Şimdi Ara

Lenovo P2 Kullanıcı Kulübü (Ana Konu) (365. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
3 Misafir - 3 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
7 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 363364365366367
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • grolof kullanıcısına yanıt
    fastboot moda getirince komutu > fastboot devices yazinca orda numara ve harf cikar yanyana sizde öylemi ?
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: MuRaTx38.

fastboot moda getirince komutu > fastboot devices yazinca orda numara ve harf cikar yanyana sizde öylemi ?
    Çok değişik dosyalarla değişik komutlarla nasıl olduysa becerdim ama şimdide hafıza kartını görmüyor,başka kart takıyorum biçimlendir diyor biçimlendiriyorum daha sonra görmüyor bakalım custom rom yükleyip deneyeceğim şimdi root işini kurcalıyorum,kaynaklarda hep değişik metodlar yazdığı için kafam karışıyor zaten artık yaşlandık
    Ama sanırım root yapmadam custom rom yükleniyor yada yanılıyormuyum
  • Recovery][Lenovo P2][P2a42] Official TWRP for the Lenovo P2 (3.2.2-0)

Reply Login/Register

2017-01-07 11:46AM

50 THANKS

celoxocis

Team Win Recovery Project 3.2.2-0

This is for the Lenovo P2a42 only! Do not flash on the Lenovo P2c72!

WARNING: Rooting The Lenovo P2 with SuperSu currently works only in System-Mode, which prevents you from installing OTA Updates!

INFO: Follow the full rooting steps below, in order, to allow system modifications!

WHAT IS TWRP?

Oh come on, you know what it is - don't try to fool me!

In case you're serious, though...

Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery for Android devices.

It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, and root your device.

Read more about TWRP here:https://twrp.me/about/

DOWNLOAD

You can find the Official Download here (Version: 3.2.2-0): recommended!

https://goo.gl/UbHbkr

You can find the Pre-Official Download here:Currently no Pre-Official!

See Post #3

This is the download link, for instructions on how to flash it, see below.

You can find up to date fastboot & adb binaries here!

FULL STEPS FOR OBTAINING ROOT

Follow these instructions until someone nice comes along and makes a video from them (without ads):

[LIST=1]
  • Extract/ install adb & fastboot to your computer.

• Download TWRP for Lenovo P2 (P2a42).

• In your ROM, go to Settings -> About device. Tap 8 times on Build number to enable Developer options.

• Now go to Settings -> Developer options. (above About device)

You need to enable OEM unlock, otherwise you might end up with boot problems or be unable to flash later on.

Once you tap the unlock the bootloader it will ask you to formally submit the request, when you accepted the void warranty thing you will have to wait 14 days.

• After 14 days . Reboot your device into fastboot mode. To do this, (adb reboot-bootloader) or select reboot from the power menu and hold the [Volume Down] + [Power] buttons while your device reboots or boots from power off.

• Once you're in fastboot mode, you need to unlock your bootloader. To do this, run this command:

fastboot oem unlock

WARNING: Unlocking your bootloader will erase all userdata on the device! Your device will be completely reset to factory defaults!

• Once your bootloader is unlocked, you're ready to flash TWRP. To do this, run these commands in order:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

fastboot boot twrp.img

• At this point, you will reach the screen asking you if you want to allow system modifications.

By swiping right, you will trigger system modifications for TWRP and TWRP will be installed permanently!

If you are going to root your device and follow the rest of these steps, then it is safe to swipe right and enable modifications.

• If your device asks for a password to mount internal storage, and your password doesn't work or you haven't set one, see below under known issues for a fix!

• If you want to be rooted see Post #2:

UPDATING TWRP

To update TWRP, simply download the new twrp.img on your phone, then boot into your current TWRP and flash it.

To flash a twrp.img, navigate to [Install] -> [Flash Image] -> select your twrp.img -> [x] Recovery -> Flash!

