Şimdi Ara

The thread of improving my vocabulary (15. sayfa)

Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar:
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 1314151617
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Bachdinleyenadam

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Jeopol

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Do you have a good job?

I am unemployed

How do you have a car? Are you entitled to drive your father's car?

I am doing monkey business. that's why i have a car.

What is it?

I can not tell.

It would be pain in ass if you ignored to tell me. I wondered?

Dude, you need to write some essays, there are so many basic mistakes in your sentences. Furthermore, try to think English, otherwise it will sounds meaningless like that one.
  • How eaisly can I learn vocabularies ?

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • There is a website that you can learn a lot of vocabularies :http://www.memrise.com
  • quote:

Employers wouldn't wanna employ a guy like me
    ( Employer: İş veren)
    (Employ: İş vermek, çalıştırmak)

Employee: Çalışan

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Birader what are you doing
  • Approximately 4 years i'm trying to speak English but unfortunately English is such a language if you don't talk enough; you can not be successful. So, you should try to speak more and more the people you're with.
    Yepp, I know this language but in my side (there is no people)i have no people to make practice.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Muco53

There is a website that you can learn a lot of vocabularies :http://www.memrise.com

Thank you

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • I'd like to contribute this thread with a sentence.
    "One third of his salary goes on rent".

(Salary: maaş)
    (Rent: kira)
    (One third: üçte bir)

• başlık the thread for improving my english daha doğru olur.

the english which is being taught in schools and the english which is being spoken in the street are completely different, thats why you people are unable to talk properly with each other or with foreigners.

they key to improve your english is to speak it on a daily basis with someone who is american or native english speaking person.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Rindaman -- 3 Kasım 2015; 15:56:15 >
  • tadanyz kullanıcısına yanıt
    curriculum vitae akademik kariyer yapanlar için söylenir, resume daha doğru.
  • The person you had called cannot the reach at the moment. Please try again later.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: altinbilek

The person you had called cannot the reach at the moment. Please try again later.

the reach deki the nerden cikti?
    that is not "the reach", true version of that should be "be reached" which means to available to communicate.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi dhretireduser -- 3 Kasım 2015; 18:33:23 >
    < Bu ileti tablet sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • Rindaman kullanıcısına yanıt
    +1 ne guzel anlatmis sair..
    +1 i could not agree more..

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi dhretireduser -- 3 Kasım 2015; 18:28:47 >
  • Elderly men also look at young women as if they wanna screw them
    (Elderly: Yaşlı)
  • Where is the entry to girls' hearts? There is no entry if you ain't handsome
    (Entry: Giriş)
  • 1 dollar is equivalent to 3 turkish liras if I ain't wrong. And it will have been more by next year probably

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Vivaldi dinleyen adam -- 3 Kasım 2015; 23:17:16 >
  • quote:

I've reached 73 kilograms. I've gotten very close to being 70, which is my aim. I am thinking about improvin my fuckin vocabulary. You are invited too. Come, whoever you are. As Mevlana, If I'm not wrong, said

I've landed at 73 kg and 70 is very nigh. Now thinking about battering myself for a better lexicon on talking. You are being invited too. "Come, come, whoever you are" as Mevlana said, if i'm not mistaken.
    Edit: spelling

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi 61gün -- 3 Kasım 2015; 23:33:56 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: 61gün

quote:

I've reached 73 kilograms. I've gotten very close to being 70, which is my aim. I am thinking about improvin my fuckin vocabulary. You are invited too. Come, whoever you are. As Mevlana, If I'm not wrong, said

I've land at 73 kg and 70 is very nigh. Now thinking about battering myself for a better lexicon on talking. You are being invited too. "Come, come, whoever you are" as Mevlana said, if i'm not mistaken.

I am now 70 kilograms.
  • quote:

quote:

quote:

I've land at 73 kg and 70 is very nigh. Now thinking about battering myself for a better lexicon on talking. You are being invited too. "Come, come, whoever you are" as Mevlana said, if i'm not mistaken.

I am now 70 kilograms.

You are not 70 kg. You are now weighing 70 kg.

• quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I am now 70 kilograms.

You are not 70 kg. You are now weighing 70 kg.

It is the same thing.
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 1314151617
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.