Şimdi Ara

_╬_ Marilyn Manson l159l Yeni Albüm 6 Ekim'de Geliyor _╬_ (46. sayfa)

Bu Konudaki Kullanıcılar:
2 Misafir - 2 Masaüstü
5 sn
Cevap
Favori
Tıklama
Daha Fazla
İstatistik
  • Konu İstatistikleri Yükleniyor
0 oy
Öne Çıkar
Sayfa: önceki 4445464748
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
Giriş
Mesaj
  • Klibi çok beğenmesemde yeni birşeyler görmek güzeldi.Ama şu son dönemdeki kliplerde grubun diğer üyelerini geri plana atıp sürekli Marilyn Manson'ı ön plana çıkartmalarından rahatsız olmaya başladım artık.Biraz Twiggy'yide ön plana çıkarsalar hiç olmazsa.
  • Yeni imzalar geldi.

[center][link=http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_12988269/tm.htm] 
    [b]ΜλŔΙŁΨŃ ΜλŃŜθŃ FλŃ CŁUB[/b][/link]
    [link=http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_12988269/tm.htm]
    [image]https://store.donanimhaber.com/c2/2b/b6/c22bb61b30e2ea142881692a5a61a1d0.jpg[/image][/link][/center]

İmzada Böyle Görünecek

[image]https://store.donanimhaber.com/c0/1f/0c/c01f0cdcfdb84d17162309114c6290c5.jpg[/image][/link][/center]

İmzada Böyle Görünecek

• Evet arkadaşlar "Born Villain" albümündeki şarkıların ön izlemeleri yayınlandı iTunes'ta.Alttaki videodan dinleyebilirsiniz.

0:00 hey cruel world 1:30 no reflection 2:59 pistol whipped 4:39 overneath the path of misery 5:55 slo-mo-tion 7:24 the gardner 8:54 the flowers of evil 10:22 children of cain 11:51 disengaged 13:20 lay down ur goddamn arms 14:50 murderers r getting prettier everyday 16:19 born villain 17:48 breaking the same old ground 19:17 u're so vain

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Rietveld -- 11 Nisan 2012; 22:55:12 >
  • Arkadaşlarwww.marilynmanson.com vewww.bornvillain.com siteleri tamamen yenilendi.Bir bakmanızda fayda var.

• Beşinci İmza

[image]https://store.donanimhaber.com/dc/e8/22/dce8222c7a0474929e3ffb39cdfdaf12.png[/image][/link][/center]

İmzada Böyle Görünecek

• Marilyn Manson Revolver dergisinin Golden Gods Ödülleri'ndeydi.Canlı performanslar ve görüntüler aşağıda.

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Rietveld -- 13 Nisan 2012; 11:17:50 >
  • arkadaşlar marilynin son albumunu nerden temin edebilirim 1 mayısta cıkıcak heralde antalyada oturuyorum bir kaç yerde hiç eski albumlerine rastlamadım
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: iso1968

arkadaşlar marilynin son albumunu nerden temin edebilirim 1 mayısta cıkıcak heralde antalyada oturuyorum bir kaç yerde hiç eski albumlerine rastlamadım

Valla D&R'lara bakabilirsin.Tam emin değilim ama olup olmadığından.Yeni çıkacak albümüde şuan yurtdışında önsiparişe açık ama Türkiye'de yok daha.

D&R ANTALYA LARA CARREFOUR Antalya Carrefour Ticaret Merkezi ÖZGÜRLÜK BULVARI ŞİRİNYALI MAH.METİM KASAPOĞLU CAD.NO:10 Lara 0242 316 70 41
    D&R ANTALYA MİGROS Antalya 5M Migros Arapsuyu mah. Lunapark karşısı Konyaaltı 0242 230 12 07
    D&R ANTALYA ÖZDİLEK Antalya Özdilek AVM Fabrikalar Mah. Dokumacılar Mevkii Fikri Erten Cad. No: 2 Kepez 0242 345 10 52
    D&R ANTALYA SHEMALL Antalya Shemall AVM Fener Mah. Tekelioğlu Cad. No: 3-4 Kat: 1 Muratpaşa 0242 324 75 20
    D&R ANTALYA ALANYA ALANYUM Antalya Alanyum Avm Cumhuriyet Mah. 1265 Ada 1 Parsel No : 104-105-106 Alanya 0242 515 17 42
    D&R ANTALYA HAVALİMANI İÇ HATLAR Antalya Antalya Havaalanı Yeni İç Hatlar Terminali Binası Giden Yolcu Salonu, Mağaza No:2/38 0242 330 37 50
    D&R ANTALYA TERRACITY Antalya Çağalayan Mahallesi, Tekelioğlu Caddesi, 1979 Sok. Mağaza No: 1B032 Lara/Antalya 07235 0242 323 94 52
  • bilgilendirmen için saol bide 2007 de konseri olmuştu yeni albumu için türkiye konseri olabilirmi takviminde yok ama
  • quote:

bilgilendirmen için saol bide 2007 de konseri olmuştu yeni albumu için türkiye konseri olabilirmi takviminde yok ama