After that, just use [Reboot] -> [Recovery] to reboot into the updated TWRP.

CHANGES

v3.0.3-0 (beta) - Initial public beta v1 release.

v3.0.3-0 (beta) - public beta v2 release.

- Enable double-tap to wake in recovery

- Fixed MTP Issues

v3.0.3-0 (Official) - public release.

- fix device name for update.zip's

3.1.1-0 (Official) - Official release.

- Completely rebased on Nougat

- Included OTA support.

3.1.1-1 (Official) - Official release.

- Fix "Format Data" when using default (f2fs)

- Enabled OTA support.

3.2.1-0 (Official) - Official release.

- TWRP base Android 8.1

3.2.2-0 (Official) - Official release.

- TWRP 3.2.2-0 build

FEATURES

MTP support

USB OTG storage support

Hardware Qualcomm-based full-disk encryption support

f2fs file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)

exFAT file system support (read, write, format)

ADB root

Full SELinux support

Built in android 8.1 tree

KNOWN ISSUES

SuperSU will only work by default in System-Mode because the data partition is F2FS! (by default from Lenovo)

SuperSu's Systemless Mode will work when the data partition is changed to EXT4!

DECRYPTION NOT WORKING?

If your device isn't decrypting in TWRP, chances are you set a boot up password.

You can solve this by disabling your boot up password in your device OS's settings.

By disabling your password your OS will rewrite your crypto key to be compatible with TWRP and TWRP will decrypt with the default password.

WHY DOES F2FS MAKE TWRP SO SLOW?

When TWRP boots up or wipes partitions and a few other scenarios, it checks each partition to see how much disk space is used. Ext4 handles disk usage calls quite efficiently and will finish this very fast. F2FS on the other hand is very slow when it comes to checking disk usage. We're unsure why this is. Every file on the F2FS formatted partition adds a little more time, and a device that is 30 GB full could take up to 10 minutes to boot TWRP!

I suggest switching your data partition to ext4 - all the f2fs hype is merely from benchmarks that don't actually represent real world use (ie. you're not writing thousands of files per second)

For someone who doesn't do lots of write access to their data partition, ext4 can actually be advantageous (it has faster access times and reads!)

CONTACT & SUPPORT

You can find TeamWin on IRC at #twrp on chat.freenode.net.

You can also post in this thread and I will attempt to answer any questions you may have.

SOURCE CODE

TWRP:https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery (android-7.1)

Device tree:https://github.com/Celoxocis/android...ovo_kuntao_row (android-7.1)

CONTRIBUTIONS

Gerrit for TWRP:http://gerrit.omnirom.org/

Gerrit for officially supported devices:http://gerrit.twrp.me/

XDA:DevDB Information

Team Win Recovery Project for the Lenovo P2, Tool/Utility for the Lenovo P2

Contributors

celoxocis, Maintainer & Developer

Gilotto, Closed Beta Tester

HaJeeEs, Closed Beta Tester

Version Information

Current Official Version: 3.2.2-0

Official Release Date: 2018-07-07

Created 2016-01-07

Last Updated 2018-07-07

Download Counter:

Initial Beta Release v1: 57

Initial Beta Release v2: 20

Official Version: It's Over 5000!

So you are generation Y? too much to read or you don't real at all? Prefer a video? Head over to Youtube!

Video Tutorials on Youtube for Systemless Mode ROOT METHOD

How to ROOT LENOVO P2 | Install TWRP Recovery | Works on Marshmallow Only

How to ROOT Lenovo P2 with Android Nougat | Lenovo P2 Root Tutorial

Thanks to TechXplicit

You don't like command lines? Prefer to click your way through life? Take a look at the Lenovo P2 Root Tool! Head over to Youtube!

Lenovo P2 Root Tool!

Thanks to Varun Sai

----- General Information -----

All donations which are send to me (TWRP appreciation donations)

Will be put forward to support the Official LineageOS development.

