Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: 1
Giriş
Mesaj
  • CTRegSvr.EXE. diye hata veriyor ne önerirsiniz...

• hocam ses kartın creative mi????
  • Driveri tekrar yükle.
  • quote:

Orjinalden alıntı: mermonasse.

hocam ses kartın creative mi????
    evet tekrar yükledim gene aynı hatayı veriyor...(audigy2 zs)
  •  CTRegSvr.EXE. hata veriyor..
  • hocam creative in sitesinde driveri tekrar yükleyin diyor ama. sen denemişsin...eğer vaktin varsa creative in sitesinden driveri ni tekrar indir. bide öyle dene istersen...
  • bir kac ay evvel gene olmuştu nasıl cözdüm hatırlamıyorum..şu an siteden indiriyorum bu 3 olacak ama bakalım...
  • hocam ingilizcen varsa şunu bi oku derim.......
    have WinXP Home and the basic Audigy 2 card.

I've just reinstalled the Audigy 2 drivers and software and am having problems running some of the software. The card and all software had been working fine before (see "some background" at the bottom for reason for reinstallation). I did a complete uninstallation before reinstalling.

The problems I am encountering are:
    several requesters saying a program could not start because plxcore.plx was not found - the volume control icon appears in the taskbar but right- and double-clicking on it has not action. Single clicking (to get the volume slider) results in a tiny square appearing on the icon (same colour as WinXP default yellowish-buff background colour) and an icon in the taskbar as if a window had opened.
    Running Audio Stream Recorder results in a plain square background window opening with the error message "pListCtrl == NULL" - Installing the Media Centre results in lots of "plxcore.plx missing" requesters on startup and a plain background-coloured box appears on the desktop in place of the MediaSource Go! window - this can be closed by closing its window entry in the taskbar.
    Running EAX console has no action but I can open AudioHQ and run the EAX Control Panel from there (the one that has a typical Windows appearance rather than the white Creative GUI). - Running Creative Surround Mixer has no action (presumably ties in with double-click on Creative Volume Control icon not working)
    Running Creative Speaker Settings has no action - Running DVD Audio Player displays two requesters reminding me to stop any other DVD player, but after closing these the DVD Audio Player window does not appear.
    All of the above software previously worked prior to reinstallation.

Things that seem to work:
    Diagnostics all pass. - Creative WaveStudio, Creative MiniDisc Center, Soundfont Bank Manager, Getting Started Demo and AudioHQ run.

I get the impression the hardware is OK but there is a fundamental file missing to allow some software to run, but that is just a thought.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance,
    Keith Halstead

Some background:
    On the advice of Mesh computer support I was told to reinstall the software for my Audigy 2 card as I was encountering problems with WinXP locking up during DVD playback. Wish I'd left it and System Restore didn't restore the old installation properly!

Geplaatst:12/07/2003 13:08:53

douceur
    First Poster
    Bijdragen: 1
    I am having this same problem now... Any suggestions?

Geplaatst:03/09/2003 21:03:31

KikO DJ
    Rookie
    Bijdragen: 42
    now i'm a bit confused. sometimes in normal windows boot, uninstall is not made correctly all uninstall tasks. try a few things one by one

1 run PC in safe mode and by device manager remove all audio drivers and audio devices installed. then in add remove program (still in safe mode) remove any audio software. shut the PC down.

remove the card from its slot.
    reboot and wait the system to notice and apply changes. now run a cleanup program such as system mechanic and clean both of registry and file clean up.

than check that windows has requested updates and direct x version. shut the PC down, place the card back in PCI slot and make a clean install
    if this does not help, reinstall windows, update it to requested update and direct X and try again with clean install

Music is magic, music is pleasure, make it free for all fans.

Geplaatst:08/09/2003 23:43:30

atlas-01
    First Poster
    Hi there,

I sufferd the same problem (missing plxcore.plx). I downloaded the "cmssetup.exe" from the creativ support, installed it and can use now all programs from media source center again, except the "player". It's not the whole conclusion to the problem, but better than nothing and even better than reinstalling the os. If anyone knows the rest of the conclusion (starting the "player") than please let us know either.

Geplaatst:21/03/2004 14:02:48

nswbkk
    First Poster
    Hi All

I've got the same prob's as above. I'm running Win XP Pro and this happened when I tried to install a newer driver for my Audigy 2 ZS card. Have cleaned & removed ALL ref to my sound card files and registry, may I add 5 times now.

I have tried even putting the card into another PCI slot. The only newer hardware in the PC is ATI Radeon 9800XT I say this because of a memory error:
    i).IKernel.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at "0x771c732a" referenced memory at "0x001693a8". The memory could not be "read".
    Click on OK to terminate the program
    ii)CTRegSvr.EXE - Unable To Locate Component
    This application has failed to start because PlxCore.plx was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
    iii)Audio Stream Recorder 2
    pListCtrl == NULL
    iv)AppName: ctcms.exe AppVer: 2.0.11.0 ModName: ctcms.exe
    ModVer: 2.0.11.0 Offset: 00027f90
    Error
    Setup could not detect any Sound Blaster Audigy on your system.
    Please ensure that your Sound Blaster hardware is properly installed before running this Setup program.
    Setup will now exit.

It is installed & has worked 'till' I tried installing a newer driver.

Many thanks in advance of any help,

Regards Nick

• sagol... okuyorum ...
  • beceremedim ....haberiniz olsun arkadaşlar...
  • 
Sayfa: 1
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.