Valla çok zor.2007 yılında MTV Türkiye'nin düzenlediği MTV Radar Live konserleri vardı o zaman MTV getirmişti.Kendi gelirmi bilmem ama inşallah gelir.Türkiye'de çokta fazla hayranı yok ama.Albümlerinide bulmak zor oluyor.Ancak yurtdışından bulursunwww.amazon.com dan falan.
  • zaten artık kendini iyice batırdı gönderdiğiniz canlı performanslarında sesi cıkmıyor ya kaydırıp cıkıyor yada iyice battı gitti 2007 konderi izlediğime göre fazla doluydu ama
  • quote:

zaten artık kendini iyice batırdı gönderdiğiniz canlı performanslarında sesi cıkmıyor ya kaydırıp cıkıyor yada iyice battı gitti 2007 konderi izlediğime göre fazla doluydu ama

Yanlız konser sadece Marilyn Manson konseri değildi.Festivaldi.Yani bir sürü şarkıcı vardı.Gelenlerin hepsi Marilyn için değildi.

Neyse keşke gelse ama isterim yani ve giderim mutlaka.

Bu arada sesi gitmiş gerçekten.Eski sesi yok artık.Nerede o Coma White'ı söylerken çıkan gizemli ve mükemmel sesi.Heralde içki falan çok içince ses gidiyor yavaştan.
  • MM forumlarından birisinde Born Villain albümü ile ilgili yorumlarını paylaşmış bir üye.İngilizcesi olan varsa albüm hakkında biraz bilgi edinebilir.

My review of the preview clips:

"Hey, Cruel World": Interesting opening guitar lines that erupt into an angry rant, very 'heavy' in a traditional sense - but I think the refrain, "I am among no one", sounded chunkier in the snipped Manson released last year. Pretty solid. 7/10

"No Reflection": We've all heard it; we all love it. The album mix seems to be much fuller than the radio edit, containing a lot of neat little tricks courtesy of Chris Vrenna. Very danceable, and exactly the sort of single Manson needed at this point in his career. 8/10

"Pistol Whipped": This is where the preview clips really grabbed me by the balls and shoved me through the roof. This sounds like the big brother to all those dirty rock songs on The Golden Age of Grotesque, like "Slutgarden" all grown up. And I'm really fond of Manson's raunchier moments, so this has already proven to be a very satisfying track to me, indeed. I especially love the layers in his voice in some of the lines; it's a studio trick I've sorely missed from some of Manson's more recent releases. 10/10

"Overneath The Path of Misery": Another one basically everybody in the fanbase is familiar with at this point, and deservedly so. I knew when the song was first released in the trailer that it would (at least temporarily) shut up those more conservative fans clamoring for a return to Manson's mid-90s sound, and I think it succeeds admirably. As far as this clip itself goes, I have to say that the introductory Shakespeare quote is excellent, and strongly reminds me of the "Untitled" hidden track from Mechanical Animals. 8/10

"Slo-Mo-Tion": Strange title, stranger song. It's like someone took the backing beat to "Armagoddamnmotherfuckinggeddon", fed it LSD and told it to walk across the beams on the Golden Gate Bridge. Hallucinatory, and in a good way. Manson sounds more comfortable singing here than he has for a long time, and manages some very nice vocal inflections. Twiggy's bass lines, however, are what really make this song, teasing us from the background like shadows on the wall. 9/10

"The Gardener": It's odd to me that Manson would put this track on the album, coming exactly one record on as it does from its sibling "WOW" on The High End of Low. I'm not complaining, though, because this track sounds like it does something that "WOW" doesn't - that is, actually go some place musically, instead of meandering in a rut like the former track. Manson's cocky iteration of "but I'm learning to fa-fa-fuh-fake it" is a highlight of the preview. 6/10

"The Flowers of Evil": When the guitar lick first kicked in, I thought that I was listening to "Vivica" by .scarling, which wouldn't have surprised me in the least. This is probably the preview I feel the most neutral about: what's been released so far sounds like it could be nothing more than the opening few stanzas of the son. I'm interested in seeing how this develops on the album, but I'm not entirely impressed with it as it exists in its preview form. 4/10

"Children of Cain": Holy. Shit. This is the sound I've wanted Manson to trend towards since I first heard Eat Me, Drink Me. It's apparent that Manson will never again be able to sustain a record as crotch-shatteringly heavy as Antichrist Superstar by his own ocals alone; but this doesn't mean he should throw in the towel as a musical artist. Rather, Manson ought to adapt to his situation - and he has, taking cues from acts like Blutengel and Clan of Xymox and venturing into darkwave territory. Manson's at his best these days when he croons, incanting his spells slow and steadily in that lilting, lofty tone of his. That's what makes "Children of Cain" work, and work well. 10/10

"Disengaged": A previous Manson track, "Are You The Rabbit?", has been mentioned a lot in connection to this tune, and I think there's something to the comparisons, relying as they both do on a heavy, steady blues beat and smoky bar guitar lines to propel them forward. Unlike its 2007 counterpart, however, "Disengaged" actually progresses musically, though the repetition in the chorus line ("Dis! Dis! Dis! Disengaaay-haayged!") sort of kills the effect for me. A lesser song, based on the previews. 5/10

"Lay Down Your Goddamn Arms": What a bizarre song to come out of the Manson camp. Sounding at times like Deadsy (though without Elijah Allman's stoner vocals), it sort of spirals into an infinity of jangling guitar riffs courtesy of Twiggy, processed through a drumline funeral march from Vrenna. Interesting, and a sort of sound I never imagined I'd hear Manson explore musically, but it has the potential to be disastrous if the final cut doesn't live up to the preview. A hesitant 7/10.

"Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday": If you're one of those fans for whom Manson has been dead since he appeared in a pair of prosthetic tits above the New York City skyline, this track is for you. Recalling songs like "Angel With The Scabbed Wings" and, above all, "The Reflecting God", "Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday" definitely proves that Manson can release a fully 'metal' song - when he actually wants to, that is. 8/10

"Born Villain": My favorite of all the preview tracks we've heard, the unsung hero of this piece is Chris Vrenna on keys, filling the track with this warm ethereal feeling that I've never quite heard in a Marilyn Manson track before. Manson's vocals are strangely inviting on this track, particularly in the chanted "Be-come! Be-come! Be-come! Be-be-become!" line. Twiggy's guitar line seems to play with Skold's riff for "If I Was Your Vampire", but this sort of self-referentiality is common in Marilyn Manson's music. A continuation of the darkwave sound we first heard in "Children of Cain", and as such my favorite of the preview tracks. 10/10

"Breaking The Same Old Ground": Opening with a music box melody seems a strange choice, but imbues this closing track with a creepiness that has been wanting in Manson's music for years now. The most High End of Low-esque of the previews tracks, "Breaking The Same Old Ground" nevertheless manages to be hypnotic enough to work as a suitable closing track to what I would be willing to consider the best Marilyn Manson release since Holy Wood on the strength of these preview clips. 7/10

Bonus track - "You're So Vain": Marilyn Manson is an audacious motherfucker, isn't he? Everyone knows that Trent Reznor wrote a song in 1999 for his Fragile album called "Starfuckers, Inc.". We all know that it was in part directed at his former friend Marilyn Manson, though the pair reconciled long enough for Manson to appear in the music video for that track. What we might not be aware of is that Reznor lifted the chorus line to "Starfuckers" from this Carly Simon song, released a full twenty-seven years before The Fragile. One might look at this as the final blow in a now-decade old feud between the two.

Musically, Johnny Depp has helped to craft a cover that doesn't sound like a "typical Marilyn Manson cover song"; it's light and poppy, and very fresh, standing out musically from more genre-specific covers like "Sweet Dreams" or "Tainted Love". And while it probably won't prove nearly as big a hit as those two for this very reason, it's nevertheless fine enough to warrant a higher regard than either.
  • _╬_ Marilyn Manson l159l Yeni Albüm 6 Ekim'de Geliyor _╬_

www.spotify.com tarafından 4 şarkının tamamı yayınlandı.Alttaki linkten dinleyebilirsiniz.

The Gardener
    Murderers Are Getting Prettier Every Day
    Slo-Mo-Tion
    Pistol Whipped

http://vk.com/wall-24936435_1500

< Bu mesaj bu kişi tarafından değiştirildi Rietveld -- 23 Nisan 2012; 21:42:44 >
  • Sanatsal çalışmalarının yüksek çözünürlükte ve toplu halde bulabileceğim bir yeri varmı,
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Robinson_Crusoe

Sanatsal çalışmalarının yüksek çözünürlükte ve toplu halde bulabileceğim bir yeri varmı,

Şuraya bir bak :

http://marilynmanson.com/art/paintings/
  • Yeni albüm "Born Villain" bugün Japonya'da satışa sunuldu.1 Mayıs'a kadar diğer ülkelerde de satışa sunulacak.
  • Albümü dinledim.The High End Of Low albümüne göre daha başarılı bir albüm olmuş.3-4 şarkı dışında kalan tüm şarkılar hoşuma gitti.Defalarca dinlenebilir.

Ancak yinede eski Marilyn'i özlüyorum.Hala o eski havası yok.Bundan sonrada olmaz heralde.
  • quote:

Orijinalden alıntı: Rietveld

Albümü dinledim.The High End Of Low albümüne göre daha başarılı bir albüm olmuş.3-4 şarkı dışında kalan tüm şarkılar hoşuma gitti.Defalarca dinlenebilir.

Ancak yinede eski Marilyn'i özlüyorum.Hala o eski havası yok.Bundan sonrada olmaz heralde.

siteden filanmı dinledin şarkıları site varsa atarmısın burdan
  • 
Sayfa: önceki 4445464748
Sayfaya Git
Git
sonraki
- x
Bildirim
mesajınız kopyalandı (ctrl+v) yapıştırmak istediğiniz yere yapıştırabilirsiniz.