Donation Link, please see my signature!

Official TWRP vs LineageOS TWRP

I am on Lenovo's STOCK ROM! All i want is root with STOCK ROM! I don't care about treble! Is this version for me?

YES!!!

I hate the Lenovo STOCK ROM! I want LineageOS Official and root! I want treble and Magisk! Is this TWRP version for me?!

NO!!! Why? Please read this!

2017-01-07 11:46AM

20 THANKS

celoxocis

Up-to-date: For root with Nougat please use phh's supersu

Use version 2.59 from here

Install phh's SuperUser in the Play Store

to manage root access of apps.

Simply flash it and enjoy.

--------------------------------

If you prefer Magisk:

Prio to installing Magisk you will have to change the data partition from F2FS to EXT4 because the Lenovo Kernel is missing an F2F2 feature.

How to format data to EXT4:

Make sure while the first time you boot TWRP.

You "KEEP SYSTEM in READ ONLY MODE" by clicking "Keep Read Only"

then Go to:

Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select "Data">Repair or Change File System>Change File System>EXT4

Install Magisk

and once you booted up the system install Magisk manager.

Proof that Magisk works see attachment!

too much to read? Prefer a video? Head over to Youtube!

Video Tutorials on Youtube for Systemless Mode ROOT METHOD

How to ROOT LENOVO P2 | Install TWRP Recovery | Works on Marshmallow Only

How to ROOT Lenovo P2 with Android Nougat | Lenovo P2 Root Tutorial | Works on Nougat!

Thanks to TechXplicit

You don't like command lines? Prefer to click your way through life? Take a look at the Lenovo P2 Root Tool! Head over to Youtube![/SIZE]

Lenovo P2 Root Tool!

Thanks to Varun Sai

Outdated Root Method for Marshmallow ONLY:

Here is for confirmed and working ROOT METHODS !!! Marshmallow ONLY !!!

(FOR SYSTEM MODE ROOT ONLY!)

download this packhttps://goo.gl/KFtyzl

and extract its content into the adb&minimal fasboot folder

enter TWRP

do

Code:

adb push dot.supersu /data/.supersu

Select "ADB Sideload" in TWRP menu, (Advanced>ADB Sideload) make sure to select "Wipe Cache" and

Swipe to to Start Sideload and use following command to push SuperSu files.

Code:

adb sideload SuperSU.zip

Reboot into System. Done!

FOR SYSTEMLESS MODE ROOT ONLY: (preferred method!) !!! Marshmallow ONLY !!!

As i stated in the Opening Thread. SuperSu can not be installed in Systemless-Mode by default because by default the /data partition is formated in F2FS.

More detailed explanation here: here

The current workaround is to disable the encryption (fully optional) and wipe the /data partition and format the /data partition to EXT4, which is also supported by the boot.img (thank you Lenovo!) and install SuperSu in Systemless-Mode. EXT4 formatting can be done through the "advanced wipe" of TWRP.

It has been tested and confirmed working. The main advantage is working OTA due to systemless SuperSu. As the OTA doesn't care if /data is actually F2FS or EXT4. Lenovo was so kind to provide both options in the stock boot.img.

Attachments:

Screenshot_1970-06-16-00-47-00.png png 167.3 kB / 3804 downloads

Screenshot_20170728-133133.jpg jpg 105.02 kB / 3768 downloads

2017-01-07 11:47AM

15 THANKS

celoxocis

Q: I messed up help me?!

So you screwed up and didn't follow Rule Number One in the IT-Handbook?

Which is: Always create a backup before working on a system?

(FACTORY IMAGES FOR Marshmallow ONLY!)

Warning! Following images are all confirmed working for the P2a42!

Do NOT attempt to use it on the P2c72 it will brick your device!

If you need an P2c72 factory flasher version! Let me know i will provide you with one!

