Şimdi Ara

The thread of improving my vocabulary (4. sayfa)

Daha Fazla
Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar: Daha Az
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 23456
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Have you ever seen an alligator in your lifetime? Alligators can cut off our legs and arms. They are fucking dangerious.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 31 Ekim 2015; 22:20:38 >
  • I can have no amusement without girls in this life.
  • Girls will never ever approve of me to date. Never ever will.
  • That I'll never have a girlfriend is as sure as sun will arise. The possibilty of me not having a girlfriend is as big as storms that arise on Mars

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Bachdinleyenadam

Have you ever seen an alligator in your lifetime? Alligators can cut off our legs and arms. They are fucking dangerious.

I lived in Bursa. most of them were thinking they were alligator.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Jeopol

quote:

Have you ever seen an alligator in your lifetime? Alligators can cut off our legs and arms. They are fucking dangerious.

I lived in Bursa. most of them were thinking they were alligator.

Why does a person think he is an alligator? It doesn't make sense
  • I don't like the angry aspect of girls towards me. ( Aspect: Görünüş)

• Might girls be thinking I am being an ass? ( Being an ass: Salak olmak)

• quote:

Might girls be thinking I am being an ass? ( Being an ass: Salak olmak)

your intellegence might be higher than average. So, girls may think that they can't use you for their request like other men do.

result: you are alone or you are poor man
  • quote:

quote:

your intellegence might be higher than average. So, girls may think that they can't use you for their request like other men do.

I think the reason might be that girls don't find me attractive physically because I am far from being handsome. Might that be the reason? I am far from being handsome. Girls seem to be into handsome men. Girls are also too choosy, unlike men. They are being too choosy.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 1 Kasım 2015; 0:26:18 >

• quote:

quote:

quote:

I think the reason might be that girls don't find me attractive physically because I am far from being handsome. Might that be the reason? I am far from being handsome. Girls seem to be into handsome men. Girls are also too choosy, unlike men. They are being too choosy.

only reason is money. if you don't have money, you are ugly. if you have money, you are handsome guy even if you are ugliest person.

The thread of improving my vocabulary

this is the real world.

• quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

only reason is money. if you don't have money, you are ugly. if you have money, you are handsome guy even if you are ugliest person.

The thread of improving my vocabulary

this is the real world.

I don't think so. Girls like handsome fit men. If a girl comes for money, it means she doesn't like you but if a girl comes for the reason she finds you attractive, then it means she desires you. You know there are differences between these cases. Money might take place in marrying but other than marrying if you are handsome fit men, girls will want to have sex with you. You will date and have sex. To do this, you must be handsome and fit. If you are a handsome fit man, sluts will wanna have sex with you. You don't need any money.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 1 Kasım 2015; 1:13:58 >

• While men assess a lot for what girls got, girls don't even assess a little bit for what we got. Girls are too choosy but us men can go for anything with a hole.

• Our assessments for anything with a hole can be very high

• quote:

While men assess a lot for what girls got, girls don't even assess a little bit for what we got. Girls are too choosy but us men can go for anything with a hole.

try to look at a girl as something to be one with rather than to acquire
    also, being handsome and fit but doing it only for the sluts wont get you anywhere in life.
    rethink your choices in life and how much you care about yourself, cuz noone will care about someone who doesn't care about themselves.
    using '' fuckin' '' in every possible place is a tad bit cheesy btw :P
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: dreadx

quote:

While men assess a lot for what girls got, girls don't even assess a little bit for what we got. Girls are too choosy but us men can go for anything with a hole.

also, being handsome and fit but doing it only for the sluts wont get you anywhere in life.
    rethink your choices in life and how much you care about yourself, cuz noone will care about someone who doesn't care about themselves.

