Şimdi Ara

Champion-Skin Geri Verme Anlatım (9. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 7891011
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Hello Summoner,

We normally do not provide refunds for items such as skins, champions, runes or even champion/skin price reductions. However, I can make a one-time exception for you and refund a few purchases that you have made. Because this is a one-time exception, we encourage you to include the purchases that you would like refunded with your next reply. I cannot guarantee that we will be able to refund everything so I highly recommend listing the most desired items by preference. Please think about your choices very carefully as will not make any additional refund exceptions once the refund has been completed.

So I can easily research the transaction(s) and assist you with this refund, please provide me with the following information for each of the items you would like refunded:

- Item:
    - Currency Type (IP/RP):

Please also make sure you provide me with the correct account information:

- Your account name (What you log in to the game with)
    - Your summoner name (What other players see in game)
    - Which server you play on (NA, EU West, or EU Nordic & East)

If you did not provide me with all of this information or you have received a refund before we will be unable to process your refund request. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or feedback. Good luck on the Fields of Justice!

Stay deadly on the Fields of Justice!
    Hextech Kaitaro

Böyle bir mesaj yollamışlar biraz farklı gibi geldi.Ne yapıcam yardım etsin biri

Neyse şu örnek resim gibi yapıcam listeyi aynen yollıycam.Bakalım olacak mı

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Lady Sylvanas Windrunner -- 23 Mart 2012; 10:58:48 >

• Arkadaslar soyle bir cevap geldi bana yardımcı olurmusunuz ?
    quote:

Greetings Summoner,

We do not do this normally, but I was able to make an exception and have refunded this content for you.

The points have been added to your account, but they may not display properly until you go to the Store and attempt to make a purchase. You do not need to complete the purchase as the value should correct itself before you complete the transaction.

If you happen to have been online while I was operating on your account, you may notice a short ~5 minute hold on your account. This is just to allow the database to re-sync and will be over shortly.

This is a one-time exception. Your account is no longer eligible for any further refunds or changes to your current request as the refund has been completed.

Just to let you know I have closed this request. If you have any other questions that are not related to this refund please feel free to create a new request here:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com

Battle On,
    Sresian

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Psikobat

Arkadaslar soyle bir cevap geldi bana yardımcı olurmusunuz ?
    quote:

Greetings Summoner,

We do not do this normally, but I was able to make an exception and have refunded this content for you.

The points have been added to your account, but they may not display properly until you go to the Store and attempt to make a purchase. You do not need to complete the purchase as the value should correct itself before you complete the transaction.

If you happen to have been online while I was operating on your account, you may notice a short ~5 minute hold on your account. This is just to allow the database to re-sync and will be over shortly.

This is a one-time exception. Your account is no longer eligible for any further refunds or changes to your current request as the refund has been completed.

Just to let you know I have closed this request. If you have any other questions that are not related to this refund please feel free to create a new request here:

Battle On,
    Sresian

Hocam ip yada rp hesabınıza eklenmiş, store a girip herhangi bişeye tıklayın görürsünüz almanıza gerek yok diyo anladığım kadarıyla.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: brave06

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Psikobat

Arkadaslar soyle bir cevap geldi bana yardımcı olurmusunuz ?
    quote:

Greetings Summoner,

Battle On,
    Sresian

Hocam ip yada rp hesabınıza eklenmiş, store a girip herhangi bişeye tıklayın görürsünüz almanıza gerek yok diyo anladığım kadarıyla.

Harika ozaman bu kadar çabuk olması.. dun aksam gondermiştim :)
    Geri bildirim olarak tesekkur edelim bari adamlara
    Tekrar tesekkurler.

• Benimde dün geldi 4k ip.
  • Aldıgım tarihin tam gününü hatırlamıyorum geçen haftaydı ama günü cıkaramadım onu bir yerden görebiliyor muyuz?
  • 3 tane 3150 lik verdim geri olarak çok az para verdi neden acaba ?
  • Arkadaşlar oyunda yeniyim. Ashe oynuyorum yeni skin için riot point satın aldım ve bir freljord skinini aldım ama pek beğenmedim başka skin almak için geri iadesini isteyebilirmiyim?

Az önce ilk sayfada önerilen doğrultuda riot point ile aldığım ashe skininin geri iadesini talep ettim. Umarım olumlu geri dönüş yaparlar.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi TheSchweppesKV -- 29 Mart 2012; 21:18:03 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: amtcn10

Arkadaşlar oyunda yeniyim. Ashe oynuyorum yeni skin için riot point satın aldım ve bir freljord skinini aldım ama pek beğenmedim başka skin almak için geri iadesini isteyebilirmiyim?

Az önce ilk sayfada önerilen doğrultuda riot point ile aldığım ashe skininin geri iadesini talep ettim. Umarım olumlu geri dönüş yaparlar.

Yaparlar ama ondan sonra listeyi doğru yap tekrar istemesinler.Orada var zaten örnek resim.Skin yaz işte champiyon yerine oraya.Tam bilmiyorum skinin adını yazıcan mı altına ama.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: aykut1993

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: amtcn10

Arkadaşlar oyunda yeniyim. Ashe oynuyorum yeni skin için riot point satın aldım ve bir freljord skinini aldım ama pek beğenmedim başka skin almak için geri iadesini isteyebilirmiyim?

Yaparlar ama ondan sonra listeyi doğru yap tekrar istemesinler.Orada var zaten örnek resim.Skin yaz işte champiyon yerine oraya.Tam bilmiyorum skinin adını yazıcan mı altına ama.

Geri verdiler oldu. :)
  • Ya arkadaşlar ben bir kere yolladım.. Teemo ve Evelynn i sattım.Bir daha yolladım Akali,Udyr,Veigar ı satmak için bidaha yapmıyorlar sizde de öyle dedilermi?
  • Yolladım kog maw gitcek :D
  • beyler ben bir kere champ geri verdim en fazla 1 champmı geri verebiliyoruz?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Lazrail 53 -- 9 Nisan 2012; 3:11:54 >
  • skinleri sevdiğimden aldım niye vereyim :D
  • Bir sorum olcak ben champion vermiştim. Ama lee sinin dragon skininden sıkıldım champion verdiğim için skini verme gibi bir şansım varmı ve birden fazla skin verilebiliyormu?
  • indrimden riven aldım şimdi bu adamlar bana ip mi verecek yoksa verdiğim rpyi mi geri verecek?
  • Wukong almıştım geri verdim ip eklemişler 9573 olmuş tşkler konu için

Greetings Summoner,

Best regards,
    Jeffy the Pie

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Hover_Craft -- 28 Nisan 2012; 20:42:50 >

• Beyler bana böylebir mesaj geldi ne yapayım ?

Greetings Summoner,

I apologize that you are not completely satisfied with your purchased content. Our current policy is that we don't offer refunds, although we sometimes make one-time exceptions to that policy.

There is a record of a refund on your account, so I'm sorry to say that I cannot help you more with a refund or complete any future refund requests. I hope this will not discourage you from playing League of Legends and I wish you good luck on the Fields of Justice. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, and I will be happy to assist you.

For some handy tips on how to choose the right champion or skin please visit this Knowledge Base article:
    https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20808053-choosing-the-right-champion

Sincerely,
    OrganizedGeneral

• şimdi 292ye tyrndamere alsam sonra 580'e aldım diye yutturabilir miyim acaba?
  • Beyler ben bugün kenneimi sattım.BUgün tekrar mesaj yolladım işte twtich skini için adamlar yapmadı.Sizce neden.
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 7891011
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.