Download the Factory State Images for Marshmallow. Which are all flashable with fastboot:https://goo.gl/JTCwKj

Place the files you want replaced into the "Minimal ADB & Fastboot" installation directory and start it's shell:

If you want to flash back the stock recovery. Simply run:

Code:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

You can also replace all partitions if required.

There is an flashall.bat file in the SW directory. Run it in case you want to restore all partitions.

But i highly recommend to replace just the partition you messed up. In most cases it will be boot,recovery or system.

One exception would be if you want to upgrade from an Old Firmware and you simply do not receive any OTA update files.

In that case you want to run a complete upgrade by running the flashall.bat file.

(FACTORY IMAGES FOR Nougat ONLY!)

Warning! Following images are all confirmed working for the P2a42!

Do NOT attempt to use it on the P2c72 it will brick your device!

If you need an P2c72 factory flasher version! Let me know i will provide you with one!

Download the Factory State Images for Nougat. Which are all flashable with fastboot:https://goo.gl/b7Dx37

too much to read? again?! do you ever read?

don't worry TechXplicit got you covered!

Head over to Youtube!

Lenovo P2 STOCK Firmware | Restore Bootlooped Lenovo P2 | How to get back to OTA updates

Thanks to TechXplicit

Pre-Official TWRP Images:

TWRP 3.2.2-0 (latest version)

Currently no Pre-Official.

Q: Why Pre-Official?

A: It's is an "canary build" meaning, in test phase before it gets pushed Official but it is fully tested on Marshmallow and Nougat. Even confirmed working for the P2c72.

Lenovo P2a42 Kernel Sources for Marshmallow/Nougat:

Official Lenovo Download Link

2017-01-07 12:45PM

0 THANKS

wimmetje

Great work,

Now only an seperate forum

Shall i request it?

2017-01-07 12:58PM

2 THANKS

celoxocis

Quote:

Originally Posted by wimmetje

Great work,

Now only an seperate forum

Shall i request it?

No need to I will request one once I upload all sources and pushed TWRP Official.

2017-01-07 2:44PM

3 THANKS

celoxocis

As a reminder! Always create a backup of the boot and system partition (as image!) before installing anything to stay save!

2017-01-07 2:54PM

0 THANKS

BDM101

Quote:

Originally Posted by celoxocis

Small Update: DO NOT Flash the latest System-Mode SuperSU. It was reported to cause a bootloop on the Lenovo P2. Stick with Version 2.76!

As a reminder! Always create a backup of the boot and system partition (as image!) before installing anything to stay save!

I was to fast! I installed version 2.79. I reinstalled version 2.76, but it wont boot Any idea how I can fix it? Of course I'm an idiot who didn't make a back up.

2017-01-07 3:07PM

0 THANKS

celoxocis

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDM101

I was to fast! I installed version 2.79. I reinstalled version 2.76, but it wont boot Any idea how I can fix it? Of course I'm an idiot who didn't make a back up.

Look for "Unsu" script here in the forum. It will take you out from the bootloop.

2017-01-07 3:13PM

0 THANKS

BDM101

Quote:

Originally Posted by celoxocis

Look for "Unsu" script here in the forum. It will take you out from the bootloop.

Thx!!!! That worked

2017-01-07 3:30PM

0 THANKS

celoxocis

Updated Post #2 herehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...35&postcount=2

for confirmed and working Root Method!

Reply1231151Last

• < Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >

• https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-p2/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-lenovo-p2-3-0-t3533659/amp/

Bu siteden devam edin...

Recovery yüklendikten sonra fastboot reboot deyin. Oradan recovery e geçin. Yada yazıları okuyunuz. Yukarıdaki.

Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot reboot

Veya seskısma ve ses açma tuşlarına beraber basin.

Sonra recovery açılınca

Şunu yapacaksınız ext4 alanı olusturmazsaniz rom atamazsiniz.....

