Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: döküntü

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TripsinojeN

btw it should have been let the game begin rather than "let the game begins"

have a nice day..

Everybody thinks l must be strong grammer knowledge. lt could be cause of my signature. Yes my Turkish grammer is strong and l do not make mistake easily. but it is English, and l love this language in street using. :D

huhhh What????

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: döküntü

l hope it will be funny

and also this sentence is not correct... peoples or animals can be funny but it cant be funny.... the correct sentence is "I hope it will be fun."......

by the way !!!

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi GoToHell -- 28 Temmuz 2010; 10:47:11 >

• Welcome to daily chats topic

the first rule of daliy chats topic is you do not talk about daily chats topic :P
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TripsinojeN

btw it should have been let the game begin rather than "let the game begins"

have a nice day..

"Let the game begin" is correct. Let has a different rule.
  • So, this has been a mess since the beginning I suppose :P Pretty usual thing for us Turkish people :D

Can somebody tell me, what is the topic of today?
  • Looks like inci attacked facebook again.
  • Oh, what's the point of these barbarians?
  • To me, they are just a bunch of pubescents. Trying to prove themselves through doing immature stuff. And i think that they are easily manipulated.
    Just don't like them, whatever. (-_-')
  • Whatever, allright :) Then what's next? Maybe FMA v.s. FMA: Brotherhood? :D

So, to begin as: I never liked the chibi nature of FMA 2. Did you?
  • I watched the first one. Didn't watch the whole FMA 2, read it as a manga. I like manga more. Doesn't matter which series it is, I just can't get the feeling in the anime as i get in the manga. I think, we can see what the author wants to give more clearly in manga because it only depends on the author. But anime is different, there is a staff and i don't think that staff can give us the right emotion as the author gives in manga.
  • I don't prefer reading mangas because i like animations,sound and musics. So I love to watch animes. (Have seen FMA and FMA 2)
  • Me either!
    However, I refuse to watch the FMA Brotherhood.
  • Hello Dear residents of DH forum,

I am very surprised and happy about such a topic. With the help of this topic, we can enhance our communication ability in foreign language even if it is limited only writing and reading.

So anyway, what do you think about today's match GS-Beograd? My team has displayed an awful performance against Beograd(I haven't heard this team before). Frankly, we require a Top-Class Goalkeeper if we wanna be successful in European Area as well as Turkish Super League. But it's the football, that's the football. Everything is something happened

Please do not hesitate to correct my mistakes.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Fearless -- 29 Temmuz 2010; 23:58:44 >
  • Welcome fearless...
  • You're welcome :)
  • Gotta open a conversation that everyone can join.

So what do you guys think about the oncoming plebiscite?
  • I don't think so... Sorry bro...

my last three year on Turkey, after I'm moving America. And I will going to language school on New York. Absolutely I stay New York of my life.

Notice; I know I have some mistakes. I'm study and I do it regular :)

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Unreminical -- 30 Temmuz 2010; 17:57:11 >
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: The Fusion
    Notice; I know I have some mistakes.

yeab... you are exactly right !!! :D
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Flara

I think politic is not allowed ........ but i hope the result will be "NO" ......
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: TrMhMt

quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Flara

I think politic is not allowed ........ but i hope the result will be "NO" ......

Same,I agree to "TrMhMt". I think disscussing about politics in English will be interesting.
  • Interesting and helpful. I'm sure it will help about explaining oneself.
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 23456
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.