Mesaj
  • piyasadaki bilimum kola ayran hatta bira 330ml

PEKI NEDEN ????
     Kola v.b. kutuları neden 330 ml?kopya içerir

• Yahu sanane?

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • 3 tanesi 990 ml yapıyo nerdeyse 1 litre

ne biliyim

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Big Pun -- 25 Nisan 2014; 22:26:13 >
  • Litrenin 1/3 ü olduğu içindir

Hatta amerikada 355 ml orda galon hesabı yapılıyor.
  • O mağara o kola kola oldu bir kere.

• E

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Dışında ki metalden kar etmek için olabilir mi?

• 3x3x0=0 sıfır herşeyi yutar . Yani kısaca illimunati,masonlar,kötülük falan filan
  • nedenmiş
  • Bira 500ml

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Why are cans of soft drink standardised at 330ml, cartons of juice 200ml and alcoholic beers and ciders 440ml? Is that as much as they think we can drink or is there some other reason?

DRINKS cans are now made in dozens of sizes worldwide, depending on local needs, from 150ml up to 750ml. Before the second world war, beer in the US was filled in steel cans which used what had been a traditional size for canning peas. This held 12 fluid ounces of drink and the volume and diameter of the can was retained when the modern style of so-called "two-piece" (with a lid and a body) drinks can was introduced in the late fifties. A volume of 12oz is 355ml, and this is still the standard in the US: in Europe it was converted to the round figure of about one-third of a litre, or 330ml. Demand in Europe for bigger volumes in beer cans lead to the third larger size of 440ml and later the 500ml. Smaller sizes such as 150ml, 200 and 250ml are employed for children's drinks and mixers where bigger volumes are not required. Regional traditions influence can sizes. In Venezuela, 8oz and 10oz beer and soft-drinks cans prevailed until recently because they fitted in the local cooled vending machines.

John Nutting, Editor, The Canmaker, Crawley, W Sussex.

I don't know about the juice and beer, but about the coke. I've some ideas. 330 ml=33 cl 33 is the one of the degrees in this mason thing. Am I too paranoiac, or the world is too bad?

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Engin.K

Why are cans of soft drink standardised at 330ml, cartons of juice 200ml and alcoholic beers and ciders 440ml? Is that as much as they think we can drink or is there some other reason?

DRINKS cans are now made in dozens of sizes worldwide, depending on local needs, from 150ml up to 750ml. Before the second world war, beer in the US was filled in steel cans which used what had been a traditional size for canning peas. This held 12 fluid ounces of drink and the volume and diameter of the can was retained when the modern style of so-called "two-piece" (with a lid and a body) drinks can was introduced in the late fifties. A volume of 12oz is 355ml, and this is still the standard in the US: in Europe it was converted to the round figure of about one-third of a litre, or 330ml. Demand in Europe for bigger volumes in beer cans lead to the third larger size of 440ml and later the 500ml. Smaller sizes such as 150ml, 200 and 250ml are employed for children's drinks and mixers where bigger volumes are not required. Regional traditions influence can sizes. In Venezuela, 8oz and 10oz beer and soft-drinks cans prevailed until recently because they fitted in the local cooled vending machines.

I don't know about the juice and beer, but about the coke. I've some ideas. 330 ml=33 cl 33 is the one of the degrees in this mason thing. Am I too paranoiac, or the world is too bad?

soo what

• bardak
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Engin.K

Why are cans of soft drink standardised at 330ml, cartons of juice 200ml and alcoholic beers and ciders 440ml? Is that as much as they think we can drink or is there some other reason?

İngilizceyi birakali uzun zaman oldu ama usengecligimden ilk ve son paragrafi okudum ve cevirebildigime inanamiyorum. Hicbir sey hatirlamiyorum sanmistim

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi ilkogrtmat -- 25 Nisan 2014; 22:36:09 >

• matematiksel olarak denklem bulurlar, türevi sıfıra eşitlerler ve optimum düzeyde maliyet/talep oranıyla bunu bulurlar.
  • Benim içtiğim kola 250 ml

Cam şişe tadı gibisi yok.

• Silent Guardian kullanıcısına yanıt
    güzel de yazılı olarak varmı bir yerde
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TabiOlumDeli

E

Ş

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: golf_R

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TabiOlumDeli

E

Ş

Ban gelecek yapmayın
  • Çünkü 3'ü kafanızı ters çevirip bakıcanda mementiyo benziyor.
  • 
Sayfa: 12
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.