Ext4 4 şu şekilde oluştururuz

You "KEEP SYSTEM in READ ONLY MODE" by clicking "Keep Read Only"

Recovery deki bu yerleri bulup onaylayan.

Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select "Data">Repair or Change File System>Change File System>EXT4

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi denizci535 -- 17 Kasım 2018; 1:18:35 >
    < Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >

• denizci535 kullanıcısına yanıt
    Zahmet oldu teşekkürler ama İngilizce bilseydik zaten sıkıntı çekmezdik, neyse öyle yada böyle rootladım ve custom rom yükledim ama hala recovery modda açmak çok zor. Herkestemi böyle

Sadece bendeki bilmiyorum.

Zaten twrp yüklemeye çalışırken hafıza kartını görmemeye başladı, custom roomda düzeldi ama 2 tane yükledim ikisinide beğenmedim.

Şimdide stock yazılım yükleyemiyorum😂😂

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi grolof -- 17 Kasım 2018; 13:29:54 >
  • Beyler iyi akşamlar. Bugün telefonu yere düşürdüm. Ekranın köşesinde hafif bir çatlak var, dokunmatik çalışıyor mu bilmiyorum. Telefon hiçbir şekilde açılmıyor. Ekrana ışık gelmiyor. Telefon ortalama 40 saniye de bir titreyip duruyor. Şarja taktığımda sağ üstteki renkli yanan ışık da yanmıyor. Sorun ekran kaynaklı mı anakart mı ? Başına gelen var mı ?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Ysf_joseph -- 17 Kasım 2018; 18:6:53 >
  • telefonun harici hoperlörü patladı. garanti kapsamında kvk kartal'a yolladım cihazı. bugün ürün değişim belgesi geldi. süreç nasıl işler bilginiz var mı?
  • Ysf_joseph kullanıcısına yanıt
    Aynı durum ile bugün ben de karşılaştım. Sabahtan beri telefon ara ara titreyip duruyor çok sinir bozucu olmaya başladı malûm bataryası da çıkmıyor. Ben anakartdan olduğunu sanmıyorum çünkü benim telefonun ekranı çatlaktı 3-4 ay çatlak olarak kullandım daha sonra geçen gün tekrar düşürdüm bu sefer hoparlör kısmından bir kaç cam parçası düştü sensör vs. gözüküyordu ama yine de ekran çalışıyordu. Şu anki durum tamamen benim hatamdan kaynaklı. Ön kameranın önüne çatlak geldiğinden ön kamera çok kötü çekiyordu ben de açık yerden çatlağı biraz kavlatmaya çalıştım ve ekran birden gitti. Bu kadar küçük bir şeyde anakartın hemen gideceğini sanmıyorum. LED'in yanmamasının nedeni büyük ihtimalle ekran paneline bağlı olmasından olabilir. Titreşimi ne yazık ki ben de anlayamadım.

Bakırköy ve Mecidiyeköy'de birkaç yere sordum hepsi 650 liraya değiştirdiklerini söylediler. Hatta Trump AVM'deki (metrobüsten çıkınca soldaki alt geçitten yapılan giriş) telefoncu elinde P2 için ekranın olduğunu ve 1 saat içinde değiştirebileceğini söyledi. Hafta sonu olduğu için ne yazık ki servisten ücret alamadım. Eğer hemen hemen aynı fiyat çıkarsa servise yaptırmak daha mantıklı. Ya da Aliexpress'ten çerçeveli ekran söyleyip kendim değiştirmeyi de düşünüyorum ama en az 1 ay sürecek gelmesi. Çerçeveli P2 ekran 350 liraya geliyor Aliexpress'ten.

