İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Z-680 VE z-5500 ile kıyaslama

arkadaşlar, içimizde bazılarımızın aklına "z-680 ile z5500 arasında ne gibi farklar var? Neden z5500 çıktı? Toplam ses çıkışları her ikisinin de 505watt olmasına rağmen neden z5500 daha iyi deniyor?" gibi sorular gelebilir. Bu topiği açma nedenim,bu iki set arasındaki farkları daha iyi yansıtabilmek ve sizlere biraz daha olsa ışık tutmasını sağlayabilmektir.

1)http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20041202.gtlogi5500dec2/BNStory/TechReviews/

2)http://www.hardwareluxx.de/cms/artikel.php?action=show&id=100

3)http://www.audioholics.com/productreviews/loudspeakers/LogitechZ-5500Speakers01.php

4)http://www.gdhardware.com/hardware/speakers/logitech/z5500/001.htm

5)http://www.laaudiofile.com/z5500.html

6)http://www.thetechzone.com/?m=show&id=141

7)http://www.thetechlounge.com/review.php?directory=logitech_z-5500_digital&page=1

8)http://www.tomshardware.com/consumer/20041130/

9)http://www.xtremeresources.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=74&page=1

Yukarda vermiş olduğum linklerde z5500 ile z-680in bazı özellikleri yönüyle aynı kalitede olduğu durumlar vardır ama genel sonuç olarak tüm özellikleriyle z5500 daha kaliteli bir üründür.
    bence Logitech'in bu seti çıkarmaktaki amacı, z-680deki bazı eksiklerin giderilmesi ve yenilenmesi ile daha üstün teknolojiye sahip bir set olarak piyasaya sürmekten ibarettir.

Bana istediğiniz review'la ilgili istediğiniz yeri sorabilirsiniz. İlerleyen zamanda ben de review'lardan alıntılar yapıp bu iki set hakkında yine bilgiler vereceğim.

son olarak : burada verdiğim linkler ve yazdıklarım tamamen bazı sitelerin yaptıkları review lardaki çevirmelerden ibarettir.

herkes istediği set i almakta özgürdür

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Wolverine -- 8 Haziran 2005, 15:01:15 >

• Mesela 1. review'dan alıntılar:

"To tweak the sound even further, the digital equalization circuitry actively adjusts frequency response in real time, tuning the sound to what Logitech's engineers have determined is the best output profiles for the 5500's drivers." Burda z5500ün ses kalitesindeki artıştan bahsediliyor.

"The piston in the centre is actually a polished aluminum phase plug that helps "improve tonal quality," according to Logitech. It's meant to give you the midrange response, combined with the sharp highs normally generated by a separate tweeter. I usually dislike designs that try to combine the tweeter and midrange in a single driver, because either the highs or the lows tend to suffer, but I can't fault anything in the output of these satellites." [/]Burda, review'u yazan kişinin z5500ün uydularındaki düzelmenin logitech firması tarafından yapılmış yorumuna verdiği cevabı görüyoruz. Yazarımız tweeter ayrı olsun, daha iyi ses verir demesine rağmen z5500ün phase plug ile iyileştirilmiş tweeterları için son cümlesinde seste sorun bulamadığını belirtmiş..

"The wooden bass reflex enclosure has a large flared port on the left side that's big enough to stick your arm into (if you're corner-loading, be careful about the air flow here). The sub's driver is rated at 188 watts RMS, a stunning amount of bass power for a desktop PC system and more than enough for music and console gaming in a medium-sized room. The sub features dynamic bass equalization, too, which helps minimize bass distortion even with the volume dialled right up. The bass level is huge when the sub is placed in the middle of the room, and it becomes overkill if you corner-load it"
    Bu yorum ve öncesindeki açıklamalarda hep sub-woofer'ın üstün özellikleri anlatılmış.. Özellikle de sesi yüksek seviyelere getirmesine rağmen distorsiyon olmadığının, sub'da en ufak bozulma olmadığının altı çiziliyor. Ayrıca:

"The satellites and sub combine for great sound - the performance is decent throughout the range, from the high-end to the midrange and right on down to that sub-sonic bass that you feel more than hear. Music sounds good, but games and movies are even better. The highs are clear and the bass is huge but not overly boomy - perfect for large explosions as well as the quicker bass audio footprint of things like punches and gunshots.

The accuracy of the audio placement in games, with relation to the on-screen action, is also excellent. You have to take care to align the speakers to get the best performance, though - the stands tilt, which makes this easier. The sound is great with a general setup, but if you take care to centre your seating area in the middle of the speakers' focus, plus get the drivers aimed at ear level, the clarity is astounding.

