4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 7980818283
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • chatroulette or another websites.it makes you better at typing tho not writing

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Khal Woof -- 7 Ocak 2014; 23:21:47 >
  • Some websites can help you.Interpals, Chatroulette etc.Maybe you knew these already but i just said
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Batman Beyond

Some websites can help you.Interpals, Chatroulette etc.Maybe you knew these already but i just said

I already know chatroulette and omegle but I don't even try 'Interpals'.
    I'm gonna try to Interpals today. Maybe it will help me.

By the way I watched the first movie of Batman last night.
    It was fascinating and I learnt an idiom from the movie.

I think the idiom was 'that's more like it'.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Machiavelli. -- 8 Ocak 2014; 17:06:27 >
  • Chatroulette or omegle are not the best choices in my opinion.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: thelmessos

Chatroulette or omegle are not the best choices in my opinion.

So, what's your opinion?

Do you have one?
  • I think its good for you.

00:23-45 haahaahahah I died So what are your suggestions?
    @thelmessos

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Unorthodox

quote:

So, what's your opinion?

Do you have one?

No, not exactly. I am not the expert at chatting english. However, I don't think people using chatroullette and omegle are there to practice their english. First, you will see lots of ugly pictures, second, even if you find somebody to chat, they might be impatient in case your english is not so fluent.

• quote:

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Unorthodox

quote:

So, what's your opinion?

Do you have one?

No, not exactly. I am not the expert at chatting english. However, I don't think people using chatroullette and omegle are there to practice their english. First, you will see lots of ugly pictures, second, even if you find somebody to chat, they might be impatient in case your english is not so fluent.

I wanna be fluent at writing.

I can speak English, i mean i can describe myself, my family or anything.
    English is too different than Turkish language. I think you already know the differents.

I have a book for writing in my room on my bookcase.

All I need is some advice. What should I do?

• thelmessos kullanıcısına yanıt
    funny accent :D.jacking off,jacking off,penis, penis but i don't think so.İt was so before probably but i don't see now.People look for communication in my opinion.they are more at least.
  • I have two Turkish Literature exams tomorrow :/

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Strange Night -- 8 Ocak 2014; 23:56:27 >
    < Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Khal Woof kullanıcısına yanıt
    I don't know. I have tried omegle and chat roullette last summer and it was disappointing. :)
  • quote:

I don't know. I have tried omegle and chat roullette last summer and it was disappointing. :)

I had found an Ukranian girl on omegle. We've been talking for 4 months. So it's all about a matter of chance.
  • Improving the writing is much more harder than the speaking. How can one improve his speaking skills? By speaking. You can find loads of web-sites and resources for this, of course you can also find actual people to speak.

But for writing, someone needs to check your essay. And by someone I mean a native-English speaker or someone who's really good at writing English. That's not easy to find, and even you do find, you have to pay for it unlike speaking.

We can use this topic to improve our writing skills. We shouldn't just speak about daily matters, we need to choose one specific topic and write our opinions about it. We can also limit the number of words we need to write, like at least 150 words.

I wrote this couple of times before but after some time nobody gives a rat's ass!
  • EhrimeN kullanıcısına yanıt
    I agree with you.

• merhaba arkadaşlar , yeni bir website buldum , ingilizce altyazılı türk filmlerini paylaşıyorlar .www.altyazidunyasi.com , here you go theres a a website that share turkish movies with english subtitles
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: mstgms31

merhaba arkadaşlar , yeni bir website buldum , ingilizce altyazılı türk filmlerini paylaşıyorlar .www.altyazidunyasi.com , here you go theres a a website that share turkish movies with english subtitles

I will look :)

• atat54 kullanıcısına yanıt
    you should. ;)
  • Good morning guys, I have a question for all of you.

Should I keep a diary for improve writing skills in English?

How should I start?
  • i'm feeling bad today.I think im ill
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: wolwerine0

i'm feeling bad today.I think im ill

Have a good rest. What is you illness?
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 7980818283
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.