Siz ne yaptınız bu sorunu nasıl çözdünüz? Telefonu kapatmayı başarabildiniz mi?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-50DF6FD1D -- 18 Kasım 2018; 1:10:18 >

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Guest-50DF6FD1D

Aynı durum ile bugün ben de karşılaştım. Sabahtan beri telefon ara ara titreyip duruyor çok sinir bozucu olmaya başladı malûm bataryası da çıkmıyor. Ben anakartdan olduğunu sanmıyorum çünkü benim telefonun ekranı çatlaktı 3-4 ay çatlak olarak kullandım daha sonra geçen gün tekrar düşürdüm bu sefer hoparlör kısmından bir kaç cam parçası düştü sensör vs. gözüküyordu ama yine de ekran çalışıyordu. Şu anki durum tamamen benim hatamdan kaynaklı. Ön kameranın önüne çatlak geldiğinden ön kamera çok kötü çekiyordu ben de açık yerden çatlağı biraz kavlatmaya çalıştım ve ekran birden gitti. Bu kadar küçük bir şeyde anakartın hemen gideceğini sanmıyorum. LED'in yanmamasının nedeni büyük ihtimalle ekran paneline bağlı olmasından olabilir. Titreşimi ne yazık ki ben de anlayamadım.

Bakırköy ve Mecidiyeköy'de birkaç yere sordum hepsi 650 liraya değiştirdiklerini söylediler. Hatta Trump AVM'deki (metrobüsten çıkınca soldaki alt geçitten yapılan giriş) telefoncu elinde P2 için ekranın olduğunu ve 1 saat içinde değiştirebileceğini söyledi. Hafta sonu olduğu için ne yazık ki servisten ücret alamadım. Eğer hemen hemen aynı fiyat çıkarsa servise yaptırmak daha mantıklı. Ya da Aliexpress'ten çerçeveli ekran söyleyip kendim değiştirmeyi de düşünüyorum ama en az 1 ay sürecek gelmesi. Çerçeveli P2 ekran 350 liraya geliyor Aliexpress'ten.

Siz ne yaptınız bu sorunu nasıl çözdünüz? Telefonu kapatmayı başarabildiniz mi?
    Yok hocam ben kimseye göstermedim daha ne servis ne telefoncu. Ama şunu anlamıyorum sorun ekranda ise -ki ben telefonu yere düşürünce oldu bu olay- neden titreyip duruyor. En kısa zamanda garantiye göndereceğim ben 5 aylık ciha daha. Ben daha önce ekran alıp kendim değiştirdim pek randımanlı olmadı başka bir cihazdı.

Ayrıca telefon Lenovo Türkiye Garantili. Adres olaraktan nereye göndereceğiz?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Ysf_joseph -- 18 Kasım 2018; 11:51:53 >

• Ysf_joseph kullanıcısına yanıt
    Doğru söylüyorsunuz aslında ben de daha önce Samsung telefon için dokunmatik ekranı değiştirdim ama eskisi gibi iyi olmadı. Bunun en büyük nedenlerinden biri bence sahte olması -20 liraya dokunmatik ekran almıştım- olabilir. Birde dokunmatik ekran ile ekran arasına jel koyup UV ışın ile o jeli donduruyorlar. Böylece dokunmatik daha hassas oluyor. Haliyle ev ortamında bunları yapmak zor oluyor. Ama Lenovo P2 ekranı hem tamamen hazır fabrikasyon çıkışlı sadece montaj etmek gerekiyor hem de P2 için sahte ekran olduğunu pek sanmıyorum olsa böyle fiyatlar dönmez.

Ben yarın servise ücretini sorucam ona göre hareket edicem. Çünkü 1 yıl daha garantisi var. Belki servis parça tedarik edemeyince para iadesi veya değişim de yapabilir. O yüzden her zaman resmi servis en iyisidir.

