Şimdi Ara

Champion-Skin Geri Verme Anlatım (7. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 56789
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • kaç güne cevap veriyorlar?
  • Eskiden günler sürebilirdi. Ancak artık pek uzun sürmüyor cevap süresi. Bir kaç saate dönerler
  • üstünden 30 gün geçmiş ama tarihleri kafadan sıksam anlarlar mı
  • sabah shacoyu almıştım 1 gibi mail attım yarım saat önce dönmüşler geri tekrar support sitesinden yazdım account name yi falan bakalım verecekler geri inşallah:)
  • Tarihler zaten store kısmında mevcut :D Yutturma olasılığın yok yani.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TroubleMaker03

sabah shacoyu almıştım 1 gibi mail attım yarım saat önce dönmüşler geri tekrar support sitesinden yazdım account name yi falan bakalım verecekler geri inşallah:)

mail geldi aldılar shacoyu geri sanırsam:)
  • 9 gün önce kennen, bugün shacoyu almıştım.
    2sini de aldılar geri sevindim:)
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Nihonto

Forumda her gün onlarca konu açılıyor nasıl yapacağım diye elimden geldiğince size anlatmaya çalışacağım yazı hataları olursa kusura bakmayın

not: şuan fazla resim yükliycek zamanım yok belli başlıları ekleyip geri kalanları müsait olduğum zaman eklemeyi planlıyorum

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

adresine girip SUBMIT A REQUEST yazısına tıklıyoruz

karşımıza bu ekrak gelecek gerekli bilgileri dolduruyoruz

kısa ve öz champion geri verme isteği şu şekilde olabilir

Hello ,

Recently I bought a new champion named ....... with ip.Unfortunately I'm not satisfied with my new champion.I heard from my friends that I can refund my ip back for once.

My account id :

My game nick :

doldurduktan sonra en son captcha yı da girip submit e tıklıyoruz ticket ımız gönderilmiştir

daha sonra signup tan kendimize bi support hesabı açıyoruz

DİKKAT: açılan hesaptaki E mailin verilen e maille aynı olması gerekmektedir.

2-3 gün sonra aslında bu işlemi yapmadıklarını fakat 1 kereye mahsus yaabileceklerini içeren bi cevap gelecektir. Aşağıda bulabilirsiniz

GÜNCELL Greetings Summoner,

Thanks for contacting me. I apologize for the delayed response; we are doubling our team in order to reach you in a more timely manner. While this ticket remains Open/Pending, I will be able to return to your issue more quickly so don't worry about another long delay! I appreciate your patience in this matter.

We normally do not provide refunds for items such as skins, champions, runes or even champion/skin price reductions. However, I can make a one-time exception for you and refund up to 3 purchases that have been made in the last 30 days of submitting your request. Because this is a one-time exception, we encourage you to include all 3 purchases in your request as we will not make any additional refund exceptions once the refund has been completed.

So I can easily research the transaction(s) and assist you with this refund, please provide me with the following information for each of the three items you would like refunded:

- Type:
    - Description:
    - Currency Type (IP/RP):
    - Amount:
    - Date Purchased:

You can view your purchase history in the ‘Purchases’ tab of the store to find all this information.
    Please also make sure you provide me with the correct account information:

- Your account name (What you log in to the game with)
    - Your summoner name (What other players see in game)
    - Which server you play on (NA, EU West, or EU Nordic & East)

If you did not provide me with all of this information, your purchases were made more than 30 days ago, or you have received a refund before we will be unable to process your refund request. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or feedback. Good luck on the Fields of Justice!

- Type: Skin/champ
    - Description: hangi champ veya hangi skin
    - Currency Type (IP/RP): ip i le mi rp ile mi aldık
    - Amount: ne kadara aldık
    - Date Purchased: ne zaman aldık

yazıyoruz
    acc name, summoner name ve server ı da yazdıktan sonra gnderiyoruz

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: dağınık

faydası olur heralde

Yardımcı olabildiysem ne mutlu hatalarım varsa istek doğrultusunda düzeltebilirim
    --

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi SlimUltimate -- 19 Aralık 2011; 2:33:09 >

• Beyler lütfen yardım edin benim ingilizcem pek iyi değil gravesi geri vermek için refund yolladım ama tarihi bilmiyorum ne zaman aldığımı adamda ha bire purchasesde yazıyor diyor ama giriyorum son 1 aydaki şeyler var . Ben bu işi nasıl çözecem salladım bi tarih kabul etmedi :S

Tarihi bilmiyorum dediğimde bu cevabı verdi ;

According to our records, this content was purchased more than 30 days before you submitted this request, so I will be unable to complete your request. You can see when you purchased these items in the “Purchases” tab in the League of Legends store. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

If you provide me with items that were purchased within 30 days I would be more than happy to process this refund for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be sure to address them.

Until next time,
    Vaande

Sonra salladım tarihi yolladığı mesaj bu ;

Greetings Summoner,

I understand that there may be some confusion regarding this change, but please know our policies can change at any time and we also do not normally offer refunds or returns on any piece of content.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience, but your cooperation in providing me the information I asked will help me to assist you much faster. You can find your purchase history and information in the 'Purchases' tab of the store.

Thank you very much for your understanding and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Until next time,
    Vaande

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: KraLmaNia10

Beyler lütfen yardım edin benim ingilizcem pek iyi değil gravesi geri vermek için refund yolladım ama tarihi bilmiyorum ne zaman aldığımı adamda ha bire purchasesde yazıyor diyor ama giriyorum son 1 aydaki şeyler var . Ben bu işi nasıl çözecem salladım bi tarih kabul etmedi :S

Tarihi bilmiyorum dediğimde bu cevabı verdi ;

According to our records, this content was purchased more than 30 days before you submitted this request, so I will be unable to complete your request. You can see when you purchased these items in the “Purchases” tab in the League of Legends store. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

If you provide me with items that were purchased within 30 days I would be more than happy to process this refund for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be sure to address them.

