4 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Well, thank all of the admins who helped for opening this platform in forum. In this topic we can speak about daily topics and news. Also we can improve our writing and reading skills at this topic. l hope it will be funny, let the game begin

There are some basic rules.

'Don't ignore the forum rules

Don't Speak any language except English.

Lastly,Thank to fernsehn and Sendromkaan for editing my message.

Have fun.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi döküntü -- 28 Temmuz 2010; 0:04:08 >

• Ok. Thanks a lot of. İ have little english.İ want to improve it with you.İ following this topic.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi pro_to_tip -- 18 Temmuz 2010; 12:50:03 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: unfortunate_hero

Ok. Thanks a lot of. İ have little english.İ want to improve it with you.İ following this topic.

Start by not using İ and try to use I.
  • What will be the condition of Fenerbahce? I am strongly believe the idea that Fb has to transfer at least 6 players and to send at least 6 players too. This is the sole way to get rid of the unwilling players not fit to play in this team.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Sendromkaan

What will be the condition of Fenerbahce? I am strongly believe the idea that Fb has to transfer at least 6 players and to send at least 6 players too. This is the sole way to get rid of the unwilling players not fit to play in this team.

I like Aziz Yildirim but l support BJK 'cause of that l have no good idea about Fb. :))
  • Oh thanks, I was dying for a topic like this.

On topic: I don't know much about soccer and i support GS but hope you guys sent Guiza, for last season he looked like the main problem to me who doesn't even know his teams main 11.

And btw, since this place is not so crowded we may talk about some politic stuff too.
  • What's up guys

You can hang outwww.interpals.net for talking english with other members. It's really very usefull site. I have over 50 friends from around the world. I can talk about everything with them. I recommend it.

Is there any mistake above?

I changed name of site. i did it clickable :S

And used 'above' instead of 'up'.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Guest-1F943E7C5 -- 18 Temmuz 2010; 15:06:18 >

• @döküntü

"Well, thank all of the admins who helped for opening this platform in forum. In this topic we can speak about daily topics and news. Also we can improve our writing and reading skills at this topic. l hope it will funny, let the game begins.

There are some basic rules.

take care of forum rules..

Don't Speak any language except English."

Maybe what I wrote above are better.

I think we don't loathe other clubs of Turkey, do we? I support Fenerbahçe but I don't hate other clubs even Galatasaray, Beşiktaş. This is only rivalry, there is no need to bad ideas about the others.

@Flara

Guiza is one of the worst players all around the world. Sad to say, he constitutes a huge problem in our team and also those not having the slightest idea about football can see that Guiza is not a "big player" like Kezman.

Politic stuff is good to talk about but perhaps there will be some redundant people. Or maybe most of them even don't know English and this would be great for us. We should try.

@Alejàndro

"You can hang out onwww.interpals.net for talking english with other members. It's really a very useful site. I have over 50 friends from all around the world. I can talk about everything with them. I recommend it."

Maybe these are better ones. Thank you for sharing.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi armasova -- 18 Temmuz 2010; 16:09:08 >

• @döküntü,

You can't say ''take care of forum rules.'' ''take care of'' has a very different meaning; for instance you can say ''Take care of my dog.'' It is about protecting etc. Therefore, when you talk about forum rules, you can say:

''Pay attention to the forum rules.''

''Give attention to the forum rules.''

''Don't ignore the forum rules.'' etc.
  • I understood my mistakes. Next time i will careful* these.

Which one suitable 'notice' or 'careful' for this sentence?
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Alejàndro

I understood my mistakes. Next time i will careful* these.

You should ask like this: ''Which one is suitable, 'notice' or 'careful' for this sentence?'' Otherwise it can't be a question.

You should say ''...Next time I will be careful about these.''

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi BetterBosh -- 18 Temmuz 2010; 17:40:12 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Alejàndro

I understood my mistakes. Next time i will careful* these.

I think "be careful about" is the best. I hope I did some good for you.
  • Thanks a lot
  • Correcting their mistakes would help them for sure but posting for just that reason doesn't make sense, so join the discussion!
  • l edited the message thank you guys, but l dont care my grammer using like in Turkish :))
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: unpop

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: unfortunate_hero

Ok. Thanks a lot of. İ have little english.İ want to improve it with you.İ following this topic.

Start by not using İ and try to use I.

Sorry about this , I will using true words

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi pro_to_tip -- 18 Temmuz 2010; 19:56:57 >
  • @döküntü;

We are in an English Forum and you have mentioned that writing in English is a forum rule here. So I must say that your nickname must be "debris"!
  • hmm thats weird...because didnt you quit from the DH after the forum fight in 'Kültür ve Bilim' section döküntü? or i mean 'debris' ...

anyway good to see you here...

edit:imla

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi _iği_ -- 18 Temmuz 2010; 22:30:41 >
  • There is a movie called Inception coming soon 30th of this month. I think this movie will be one of the best movies ever. It is ranked 3 in IMDB website in top250. Consequently, you should go to cinema for this movie. I feel that Inception is a masterpiece.
  • Just checked the cast on IMDB, dunno, i never felt so excited about DiCaprio's movies. Just can't like him. He will always stay in my mind as the boy in Titanic.

What about Avatar? I'm sure all of you guys know about it. My last 3D experience was Clash of the Titans and it was reaaaaaaally the worst ever. So i can't decide between 3D and 2D for Avatar.
  • 
Sayfa: 12345
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.