Şimdi Ara

Electronics are getting small. Will it cause big problems?

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Electronics are getting small.
    Nowadays, television, computer, smartphone or any other electronic device are getting smaller and thinner. Of course part of it is due to PCB stack-up.
    But i learned about a condition:
    If you find yourself in a room, then the smaller the room, the higher the probability that you will be standing next to a wall.
    Of course it takes more convenience. But will it cause big problems?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Katheru -- 5 Eylül 2019; 11:24:19 >

• Interesting theory. But I think it's not ideal for the devices to shrink. Because it is difficult to repair the device and find spare parts in case of malfunction. Furthermore, the fact that mobile phones are thinner means that the batteries are thinner, which is a disadvantage for us. As a result of simple operations and short internet usage, I don't like the fact that my battery runs out immediately.
  • Yes, i can't agree more. I still remember our mobile phone can run several days when the smart phone were not yet popular.
    By the way, the device can not easily to shrink, but it may make smaller products.
  • Katheru kullanıcısına yanıt
    In fact, the shrinkage of the devices we use today is an important problem. The shrinkage of the devices reduces their resistance to environmental factors. This is in the interest of the manufacturers. Because when the device is damaged, you have to pay a lot of money and get a new one. In other words, with the shrinkage of the devices, there are no significant changes in our lives, but more money goes from our pocket...

I wouldn't want my cell phone to be even smaller. Because the physical structure is gentle, I need to be more careful and the battery life is shorter. This is bullshit!
  • A thoughtful discussion!
    After all, the short life of cell phone is really a trouble.
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.