Until next time,
    Vaande

Sonra salladım tarihi yolladığı mesaj bu ;

Greetings Summoner,

I understand that there may be some confusion regarding this change, but please know our policies can change at any time and we also do not normally offer refunds or returns on any piece of content.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience, but your cooperation in providing me the information I asked will help me to assist you much faster. You can find your purchase history and information in the 'Purchases' tab of the store.

Thank you very much for your understanding and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Until next time,
    Vaande

1 ayı geçmişse geri almıyorlar

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Neuro_tMr

iade için 30 gunu gecmemıs olması mı gerekıyo yoksa 30 gun içinde mı iade etmemiz gerekiyo ben onu anlamadım sımdı.. benm elımde ıkı champ var onları vermek ıstıyorm fakat 300 gunu gectı ıkısıde..

aldıktan sonraki 30 gün içinde geri verebiliyorsun
  • Aldıktan sonraki 30 gün içinde geri verilebiliyomuş. Umutlanmıştım bende. :S

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Melanioss -- 27 Aralık 2011; 14:44:09 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Nihonto

Forumda her gün onlarca konu açılıyor nasıl yapacağım diye elimden geldiğince size anlatmaya çalışacağım yazı hataları olursa kusura bakmayın

not: şuan fazla resim yükliycek zamanım yok belli başlıları ekleyip geri kalanları müsait olduğum zaman eklemeyi planlıyorum

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

adresine girip SUBMIT A REQUEST yazısına tıklıyoruz

Champion-Skin Geri Verme Anlatım

karşımıza bu ekrak gelecek gerekli bilgileri dolduruyoruz

kısa ve öz champion geri verme isteği şu şekilde olabilir

Hello ,

Recently I bought a new champion named ....... with ip.Unfortunately I'm not satisfied with my new champion.I heard from my friends that I can refund my ip back for once.

My account id :

My game nick :

doldurduktan sonra en son captcha yı da girip submit e tıklıyoruz ticket ımız gönderilmiştir

daha sonra signup tan kendimize bi support hesabı açıyoruz

DİKKAT: açılan hesaptaki E mailin verilen e maille aynı olması gerekmektedir.

2-3 gün sonra aslında bu işlemi yapmadıklarını fakat 1 kereye mahsus yaabileceklerini içeren bi cevap gelecektir. Aşağıda bulabilirsiniz

GÜNCELL Greetings Summoner,

Thanks for contacting me. I apologize for the delayed response; we are doubling our team in order to reach you in a more timely manner. While this ticket remains Open/Pending, I will be able to return to your issue more quickly so don't worry about another long delay! I appreciate your patience in this matter.

We normally do not provide refunds for items such as skins, champions, runes or even champion/skin price reductions. However, I can make a one-time exception for you and refund up to 3 purchases that have been made in the last 30 days of submitting your request. Because this is a one-time exception, we encourage you to include all 3 purchases in your request as we will not make any additional refund exceptions once the refund has been completed.

So I can easily research the transaction(s) and assist you with this refund, please provide me with the following information for each of the three items you would like refunded:

- Type:
    - Description:
    - Currency Type (IP/RP):
    - Amount:
    - Date Purchased:

You can view your purchase history in the ‘Purchases’ tab of the store to find all this information.
    Please also make sure you provide me with the correct account information:

- Your account name (What you log in to the game with)
    - Your summoner name (What other players see in game)
    - Which server you play on (NA, EU West, or EU Nordic & East)

If you did not provide me with all of this information, your purchases were made more than 30 days ago, or you have received a refund before we will be unable to process your refund request. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or feedback. Good luck on the Fields of Justice!

- Type: Skin/champ
    - Description: hangi champ veya hangi skin
    - Currency Type (IP/RP): ip i le mi rp ile mi aldık
    - Amount: ne kadara aldık
    - Date Purchased: ne zaman aldık

yazıyoruz
    acc name, summoner name ve server ı da yazdıktan sonra gnderiyoruz

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: dağınık

Champion-Skin Geri Verme Anlatım

faydası olur heralde

Yardımcı olabildiysem ne mutlu hatalarım varsa istek doğrultusunda düzeltebilirim

teşkkürler geri verdim

• pazartesi rp ile aldığım maokai çarşamba %50 indirime girerse 487 rp isteyebilirmiyim?
  • eski fiyata verir ucuza geri alırsın ayrıntıya gerek yok :)
  • teşekkürler konu için dün gece mail attim burda verildigi sekilde 15 dakka sonra cevap geldi doldurdum yolladim yarim saat sürmedi yani iki championu geri verdim hazirlayana tekrar tskler
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Neuro_tMr

iade için 30 gunu gecmemıs olması mı gerekıyo yoksa 30 gun içinde mı iade etmemiz gerekiyo ben onu anlamadım sımdı.. benm elımde ıkı champ var onları vermek ıstıyorm fakat 300 gunu gectı ıkısıde..

ne güldüm ya
  • konuyu biraz tam kavrıyamadım champ ı geri veriyoruz champın ip değeri bize gerimi veriliyor ?
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: b0h3m

konuyu biraz tam kavrıyamadım champ ı geri veriyoruz champın ip değeri bize gerimi veriliyor ?

evet arkadaşım
  • Arkadaşlar ben rp ile almıştım karthusu. Ağustosda aldım fakat 3-4 kere oynadım zaten oyun tarihleri aynı hafta içerisinde.Uzun bir süre daha girmedim oyuna . Geri verirler mi sizce?
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 56789
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.