myself, don't seem to bla bla"

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: FrontLiner

quote:

quote:

I'm quoting your sentence and rephrasing it;

Your version: "Life is so meaningless. Everyday is the same as one another. I am not living. Are you?" (Minor fixes, though)
    My version: "Live feels so meaningless to me. Everyday is just like any other day. I don't quite feel myself living. How about you?"

So what? What difference did this make? Why's it a big deal for you? I really don't like posting on this thread any more. Are you playing grammar nazi on DH?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 31 Aralık 2015; 6:06:01 >

• I did not claim my version is better or something like that. I just wanted to put forward some more alternatives. Nothing bad ever happens out of it, right? No offence brother but vision is improved by experiences. The more you see, the more you pick up
  • quote:

I did not claim my version is better or something like that. I just wanted to put forward some more alternatives. Nothing bad ever happens out of it, right? No offence brother but vision is improved by experiences. The more you see, the more you pick up

Do you find this classical music depressing? To me it is like the music is crying. I like running whilst I listen to such classical musics. I get depressed whilst I run. I care to get depressed whilst I run. Getting depressed gives me strength whilst I run. I wanna feel anger whilst I run.

• quote:

quote:

I did not claim my version is better or something like that. I just wanted to put forward some more alternatives. Nothing bad ever happens out of it, right? No offence brother but vision is improved by experiences. The more you see, the more you pick up

Do you find this classical music depressing? To me it is like the music is crying. I like running whilst I listen to such classical musics. I get depressed whilst I run. I care to get depressed whilst I run. Getting depressed gives me strength whilst I run. I wanna feel anger whilst I run.

Well, I do listen to classical music occasionally. I find it to be some sort of an amusement park, where there are lots of toys, some of them of which you may or may not favor, yet all the pieces of toys complete each other in order to build up an "amusing" atmosphere. Say, I don't like trombone but i love the sound of reeds. In the end, they add up in a great harmony and i get to feel what the author wants me to. Isn't life like this? Lots of matters you like or hate, in a great harmony..

< Bu ileti tablet sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >

• quote:

quote:

quote:

Well, I do listen to classical music occasionally. I find it to be some sort of an amusement park, where there are lots of toys, some of them of which you may or may not favor, yet all the pieces of toys complete each other in order to build up an "amusing" atmosphere. Say, I don't like trombone but i love the sound of reeds. In the end, they add up in a great harmony and i get to feel what the author wants me to. Isn't life like this? Lots of matters you like or hate, in a great harmony..

What I feel when I listen to that piece above is, a match is thrown upon me and I start burning in fire.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 1 Ocak 2016; 19:55:39 >

• I think your english is so good. But mine isn't good. How can I improve it?

• Agentwho kullanıcısına yanıt
    Watch english movies with english subtitles

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 4 Ocak 2016; 21:42:04 >
  • You are who is who. Who is who is who you are

• 
Sayfa: önceki 5657585960
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.