• Whats up everyone. Whatcha doin this weekend

< Bu ileti mobil sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Punk Şaman

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: vonyc

I'm so tired nowadays.I travelled my hometown and ıt was really good

Where are you from mate ?

Afyon.Actually ıt is small but very pretty for me.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TheHeaven

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: xErr0Rx

quote:

Why haven't I seen this topic before?

Cave ?

Omg headshot

• quote:

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Punk Şaman

quote:

I'm so tired nowadays.I travelled my hometown and ıt was really good

Where are you from mate ?

Afyon.Actually ıt is small but very pretty for me.

Agean fantastic. My mother will buy a home from Balıkesir. She is thinkin a family house and if she buys a home my small brother will go with my mother. They always talk very good things about Balıkesir and Agean.

• quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: iwanthidan

Whats up everyone. Whatcha doin this weekend

Studying, unfortunately.
  • i will have been exam in april 2 untill then i must study cause i like to get high points from exams(yanlış oldu galiba )
  • aswq

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi abc123987 -- 14 Mayıs 2018; 2:31:34 >
  • Your poem wouldnt sink if fell to water. Because it's shape is caique.

< Bu ileti tablet sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

quote:

Studying, unfortunately.

Teaching, unfortunately.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: döküntü

quote:

quote:

Studying, unfortunately.

Teaching, unfortunately.

Really? What do you teach? English?
  • quote:

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: döküntü

quote:

quote:

Studying, unfortunately.

Teaching, unfortunately.

Really? What do you teach? English?

Law.
  • I have to translate 3 documets from turkish to french. Damn, the hardest part is beginning to work.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: BlogKaan

I have to translate 3 documets from turkish to french. Damn, the hardest part is beginning to work.

I am gonna begin to learn a bit spanish but im hesitant to memorise the spanish words.It makes me afraid of being confused?Do you mix them up?

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Khal Woof -- 11 Mart 2014; 21:42:31 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Khal Woof

quote:

I have to translate 3 documets from turkish to french. Damn, the hardest part is beginning to work.

I am gonna begin to learn a bit spanish but im hesitant to memorise the spanish words.It makes me afraid of being confused?Do you mix them up?

Hmm I think you read it wrong or quoted wrong post. I said french not spanish. :)
  • BlogKaan kullanıcısına yanıt
    I know what it is .Wondered can i improve them simultaneously?French,spanish or japan does not matter.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Khal Woof -- 11 Mart 2014; 22:05:58 >
  • quote:

I know what it is .Wondered can i improve them simultaneously?French,spanish or japan does not matter.

Ah, i guess yes. Because french grammer is completely different than english. You can learn it clearly without mixing up. But i can't say the same thing for spanish, portuguese and italian if you know french or one of these 3. Some of my friends are good at spanish and italian and they say these languages have really similar grammer and word structure like french and possibility of mixing ratio is really high.
  • quote:

quote:

Ah, i guess yes. Because french grammer is completely different than english. You can learn it clearly without mixing up. But i can't say the same thing for spanish, portuguese and italian if you know french or one of these 3. Some of my friends are good at spanish and italian and they say these languages have really similar grammer and word structure like french and possibility of mixing ratio is really high.

I was interested in improving spanish pronunciation.I care about pronunciation of languages to be able to speak fluently i also know the grammer is important as well but the pronunciation is my precedence.Unfortunately I find french hard to pronounce so I decided about spanish.As i said the only thing that I distrust is mix spanish-english words up.whatever,I understood you thanks. :)

• I want go to the bed but I've got a lot of homework to do.Good night to everyone !!! :)

< Bu ileti mini sürüm kullanılarak atıldı >
  • quote:

I want go to the bed but I've got a lot of homework to do.Good night to everyone !!! :)

Good night dude.How can i find the video of your avatar? it seems so crazy.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi NevaMind -- 11 Mart 2014; 23:08:41 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: NevaMind

quote:

I want go to the bed but I've got a lot of homework to do.Good night to everyone !!! :)

Good night dude.How can i find the video of your avatar? it seems so crazy.

Just a moment,ı'm searching

• 
Sayfa: önceki 9293949596
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.