And there's brute force behind the audio as well as finesse. Like its predecessor, if big noise is what you crave, you can crank the Z-5500 up to extreme levels where you can overpower people yelling at you from a few feet away (ask my wife), and there's still no distortion. In fact, the sound is so clean that the volume level can easily get away on you. When I was first testing the speakers, I thought to myself, "Hmm, for 500 watts, these aren't that loud." Then someone came into the room and I saw their lips moving but couldn't hear them... The 5500s are so clean and free of distortion, even at full volume, that their sound level is deceptive."

Bu yorumlarda ise toplam ses kalitesi olarak hiç distorsiyon olmadan, sesi kesinlikle beğendiğini anlıyoruz.. Müzik performansı için iyi, oyun ve film için daha iyi diyor. Midrange frekansı beğendiğini ima ediyor. Patlama, silah sesleri gibi sesleri çok başarılı buluyor.. Son sese çıktığında bile distorsiyon olmadığını yine belirtiyor..

Şu cümle ise olayı bitiriyor:

"Overall, though, this system is outstanding - it's easily Logitech's best speaker system to date..." Yani z5500 için Logitech firmasının yaptığı en iyi hoparlör setidir diyor.. Bu da z680 mi z5500 mü sorusunun cevabı olabilir sanırım...

İlk review'dan özetlediklerim bunlar, diğer review'ları da zaman içinde açıklamaya çalışacağım.. (Almanca olanı hariç.. çünkü Almancamız yok... bilen arkadaş yardım eder o zaman inşallah..)

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Wolverine -- 8 Haziran 2005, 1:27:24 >

• z5500 resimleri...

• z-5500 resimleri - 2

• z-5500 resimleri-3

• z-5500 resimleri-4

• z-5500 resimleri -5

• z-5500 resimleri -6

• z-5500 resimleri -7

• 2. review Almanca olduğundan bişey diyemiycem. Almanca bilen arkadaşlar yazarsa biz de faydalanırız..

3. review'la ilgili olarak:

"There are two major steps involved in setting up the speakers and SoundTouch Control Center. First, connect the color-coded speakers and SoundTouch Control Center to the subwoofer which, similar to a Bose Acoustimass system, provides power and a fixed crossed-over signal to the satellites." Bu cümlede bağlantılar için Bose Acoustimass setine benzerlik vermiş, bence z5500 için artı bir puan..

"The volume knob is solid and has a nice, weighted feel reminiscent of the old Lexicon OPUS digital audio workstations I used long ago. If you run the volume knob up to Maximum it will enter into "Boost Mode" which (comically) goes to 11 - all without overt audible distortion." Bu cümlelerde z5500ün sesinin kalitesinden bahsediliyor ve maximum sesten sonra gelen boost 11 kademesine çıkılsa bile distorsiyon olmamasından bahsediliyor.

"The Logitech Z-5500 Digital system plays quite loud, well exceeding 100dB at the listening position. The subwoofer is equally loud (if not more so) though not as tight as you may find with some more costly dedicated units. I found the overall subwoofer performance to be excellent for creating creepy ambiences for games like Doom3 and the Half Life series. It has an effective room-filling sound that helps put you in the middle of the gaming environment. Just fire up the system and play Doom3 at night alone and you'll see how easy it is to get pulled into the game (on more than one occasion I nearly jumped out of my seat when a creature came out of nowhere - sound has everything to do with accomplishing this.)

The satellites are workhorse speakers. You can crank this system up and the Z-5500 speakers will handle whatever you feed them without overt audible distortion. The only time I coudl see doing this, however, is if you intend to use these speakers in a room that is larger or in a configuration that departs form the recommended near-field positioning. I found them to be well-blended with the sub. A quick in-room sweep with the satellites close-mic'd using the Rives Audio Pro Test Kit yielded the following results:"

Yukardaki yorumlar çok net ve bitirici cümleler içeriyor. 100db'i aşan ses, doom3 ve half life oyunlarında sub'ın performansının mükemmel bulunması, odanın tamamını dolduran sesle kendinizi oyunun içinde hissetmeniz, gece doom3 oynarken bu setle alacağınız keyiften bahsediliyor. Ayrıca yüksek seste uyduların bozulma olmadan, kayıp olmadan sesi kaliteli verdiği de anlatılıyor..

"If you're getting into surround sound for the first time, or you'd like a system that can also handle DVDs and CD playback, then you will have a very hard time finding this type of integrated system at this level of performance for less (it's as if you're getting a mini receiver for free.) We congratulate Logitech on the innovation and performance this system delivers at such a reasonable value."

Bu cümlelerle son sözü söylüyor, bu fiyata bu kalitede bir setin bulunamıyacağını, daha ucuzundan daha iyisini beklemenin yanlış olacağını anlatıyor. Ve son olarak da Logitech'i bu fiyat/performans oranından ötürü kutluyor..

• z5500 frekans aralığı..

• < Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi cagri105 -- 9 Haziran 2005, 11:00:57 >
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.