Şimdi Ara

çalınan msn adresini geri almak (2. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 1234
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • tanks
  • teşekürler maviateş
  • anlamadım ki seni :S
  • mesaj sayısı yükselsin rütbe alsın diye atıyo...
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: :::Legend Brian:::

quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: much@cho

mesaj sayısı yükselsin rütbe alsın diye atıyo...

Çoğu Böyle

Puahaha söleyene bakŞaka Yaptım tabiki Beyler İnanın Legend Benim msn den arkadaş sizin için elinden gelen en iyisini yapmaya çalışıo
  • arkadaşlar bunun ne gibi bir tehlikesi var.
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: alia

arkadaşlar bunun ne gibi bir tehlikesi var.

neyin ne gibi bir tehlikesi var?
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: nieaufgabe

quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: alia

arkadaşlar bunun ne gibi bir tehlikesi var.

neyin ne gibi bir tehlikesi var?

çalınan msnnin
  • biraz hayal gücünü kullan....
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: _SEDAT_PEKER_

SEN DENEDİNMİ ARKADAS SAGLAMMI YANİ BİLİYORSUN BOS YAZILAR DOLU
    msn calmammı gerekıyor senın ıstersen calam ama alamazsın bu yolu dene callam mı?
  • yaw dediğiniz gibi giriyorum ama seçenekleri bulamadım, site değişmiş sanıırm, yardımcı olacak var mı?
  • onu denedim mail gelmedi ne yapabiilirim ben im msn kapalı iken çalmışlar lütfen yardım
  • msn kapalı ıken oldugunu nerden bılıyorsun calmak nasıl oluyor bılıyomusun ben cok kısnın msn caldım cogunuda gerı verdım bır sekılde kurdanın parolasını veya gızlı sorusunu bır sekılde bır yere yazdırmak ve sana maıl olarak gelmesınız saglamak kendın vermısındır haberınız yok guvenmedıgınz yerlere gırmegın ve kımse sıze sormaz parola veya gızlı soruyu sıtalerde dahıl buna
  • teşekkürler bi deneyelim bakalım ne olcak
  • valla pek bişi anlamadım ama anladığım kadarıyla denedim hiçbir işe yaramadı
  • ARKADAŞLARRRR iki tane adresim çalındı ve dediğiniz yöntemi uyguladımmm ve bana şöle bi cevap geldi

Thank you for contacting the Windows Live ID technical support; my name is Max, and I will be assisting you with your issue (based on what you selected on our support page) around your account being compromised. The first part of this message will walk you through how to reset your password using our online options. This is only to determine whether you have been compromised or if you have forgotten your password.

I need to verify that you have attempted to reset your password by going through the forgotten password options. If you have already attempted a password reset via the online reset options and find that you are still having issues accessing your account, please read on, as this email has additional instructions to access our Validation Page. Before you use the validation page, we need to verify that you’ve tried our online options.

Just in case: If you are asking a different question or have an issue with your Windows Live ID specifically, then reply to this e-mail and we will respond to you within 24 hours… If you are asking about your forgotten password, please read on:

I can direct you to a page that will take you to our forgotten password page directly: "Forgot your password?"

This is also a link under the password box on any log in page that you see for Windows Live and MSN.

1. On any Windows Live website or service sign-in page, click Forgot your password?
    2. Enter your Windows Live ID, type the characters you see in the Picture box, and then click Continue.
    > Select "Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail."
    > (If Available) Select "Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity."

I’m also providing you the complete steps for password reset that can be found on our online help: CLICK HERE or:
    http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=LiveIDv1_TROU_ForgotYourPassword.htm

Also, for detailed screen shots and descriptions for Password Resets, you can visit our Windows Live Spaces site by following this link: CLICK HERE or:http://liveidsupport.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!4D45F3F81F297BB6!160.entry.

“I’ve already tried these options”

If you have already tried resetting your password through our online options, then you may go to our Windows Live ID Validation page to provide us with information that you may have set up your account with. The more information you can provide to us on the Validation page, the better we can assist you. To access the Validation page, go to the link (Validation Page), or copy and paste the following URL:https://support.live.com/default.aspx?productKey=wlidvalidation&locale=en-us

· If you are not a Windows Live Hotmail customer or you do not utilize the same services when accessing your mail (Office Live, Custom Domain), you do not need to provide us with contact and subject (of e-mail) information.

· If you do not use our Windows Live Messenger Service, you do not need to provide us with your contacts or display name.

· If you did not set up subscription service (Hotmail Plus, Xbox Live, etc), you will not need to provide us with any of this information.

The validation process is important in getting access back to your account. Once we receive your information, we will attempt to match the information with our own database. Keep in mind that we have your privacy and security in mind, and that the information you provide may not match what we have in our database.

· If you provided false information when you set up your account, this may cause you to fail validation.

· If you do not remember the information you provided on your account, this may cause you to fail validation.

If I did not answer your question, or you are referring to a Windows Live specific issue, reply back to this email and provide additional detail for us to assist you. You should expect a reply within 24 hours. Thank you for contacting Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Max : Windows Live ID Technical Support SR

You can also get online help for these questions and more by clicking the links below:

Sign In Help
    Windows Live Hotmail Help
    Windows Live Messenger
    Windows Live Spaces
    Help Central (All Products): If you don't see the Windows Live Product or Service, then go to the Help Central site and select the product name drop-down at the top left of the page to get a complete list of Windows Live products.
    Microsoft Windows, Office, and more!

If the information in this response did not resolve your issue, or if you are writing about a different problem, reply to this message. Thank you for contacting Windows Live ID Technical Support.

BÖYLE Bİ CEVAP GELDİ NAPICAM YARDIMCI OLUN
  • ARKADAŞIMIN MSNİ CALINMIŞTI DENEDİK OLUYOR
  • Çok acil club_mix@clubpenguin-tr.com ekleyin yapamadım
  • Bilgiler için teşekkürler.
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 1234
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.