• Sonunda TWRP yükledim daha sonra rootladım ve iki tane custom rom denedim hiç beğenmedim,bu seferde stock roma dönmeye çalıştım,önce recovery modda son sürümden bir önceki stock romu yükledim daha sonra bu son sürümü bilgisayardan yükleyerek stock roma döndüm ama yeniden twrp yükleyip rootladım ve benim için en önemli şey olan reklamları engelliyerek kullanmaya devam etmek.
    Şimdi sıstem dosyalarına girerek biraz kurcalamaya çalışacağım belki daha iyi bir camera yada daha iyi bir ses dosyası falan bulabilirim.
  • Arkadaşlar telefonu servise göndereceğim. Lenovo Akıllı Telefonlar: 0 212 375 50 68 Müşteri Hizmetlerini arayınca Motorola Servise hoş geldiniz diyor. Sanırım birleşmş Lenovo-Motorola o yüzden. Haftasonu olduğu için operatöre bağlanamadım ve bilgi alamadım. Servis ve adres bilgisi olan vardır daha önce posta kargo yolu ile gönderen arkadaşlar yardımcı olursa sevinirim.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: grolof

Sonunda TWRP yükledim daha sonra rootladım ve iki tane custom rom denedim hiç beğenmedim,bu seferde stock roma dönmeye çalıştım,önce recovery modda son sürümden bir önceki stock romu yükledim daha sonra bu son sürümü bilgisayardan yükleyerek stock roma döndüm ama yeniden twrp yükleyip rootladım ve benim için en önemli şey olan reklamları engelliyerek kullanmaya devam etmek.
    Şimdi sıstem dosyalarına girerek biraz kurcalamaya çalışacağım belki daha iyi bir camera yada daha iyi bir ses dosyası falan bulabilirim.
    Android 9 u kullan derim.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: denizci535

Android 9 u kullan derim.

Alıntıları Göster
    Hangisi, link verebilir misin.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: grolof

Hangisi, link verebilir misin.

Alıntıları Göster
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-p2/development/rom-crdroid-5-0-t3858744

Cdroid 9 oldukça iyi gibi yükledim beğendim.

• denizci535 kullanıcısına yanıt
    Teşekkür ederim deneyeceğim

• Android 9.0 stabil romlar gelmeye başladı birkaç günden beri bende çok takip ediyorum. Şuanda kullandığım ve çok beğendiğim rom CrDroid romdur şarj performansı ve hız olarak çok iyi hata yok. Herkese tavsiye ederim android 6 ve 7 den çok ileride bir sürüm.

< Bu ileti DH mobil uygulamasından atıldı >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Ysf_joseph

Arkadaşlar telefonu servise göndereceğim. Lenovo Akıllı Telefonlar: 0 212 375 50 68 Müşteri Hizmetlerini arayınca Motorola Servise hoş geldiniz diyor. Sanırım birleşmş Lenovo-Motorola o yüzden. Haftasonu olduğu için operatöre bağlanamadım ve bilgi alamadım. Servis ve adres bilgisi olan vardır daha önce posta kargo yolu ile gönderen arkadaşlar yardımcı olursa sevinirim.
    Cihazınızı KVK'nın aşağıda yer alan adresine Yurtiçi kargoyla karşı ödemeli olarak yollayabilirsiniz:

Adres : Soganlik Yeni Mah.,
    Soganlik D-100 Kuzey Yan Yol Kanat San. Sit. No:32,
    34880 Kartal/Istanbul, Turkey
    Tel no : 0 216 452 84 50

Yurtiçi Kargo Anlaşma Kodu : 261734527

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi burakizmr -- 18 Kasım 2018; 22:7:16 >
  • Arkadaşlar,

Eşimin kullandığı p2 cihazın bugünden beri parmak izi okuyucusu çalışmıyor, hatta sistem ayarların da aradığımda parmak izi ayarlarını da bulamadım. Şikayet ar da bu sorunu yaşayan birçok kişi var.

Böyle bir sorun yaşayan var mı?

Çözümü var mı?

Yoksa servise mi göndereyim?

• Daha ne olsun..

Lenovo P2 Kullanıcı Kulübü (Ana Konu)

• 
Sayfa: önceki 363364365366367
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.