There is something I can't stand. Girls ain't innocent. They are at the very least as horny as us men are. First of all I want to remind you of that. But there is a difference between men and women. While men can go for just about any girls, girls are being very choosy. Women wanna have sex too but they only want to have sex with handsome fit men but us men can have sex with just about any girls. What makes girls seem like they are less horny than us is that they are just too choosy. They are actually even more horny than us but they are only horny for handsome fit men. They are horny for men who have handsome faces and sexy bodies. Do you understand me? They are choosy but we are not. This is the difference between men and women. Other than this, they are more horny. We are more innocent than they are in many senses. Think about it.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 1 Kasım 2015; 1:52:48 >

• quote:

quote:

quote:

There is something I can't stand. Girls ain't innocent. They are at the very least as horny as us men are. First of all I want to remind you of that. But there is a difference between men and women. While men can go for just about any girls, girls are being very choosy. Women wanna have sex too but they only want to have sex with handsome fit men but us men can have sex with just about any girls. What makes girls seem like they are less horny than us is that they are just too choosy. They are actually even more horny than us but they are only horny for handsome fit men. For men who have handsome faces and sexy bodies. Do you understand me?

dont worry, i understand you very clearly. but i can tell by the way you speak, that you think of girls as robots that pick the fit and handsome ones and leave the rest. in theory, if you seem to find someone attractive, that means your brain thinks of them as the best to reproduce with. but in reality if you include the psychological factors, if you fall in love with someone its mostly because of your feelings towards their attitude, not their physical beauty. so, if your only wish is to have sex, you will only find the sluts that go for the sexy and fit ones. but if you want to find a lover, someone who makes you whole, you won't look out for prostitute-like women, and find a partner.

moral of the story: there are innocent ones to be partners with, but if you only desire to have sex, you wont come across those.

• When we go somewhere, we don't leave our assets in case it should be stolen ( assets: değerli eşya)

• quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

There is something I can't stand. Girls ain't innocent. They are at the very least as horny as us men are. First of all I want to remind you of that. But there is a difference between men and women. While men can go for just about any girls, girls are being very choosy. Women wanna have sex too but they only want to have sex with handsome fit men but us men can have sex with just about any girls. What makes girls seem like they are less horny than us is that they are just too choosy. They are actually even more horny than us but they are only horny for handsome fit men. For men who have handsome faces and sexy bodies. Do you understand me?

dont worry, i understand you very clearly. but i can tell by the way you speak, that you think of girls as robots that pick the fit and handsome ones and leave the rest. in theory, if you seem to find someone attractive, that means your brain thinks of them as the best to reproduce with. but in reality if you include the psychological factors, if you fall in love with someone its mostly because of your feelings towards their attitude, not their physical beauty. so, if your only wish is to have sex, you will only find the sluts that go for the sexy and fit ones. but if you want to find a lover, someone who makes you whole, you won't look out for prostitute-like women, and find a partner.

moral of the story: there are innocent ones to be partners with, but if you only desire to have sex, you wont come across those.

So what do you propose I do? I am also contented with hanging out with them. It is better than hanging out with men. I am really bored of having to hang out with males all the time. To be quite honest, I find many girls conceited at university. The ones that are not conceited towards me are willing to see me as if I am one of their girl friends. I was sitting at a table with 2 girls at university from the class. They were talking about how sexy men who have six packs are near me as if I was one of their girl friends. The girls I talk to are this way to me and the rest of the girls seem to be either too conceited or too cold to even talk to me.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 1 Kasım 2015; 2:19:25 >

• quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

So what do you propose I do? I am also contented with hanging out with them. It is better than hanging out with men. I am really bored of having to hang out with males all the time. To be quite honest, I find many girls conceited at university. The ones that are not conceited towards me are willing to see me as if I am one of their girl friends. I was sitting at a table with 2 girls at university from the class. They were talking about how sexy men who have six packs are next to me as if I was one of their girl friends. The girls I talk to are this way to me and the rest of the girls either too conceited or too cold to even talk to me.

then you gotta make them know their place tell them to not treat you as such and take authority. what would i do? i'd not give a fuck and just stop talking to them. if they see you like a gay (or girl, whatever) friend you either man up or leave bunu türkçe söylemeliyim, onlara mı kaldın hocam? boşversene :) if you see them as fuckbuddy potential thats a whole another story though.

• 
Sayfa: önceki 23456
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.